Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
No, actually it's the 'M' with the Titanium Tip on a Strong Arm Adapter and a VapHotBox, but YES, I am loving it very much.

It allows me to reliably microdose which results in almost no coughing. And I still get thoroughly baked.

So I can't speak for the Apollo 2 but I CAN vouch for the 'love' part!

Welcome to the forum @Ganjora . :smile:

Love that 'aristocrat' stem...

Thanks, and thanks.
Bought a 2018 SS tip for the Ti XLS.
It really is a bastard child...

Am interested in the 2020 SS tip and captive cap combo.
Would unfortunately have to get the whole M in order to keep balance to the universe.
Is there significant enough improved airflow over the last generation Ti tip to justify its purchase, or is it just a nice to have?
From the 2018 to 2019 tips the airflow difference is monumental, is the jump to 2020 similar?

Tried the reclaim milk mission.
True story.
Thanks.

Thanks, and thanks.
Bought a 2018 SS tip for the Ti XLS.
It really is a bastard child...

Am interested in the 2020 SS tip and captive cap combo.
Would unfortunately have to get the whole M in order to keep balance to the universe.
Is there significant enough improved airflow over the last generation Ti tip to justify its purchase, or is it just a nice to have?
From the 2018 to 2019 tips the airflow difference is monumental, is the jump to 2020 similar?

Tried the reclaim milk mission.
True story.
Thanks.
Way better draw resistance . Idk I have about 10 vapcaps, the last one I bought was the 2020 M. I don't think I'm buying anymore. :rofl:

I have been enjoying using a small bell sidecar dry.

20200715_173151.jpg

I have been enjoying using a small bell sidecar dry.

View attachment 19765

I've been enjoying dry glass, too. I bought some simple pieces, 14mm and 18mm j-hooks and the small glass piece has become my go to. That's a 14mm version in the pic but I just received the 18mm dhgate version yesterday. Shown with my Mighty but I've got 14 and 18 glass dynavap adapters, too, so :thumbsup:

mjhooks.jpg

Does anyone here use a dynacoil regularly?
I do and I get good results. Less is more. You can't put a big glob on and rip. They say that size matters, they are right, smaller is better. About the size of piece of rice. i also keep them clean after a couple uses I soak in Everclear. I use a Flux induction heater. I like to twax without using the coil too. I go through way less concentrate using small dabs with my dynacoil. Oh yeah I also use a terp pearl under my dynacoil. It helps diffuse the concentrate. I have two dedicated Dynavaps and coils for concentrates. When I need to clean one I always have a back up. You just need to keep the coil clean. Most important. I have used a torch to burn them off with mixed results. Better off keeping it clean with a quick soak in iso or ethanol. I clean mine after 4 sesh. :biggrin:

IMG_1640 Dynacoil and terp pearl.JPG

IMG_3945.JPG

IMG_3731 chinese dab rig.JPG

I'm sure there is a better way to post this, but I don't know what it is. I did want to share this picture. First, these were so pretty, I caught my breath when I saw them. I had to have one. I had to have two. I couldn't decide. How can you decide between these two?
I contacted Alyson, and I'm going to say she is one of the kindest, dearest, people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. She doesn't take credit cards, but she is an angel. Now, I have my limits with technology. It's sad, it's true, and I try to live my life the best I can. In this case, I decided I could figure out Google Pay. And I did! And I sent $$$ to the wrong person. For real. This was a problem. Some guy named Kevin had the money. My bank account was also hacked around this time, so I was spending quite a bit of time talking to the bank. And explaining to Alyson why Kevin had my money, and that Kevin wasn't responding to my 40,000 Ooops messages. Google Pay got back to me, and said, "I bet you want your money back. I would if I were you. Have you talked to your bank?". I got out of Google Pay.
Two weeks went by. Kevin, dear Kevin, never claimed the money. WhooHoo! Thank you Kevin. Now I could buy the stems, only I was scared. Really scared. Who knows where the money would go next? I had Alyson stand by. Toe in the water, I sent $3.00 to Alyson. She got it! Now to send the balance...and my bank wouldn't let me. More calls, and many fine talks with Alyson later, the money was sent...and I got my stems! Oh, they are beautiful! And so heavy! And Alyson is a friend, and she stood by me during my trials with technology. To be fair to myself, I was doing every thing left handed, and my brain wasn't having it. I have a rebellious brain. Now I have these stems.
They are too good for me, and I love them.

I'm sure there is a better way to post this, but I don't know what it is. I did want to share this picture. First, these were so pretty, I caught my breath when I saw them. I had to have one. I had to have two. I couldn't decide. How can you decide between these two?
I contacted Alyson, and I'm going to say she is one of the kindest, dearest, people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. She doesn't take credit cards, but she is an angel. Now, I have my limits with technology. It's sad, it's true, and I try to live my life the best I can. In this case, I decided I could figure out Google Pay. And I did! And I sent $$$ to the wrong person. For real. This was a problem. Some guy named Kevin had the money. My bank account was also hacked around this time, so I was spending quite a bit of time talking to the bank. And explaining to Alyson why Kevin had my money, and that Kevin wasn't responding to my 40,000 Ooops messages. Google Pay got back to me, and said, "I bet you want your money back. I would if I were you. Have you talked to your bank?". I got out of Google Pay.
Two weeks went by. Kevin, dear Kevin, never claimed the money. WhooHoo! Thank you Kevin. Now I could buy the stems, only I was scared. Really scared. Who knows where the money would go next? I had Alyson stand by. Toe in the water, I sent $3.00 to Alyson. She got it! Now to send the balance...and my bank wouldn't let me. More calls, and many fine talks with Alyson later, the money was sent...and I got my stems! Oh, they are beautiful! And so heavy! And Alyson is a friend, and she stood by me during my trials with technology. To be fair to myself, I was doing every thing left handed, and my brain wasn't having it. I have a rebellious brain. Now I have these stems.

Gorgeous stems
Love them
Glad you got your money back and all is okay in the end

Last edited:

^^^^^somebody has VAS in a big way! :biggrin:

They look amazing. I've got a couple KGW stems and they are among my very favorite devices. In the event of a house fire I will be grabbing my pearlescent acrylic KG Dynacap.

^^^^^somebody has VAS in a big way! :biggrin:

They look amazing. I've got a couple KGW stems and they are among my very favorite devices. In the event of a house fire I will be grabbing my pearlescent acrylic KG Dynacap.
House fire! Good point. I keep these bad boys in my brassiere, so wearing my bra to bed
will now be part of my Fire Preparedness strategy. The pets all have legs, so I can use my hands to grab my @phattpiggie stem and @Ed's TnT WoodScents as I head for the door. Or window. Whichever. If there's fire, you just grab and go.
As for me having VAS, I wish it stopped there. So far it hasn't extended to grinders, and I'm avoiding glass with some exceptions. That is, I intend to avoid glass, but glass happens. Not to GAS levels; it's more subclinical. I think my SAS keeps it in check. Admittedly, SAS is bad in me. Real bad. Fortunately, it's cheap, and I'm only going to get older. I'm thinking of SAS as part of my Preparing To Be Old Plan. I don't want to be an old lady carrying a glass bong around and tripping on a throw rug, or slipping in the shower holding a glass rig. Silicone is much, much safer.
DynaVap are perfect for Acquisition Syndrome. So much easier to store than those darned tea pots I used to collect, which have become tea pot bongs, by the way. Now just pot pots, not tea pots. Just as hard to store, but now so worth it.

House fire! Good point. I keep these bad boys in my brassiere, so wearing my bra to bed
will now be part of my Fire Preparedness strategy. The pets all have legs, so I can use my hands to grab my @phattpiggie stem and @Ed's TnT WoodScents as I head for the door. Or window. Whichever. If there's fire, you just grab and go.
As for me having VAS, I wish it stopped there. So far it hasn't extended to grinders, and I'm avoiding glass with some exceptions. That is, I intend to avoid glass, but glass happens. Not to GAS levels; it's more subclinical. I think my SAS keeps it in check. Admittedly, SAS is bad in me. Real bad. Fortunately, it's cheap, and I'm only going to get older. I'm thinking of SAS as part of my Preparing To Be Old Plan. I don't want to be an old lady carrying a glass bong around and tripping on a throw rug, or slipping in the shower holding a glass rig. Silicone is much, much safer.
DynaVap are perfect for Acquisition Syndrome. So much easier to store than those darned tea pots I used to collect, which have become tea pot bongs, by the way. Now just pot pots, not tea pots. Just as hard to store, but now so worth it.

I hear you....I have GAS kinda bad right now. Said I'd never do that and yet here I am.

I think it's a good hobby tho. Cannabis is valuable enough that you want to enjoy it to its its fullest. Different grinds and devices adds a huge amount of variety to the flavor, effects and overall enjoyment.

I've found that glass has kept my coughing levels down, so it almost pays for itself in saved vapor.....how's that for rationalizing?

Seriously tho, how can people enjoy cannabis by smoking? You see all these flavor names but it tastes the same to me when burnt.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear you....I have GAS kinda bad right now. Said I'd never do that and yet here I am.

I think it's a good hobby tho. Cannabis is valuable enough that you want to enjoy it to its its fullest. Different grinds and devices adds a huge amount of variety to the flavor, effects and overall enjoyment.

I've found that glass has kept my coughing levels down, so it almost pays for itself in saved vapor.....how's that for rationalizing?

Seriously tho, how can people enjoy cannabis by smoking? You see all these flavor names but it tastes the same to me when burnt.
My glass, and possibly GAS, is waiting patiently on the shelf while my hand heals. When I use it again, I will prolly remember I loved it, and it will be All Glass, All The Time. I bought a 10mm adapter and Ti Tip from @Ed's TnT. Can't hardly wait.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back