Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
That sucks , is it cleanable?

No it's condenserless, all wood vapor path. Doesn't smell too bad, but it does have that eau de combustion. Gonna air it out for a while and see if that helps.

Was watching moderncannabists and the guest was Kenny from Sticky Brick Labs, he talked about cleaning wood and recommend using just water, iso if your desperate but it drys the wood out and could affect any finishes on it as well.

That sucks , is it cleanable?
Yup
Just give it an iso and qtip clean it will come up schmick again

I also have done this, in fact after everyone's talk I broke out my dv other night and second cap I got distracted and combustion...lol

It taints each following sesh if you don't clean it, but the nice cleaned as per usual it tastes fine again :)

EDIT
I was mistaken thinking you were asking about condenser based dv stems, even most of PPs stems have a condenser

Yer a fully wooden one would be harder to clean out

Lol.. I go thru phases, switching between the two. Nano always on at the ready, understand exactly what u mean. I think I'll fire up my latest Gen SS tip with a water piece.. I worked a long day in the salt mines today and my legs are shot. Cheers cappers!

I leave my nano on also. I will still do a quick bowl in the ice stem for immediate extraction. It also regularly doubles as a dab tool heater for cleaning sticky dabbers, and a hand warmer.

For the DV it has been a weekend of rosin hits. Gonna put together a nice mix for the Super Bowl. Got to do something to make those commercials funnier lately.

No it's condenserless, all wood vapor path. Doesn't smell too bad, but it does have that eau de combustion. Gonna air it out for a while and see if that helps.

Remove all the fuxtures from your stem & pull through a iso swab or q tip to remove any smoke residue. Bury it in some baking soda for a day or two. Clean off the baking soda & reassemble the stem. Your stem will be like new & odorless.

Bury it in some baking soda for a day or two
I do this... pack in with soda and leave for 2 or 3 days and i comes out new....

I think i suggested that to you a few years ago with your G1 woodie? Works well if you want to neutralise odours in wood or your fridge.

Had crazy long day working today and asked My Lady's Niece and her BF (artsy free spirits in their early 20's) to pop in to let my dog out to do his biz, well I didn't realize until I came home they went thru my DV gear in my vape secretary and combusted two stems one of which was a coil used only for trates not flower.. Feckers! Sorry for rant, I'm cleaning smelly DV gear while I wish to b crawled in bed asleep.

I do this lots..
This is usually when i realise i need to clean my vape, as i usually still get an ok cloud from it, but recognise its not fresh product....

I do this all the time ha, ha.

I usually either pack the bowl and put it away and store it tip down to remind myself that I filled it (tip up is supposed to remind me that it's empty).....FWIW I try to do this with my other devices (funnel over the mouth piece on my VMs) because the less I need to think, the better.

Anyways, it inevitably happens and I hit the DV a couple of before it occurs to me that nothing is happening.

Still kind of amazing that you can get enough vapor on an empty bowl to convince you to hit it a second or maybe even a third time before it seems like a good idea to check.

........and still way better IMO than being un the middle of a bowl and losing track if the tip un-clicked and accidentally combusting......happens to me way too often.

I like when i pack one for the road & forget about it. Always a nice surprise to find the next day :cheers: .

When i the police busted me and took all my weed, my saving grace was the pre packed vapcaps i had lying about.. the night i got out of cells and came home i was very gratefull to find them still loaded..

I got an old set up going again. An Ed's TNT vong with a second gen tip. A new @DD screen fit right in. My issue is with the old cap. It is longer than the modern version. So much that the digger outer seems to hit the vong wood before the cap seats itself on the tip.

Any thoughts on me maybe clipping a mm or two off the digger with a pair of wire cutters?

I threw a dynacoil in and made it my concentrate unit. Still a lot of restriction, but not bad with the mouthpull method.

Your love of the M is valid

I like my shadow m too

But I like my omni more as it's longer
I sometimes use my shadow M stem with the mp and condenser from the omni to extend the length

I can love my omni while you love your M at the same time

I also have been looking at PP stems for ages @BabyFacedFinster but am yet to place the order
Many drools though looking
I like the “M” for medical use!
I use a water path most if I’m allowed.
@momofthegoons hooked me up with the “M” which is perfect for my need’s!

Last edited:
Whats the deal with the @ddave screens... iv been absent... what did i miss with ddave... im a fan.....

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back