Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I use gogs from DHgate for use with a bong
They can vary slightly as to the size for fitting
I have slightly bigger orings for the bigger ones
My shadow m19 tip has a wider base like you describe too and won't fit all my gogs

Love the gate for cheap functional glass
Just gotta wash that corona virus off ATM haha
My wife doesn’t like my waterTools.
I had medicated with an old strain that make’s people laugh!
GDP is my night medical dosage for sleeping !

I have another tip that I believe to be one of the original 7 fin 4th gen models. However, I think its a demo model as it has some slight flaws. One issue is the opposite end of the tip that pushes into the stem has an outer ridge that is pronounced. So much that it is too wide to push into a glass stem.

Pretty sure that is a late gen G4 7 fin you are speaking of. Go easy with the file or use that tip in a different stem if you have more than one.

used daily , reminds me how grateful I AM to be part of VA. Much love inmates.
3A204B0E-06A8-43F2-9C67-F1078C3BDE6A.jpeg
11E8C500-CC08-46E4-B379-8DAE82E8A418.jpeg

this is a very nice image.. it is a sticker? it should be part of a deck of tarot cards. id want one. always meant to learn the future.

We had a sticker design contest last year & that was the winning entry. The Asylum tries to have contests where members get a sense of community & it is pretty cool to have a member design a LE sticker.

this is a very nice image.. it is a sticker? it should be part of a deck of tarot cards. id want one. always meant to learn the future.
Hit me up in pm and I'll send you some VA stickers.... :smile:

That particular sticker was actually designed by @Kurtdigglur . And Tarot was part of it's inspiration.

@Kurtdigglur your sticker looks perfect on that Dynastash! :love:

@Kurtdigglur. do consider making a whole deck one day :)
So off topic but oh well... lol.... :lol:

I would buy it. I read cards... and love his artwork. So @Kurtdigglur maybe something to consider? :biggrin:

And to keep the thread on topic lol.... (and hopefully I haven't posted this somewhere already... :facepalm2:)

A couple of my @phattpiggie stems in rotation during dinner prep...
IMG_3537.jpg

The disk kept slipping..obviously I'm doing something wrong.

I don’t think you are. I bought a green ti tip 4/20 last year and I set it to the smallest setting - no problem. Acquired another ti tip recently and setting that screen was next to impossible. I think the problem lies with dynavap on this one, as I think the screens may have changed.

20200220_180553.jpg

Finally got a new fangled coil thingy. @momofthegoons (many many thanks)...
Havent tried it yet, will go home and squish and get the bubbler out later after work...
Will report findings later..
So how many seconds past click are people going with this...???...

View attachment 16856

Finally got a new fangled coil thingy. @momofthegoons (many many thanks)...
Havent tried it yet, will go home and squish and get the bubbler out later after work...
Will report findings later..
So how many seconds past click are people going with this...???...
@Kellya86 you are so cool!
Miss you like a brother from another mom?
Today is LEMON HAZE daze.
“M” if you like CANNABIS?

Miss you like a brother from another mom?
Appreciated....

I’ve gone as high as nine but 4-5 seconds is sufficient.
This is what i did thanks...
I have not been vaping much lately, and at most iv had 2 vapcaps in the evening..
Last night i used the coil to consume rosin through my old vong with the d020d bubber, twice in a row.. this kicked the shit out me beyond belief..
I followed this up with a dry vapcap.. wasnt too keen on this.. i find when you have not been vaping much, vapor irritates alot more.. i coughed for a while after this...
Taste was surprisingly good...
Think id be better off with and ss tip but i dont have one anymore...
I may try to purchase just an ss tip..
Anyway i had fun..
Doing it again tonight......

Appreciated....

This is what i did thanks...
I have not been vaping much lately, and at most iv had 2 vapcaps in the evening..
Last night i used the coil to consume rosin through my old vong with the d020d bubber, twice in a row.. this kicked the shit out me beyond belief..
I followed this up with a dry vapcap.. wasnt too keen on this.. i find when you have not been vaping much, vapor irritates alot more.. i coughed for a while after this...
Taste was surprisingly good...
Think id be better off with and ss tip but i dont have one anymore...
I may try to purchase just an ss tip..
Anyway i had fun..
Doing it again tonight......
CALIFORNIA is a DREAM 2-me?
Not everyone like’s it?
From the EU B-4 BRIS-X (misspelled)
I’ve been in many spot’s on the PALE BLUE DOT we all live on!
When the JET on the TARMAC would land from TRAVEL the AIR or BREEZE of the PACIFIC made me realize I’m home?
Other part’s of the state’s made me sick from the choice of so called food?
Healthy eating and fresh produce is the attraction for some?
Health his your wealth (if your not healthy it can be difficult)?
The “M” is the way one test the harvest of one’s crop of BLISS!

My friend’s from NY said: “my bedroom was too huge”?

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back