Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
The tip looks interesting & I am wondering what they did to the cap? Somewhat intriguing but i have so many already.....

I still think the biggest Vapcap evolution was the G2 to G3 tip although the G3 was around for only a minute before the G4 came out. Nice to see George is still evolving the VC rather than rest on his laurels.

The airflow on this new M should be the best yet. With the dodecagon design there will be flow on all 12 sides, but you’ll notice all the little “knicks” in each edge - allowing the flow to travel from side to side as it travels up each side.

I’m not feeling or too sure about the dual airport. This has me thinking if there’s any flow issues it’ll be because of these, not the vapcap.

Either way it’s very interesting, but I wonder what took them so long to go this out and go from the round shape to this?!

The airflow on this new M should be the best yet. With the dodecagon design there will be flow on all 12 sides, but you’ll notice all the little “knicks” in each edge - allowing the flow to travel from side to side as it travels up each side.

I’m not feeling or too sure about the dual airport. This has me thinking if there’s any flow issues it’ll be because of these, not the vapcap.

Either way it’s very interesting, but I wonder what took them so long to go this out and go from the round shape to this?!
In a time not that long ago a “M” would have been great?
Society was not ready?

I made up a portable Vapcap kit to tuck inside my construction toolkit. It blends in nicely with hammers and pliers. A Home Depot gift card tin. It's the perfect size for an M, which lives in a dube tube, a stash of herb in another dube tube and a single jet Aomai lighter.
20200304_101101.jpg

20200304_101143.jpg

I made up a portable Vapcap kit to tuck inside my construction toolkit. It blends in nicely with hammers and pliers. A Home Depot gift card tin. It's the perfect size for an M, which lives in a dube tube, a stash of herb in another dube tube and a single jet Aomai lighter.View attachment 16951
View attachment 16952

@Squiby, I picked up one of those Aomai lighters after seeing your picture. It's a great little torch.

Very compact, fuel window, no annoying click, and hands-free setting.

Hope it lasts. You can buy 20 of the same torches of any type and 30-40% would be shitty lemons. Just gotta hope for a good 'un.

Hope it lasts. You can buy 20 of the same torches of any type and 30-40% would be shitty lemons. Just gotta hope for a good 'un.
I love my little Aomai lighters. I have around 10 of them. I fill them all up and as they empty I place them in a basket in the pantry. Then when the time comes, I fill them all up again. I've had most of them for a couple years now and they all work great except for one which has developed a faulty gas button; it keeps sliding closed, but it still works.

Speaking of the Aomia, a new Vapcap case and stash with or without an Aomia lighter built in is being offered by this artist. Expensive, but awesome, functional and stunning. It sure beats my Home Depot gift card case.

Someone mentioned the use of the m&m mini snap top containers. That sounds like a great storage idea if everything fits. I'm gonna get one and see if my vapcap junk fits in it. Then I'll get high and pound the whole bottle of m&m's.

I noticed on DV's latest video feed that they are not selling new M's with the good snapcap containers anymore. Now it's a flimsy piece of cardboard. They say it's more eco-friendly, but I say it's being cheap.

Someone mentioned the use of the m&m mini snap top containers. That sounds like a great storage idea if everything fits. I'm gonna get one and see if my vapcap junk fits in it. Then I'll get high and pound the whole bottle of m&m's.

I noticed on DV's latest video feed that they are not selling new M's with the good snapcap containers anymore. Now it's a flimsy piece of cardboard. They say it's more eco-friendly, but I say it's being cheap.

I think it’s because the small tube made it easy for them to get lost in post. The bigger packaging should help it avoid slipping through the cracks. Just my guess, because why else would anyone want to use DHL?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back