Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Got me an Omnivong now and I love it. Nice to switch up the wood and the titanium once in a while.
I almost completely screwed my omni condensor assembly by not realizing that it wasn't hard titanium like I thought. Bent it up with a pair of needle nose while trying to extract it from a jar of iso. I was able to round it into shape well enough so that the mp would screw back on, but good lord that was scary! Can't afford another one of those right now :BangHead:

As for the Dynatec IH, it is the coolest thing ever! I need 2 more of them, too bad they are all sold out. Hopefully they make one with a battery pack?

Hmm...I think I must be doing something wrong with my new Omnivong? I thought that I would be able to stick this in my 14mm jhook natively without a rubber mouthpiece, which I can...but in order for me to do that, I have to stick the mouthpiece/condensor in the stem on the side furthest away from the airport, which blocks that airport off and makes it useless. If I change it the other way around, and put the mp in the way I think it should go, which allows for adjustability, then it does not mate right with the glass. Is that how everyone else's is too, or is there something wrong with mine?

Not sure @voyciz. Do you have any pictures? Not owning an omni I can't really comment but a pic or two will help other members understand the issue & assist in it's resolution.

I love my Vapcaps. Case in point. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions getting cannabis has been challenging & i ran out. I found a bag of old hairs & accumulated trim that i picked off buds in the back of my vape cupboard. At least a couple years old & I thought I had thrown it away.

Turns out that I could get at least two decent waterpipe rips out of a load & i ran out the evening before I managed to get some more. Didn't taste brilliant but it worked. A real case of Dynavap to the rescue for me.

Whole lotta love for the vapcap, my daily drivers. What's everyone thinking about the 2020 M ? The low temp caps ? I'm diggin all of them. The 2020 M best improvement, way better draw resistance. Love the new tip.
IMG_2815.JPG

I recently received the low temp cap. I'm a bit late to the party Haha! I think it really upped my dynagame. :headbang:
I also got the SP mini globe and found that with a thin strip of tubing from my EQ whip, I can cover the airport on my Simrell vortex and it fits natively in the 14mm mini globe. :clap::idea::chuck:

Amazing what you can cobble together when you need to. In the early OG glassy days a inch of silicone tubing can join a 19mm whip adapter to the glass vapcap. If you can think it up with a vapcap you can do it.

Look at the trip tip Phatts created. That can only come about after a significant testing & wanting something more :razz2: :science:

Never ever ever buy from elighters.com, these guys ripped me off.

I also got the SP mini globe and found that with a thin strip of tubing from my EQ whip, I can cover the airport on my Simrell vortex and it fits natively in the 14mm mini globe.

That is awesome and great to know, thanks! I need to get me one of them globes, seems like perfect solution for coronavirus.

@bulllee nice, havnt used my coil in a bit, how u liking the Flux IH? Any improvements on it?
I do like the coils, but I'm low on iso so I haven't cleaned mine in awhile. I'm using a normal load of flower but I stick a thin piece of shatter of concentrates on top. Works good if you use a smaller dab and use my Flux. Funny you should ask if there are any improvements as there is. i had sent my original in because i was going through batteries too quick, Flux was the best. They couldn't find any issues but he rewired my board and did some new adjustments for free! Very quick on getting it back! I use a 15mm coil and damn it's precise. with the new adjustments it takes a little longer but it is very thorough on extraction. very noticable, I'm getting way better extraction, and battery life is killer. Idk how a 14mm would work? Lol you would have to be really quick. :rofl:

IMG_2796 Dynavap and Flux deluxe.JPG

That's very interesting, thanks @bulllee. My FD also is going through my batteries very quickly. I assumed they were getting a bit old but maybe I'll shoot him a PM and discuss it.

But then again, my wife has been off work for the past couple months due to the pandemic so I know it's been getting a lot of use all day long. She's also building a retaining wall next to our house to redirect water in an attempt to keep our basement a bit drier. Gotta love her!

Also, I've switched to Everclear/grain alcohol for cleaning since iso has become hard to find. It's worth trying if it's available in your neck of the woods.

That's very interesting, thanks @bulllee. My FD also is going through my batteries very quickly. I assumed they were getting a bit old but maybe I'll shoot him a PM and discuss it.

But then again, my wife has been off work for the past couple months due to the pandemic so I know it's been getting a lot of use all day long. She's also building a retaining wall next to our house to redirect water in an attempt to keep our basement a bit drier. Gotta love her!

Also, I've switched to Everclear/grain alcohol for cleaning since iso has become hard to find. It's worth trying if it's available in your neck of the woods.
Thanks for the tip, I am using Everclear $20 a bottle, ouch. Everclear was the only thing I've found to really cut the "grease". I found using my J-hook a lot helps relieve the messy rig situation. I really dig that long vapor path, and taste and flavors ! :clap:

Attempted to convert 2 sets of smokers onto Dyna's, conflicted on showing them lighter/IH.. can't afford to give away anymore as they cost so much more than years ago. Seems last person who received an 18m from yours truly just threw it in a drawer and never tried it.. Meh, can't convert them all..

Attempted to convert 2 sets of smokers onto Dyna's, conflicted on showing them lighter/IH.. can't afford to give away anymore as they cost so much more than years ago. Seems last person who received an 18m from yours truly just threw it in a drawer and never tried it.. Meh, can't convert them all..
I can relate, I have given my sister a karma vap and it just sits in a drawer! :mental: Too hard of a learning curve for her. :nod: She doesn't get the click.

I converted about 6 folks to vaping with an "M For a Friend" but it definately is not for everyone. I wouldn't attempt it unless there was a clear desire to quit smoking and they appreciated the VapCap concept. I think 2 of the 6 abandoned it shortly after I gifted it to them.

I love my Vapcaps so much that I have a hard time understanding why everyone else wouldn't love them as well. I feel a family photo coming on soon!

Yea, an old neighbor got it instantly he's a tinkerer so that helps, still uses 17m today, I think the cool down click confuses most noobs 4 sure. IH prbly best way to teach as lighter is too finecky, more of a finesse to it. Come on @Squiby foto op! I fired my omni last night first time in weeks, been trying to edible more vape less. So hard to not pick them up,... too easy.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back