Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Now you've got me looking at some glass straws I have on hand, @bulllee.
When I was out and about I always kept an eye out for anything that I could use vaping. I went to pet shops, second hand stores, hardware stores. You would be surprised at what you can get for cheap. i'm a cheap bastard, I find it hard to fork over $15 or more for little glass pieces that cost cents. :biggrin: I found OG glass chillums for $3.50 online that works perfect for Dynavap. Slap on a $2 fat mouthpiece on it and you have a strong arm adapter for less than $6 . I don't remember what Sneaky pete charges. ( always outta stock) but here's a note on their site concerning their strong arm adapter.
** THIS WILL NOT WORK WITH 2019 M TIP. Please be gentle and twist the tip into the adapter when inserting, glass stems need a higher degree of care than metal stems** LOLOL The glass chillum works with all Dynavap tips and is cheaper.
13-013-OG-Chillum-Glass-pipe-1.jpg

IMG_1511 low temp glass ss dynavap tip.JPG

IMG_0934  Daily Driver.JPG

I am currently using a Underdog oversize NonG. Works pretty damm well for me & is unbreakable.

There is a reason it is called stoners lego :lol:

20200518_184305.jpg

PSM andI now have to press down harder for the heater to engage...could that be why?
Maybe I can’t hear it anymore?
I have one cap that clicks very very faintly, but it does click. It hasn't been used with my Pipes Skelator IH. Sometimes giving the cap a good shake and tap can reposition the bimetal strips.

I don't combust with the bad cap because I've been using VCs for a good long time and no longer rely on the click.
they don't all behave the same from my experience
Yeah. I agree. Every cap is an individual

Still running strong on my OG caps from at least four years ago. One day they will die but i can't seem to kill them.

Buttered up my Vapcaps on the weekend but I only really use my Gongs & PP stem these days. Still buttered wood is always a sight.

20200627_140536.jpg

Interested in that nong for my Dyna tips in either 14 or 18....anything I need to know about the product before I order?

It is not perfect but it does work. I cobbled it together by adding 2 Ed's TNT O rings from my old Air stem so they fit over the exising O rings & slotted it in the stem. Back on GonGs now as I picked up a couple locally.

Still it is stoners lego as you are only limited by your imagination really.

Going to order some Ti screens. I’m down to my original ss screen and that’s it.

was thinking of ordering another cap...have you guys seen this new version? Any thoughts?
View attachment 19433
I love my vapcaps. The 2020 m is way better on draw resistance. I can't tell the difference between caps, with the exception of the low temp cap. Imo it's the new tip on the 20M that delivers the goods. I think the geometric design really improves the air flow. Idk why they didn't come up with this sooner. As far as the captive cap goes I can't tell any noticeable effect. I currently use a low temp cap with the new 20M tip with glass. Yummy.

How low temp are the low temp caps.. im still confused about it.. what can the low temp cap achieve that top end heating cant... if the temp goes any lower there will be no vapour no????

So I tested the other cap I have for concentrates and it clicked. Heard it loud and clear.
I guess my OG cap is somewhat dead.
i’ll have to experiment with the torch lighter to see if I can get it to click.

bleh more money

I guess I don’t really need another cap maybe I’ll just order screens

discovered the vapcap a few months ago - my daughter complained that i smelled like shit from combusting.
got the M and a 3 jet.
fell in love, but not with the lighter.
got the apollo 2, water attachments and basically everything else.
wanted the ti omni, but couldn't justify the costs.
upgraded my 19M until i realised all i needed was... no need to explain here.
made a titanium XLS.
after nailing a few bowls in rapid succession i burned my lip.
the hunt continued.
got the 'aristocrat' stem to go with the Ti tip
very happy indeed.
less parts, more length, cooler vapour, cooler vape.
discovered this forum about 4 days ago.
read the entire 131 pages.
some good tips, so worth the time.
M Corner.jpg
Exploded.jpg
Ready to Rip.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back