Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Already want a second one,lol. But will fend off VAS till giving my first one a good go at it !
Looking at various online stores USA. Itching for a total titanium Omni and a vonG type for water-sporting .……
And the colors ……… cheers

edited in;
10:32pm if I wind up with 2 or 3 Dynavaps, would anyone recommend the induction heater ? , like the idea to heat up on the go or at home with provided power supply. If this is redundant just look over me, lol.

Last edited:
Already want a second one,lol. But will fend off VAS till giving my first one a good go at it !
Looking at various online stores USA. Itching for a total titanium Omni and a vonG type for water-sporting .……
And the colors ……… cheers

edited in;
10:32pm if I wind up with 2 or 3 Dynavaps, would anyone recommend the induction heater ? , like the idea to heat up on the go or at home with provided power supply. If this is redundant just look over me, lol.
I only use IH with my DV
I found ispire wand or Daab to be the best for me
Two heat cycles and done with a perfect roast and nice clouds on both heat ups

I've also been checking out @phattpiggie new device soon to be released the TA - a one time heat up device in a similar vein to DV

will check out the two mentioned products.
ended up buying the IH Dynatech Rover, it is portable with internal battery to go anywhere and also comes with a power supply to plug in at home . Waiting for Monday scheduled DynavapM delivery . It will be my first.
Yesterday ordered Dynavap B - with full silicone body and tip .

11 am - checked my email and it said that my DynavapM is out for delivery W oooo hoooo !
(( in Slim Pickens voice scene of Dr. Strangelove? Or one of his movies if that’s not accurate.))

Last edited:
Question, does anyone here own the Omni Obsidium? I just busted it out after a long hiatus, for some reason it doesn't hit like my shorty Omni, not sure it's due to the coating they used on it or the airflow channeling? Can anyone chime in here?

Question, does anyone here own the Omni Obsidium? I just busted it out after a long hiatus, for some reason it doesn't hit like my shorty Omni, not sure it's due to the coating they used on it or the airflow channeling? Can anyone chime in here?
IMO the new Omni tip doesn't deliver especially if you're investing in what they call the flagship of the offerings. For me there is no beating the five fin gen 5 and early gen6 ti tip with the 4 air channel grooves. The latest 5 fin 3 groove tips are ok and i consider those better than new omni tip as well. I wasn't lucky enough to ever get a gen 4 blocky 7 fin which is considered the best by many. I'm in the market if anyone out there wants to part with one!!! @Squiby

At least the new 22 caps are back on par with earlier caps. Still prefer non captive caps. IMO all the 20 and most of the 19 and 21caps don't cut it. They're from a different batch of ss from what George said . The 22 caps run hotter.

Mod note: posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO the new Omni tip doesn't deliver especially if you're investing in what they call the flagship of the offerings. For me there is no beating the five fin gen 5 and early gen6 ti tip with the 4 air channel grooves. The latest 5 fin 3 groove tips are ok and i consider those better than new omni tip as well.
Totally agree, I love the 5/6th gen tips, idk I really do think the obsidium 'pvd' shiny coating has something to do with sub par heating and vapor production in comparison with the matte finished Omni.

After receiving the DynavapM model I got one of my jet-lighters used in pre-Vaping/vaporizer days.
Not sure it is adequate to heat up the Dynavap, anyway I proceeded .
Slowly heating the tip,it felt like 30 seconds but probably 20 seconds.
With the first draw I got Great Terpene taste such as found with premium vaporizers such as the Tinymight2
Or the Mighty-Plus.Those are in my Rotation daily for Medicating on a Dosing -Level.
The second draw had more vapor and some taste, I believe I got 4-draws on it .
Overall I am impressed and surprised at the flavor and amount of Vapor/ cloud coming out of this Device.
Well I decided to load it up for a second try in my haste I heat it up too much and combusted .
The third time after cleaning the out the vape was Excellent through four draws taking my time and feathering the air hole with my index finger. So a Big thumbs-Up for the DynavapM Vaporizer.

I ordered the Rover Induction charger and hope to have Better Sessions with the DynavapM, My jet-lighter is going back to the
storage bin .

Cheers !

Last edited:
I think some of the coatings or ways they coloured them make certain units perform differently

My shadow M I got never performed as well as the plain tips and caps (regardless of gen)
I've tried different combinations of tips and caps too and the shadow ones never worked as well and needed extra heat too
So whatever they did to make this one black made it less effective

I think some of the coatings or ways they coloured them make certain units perform differently

My shadow M I got never performed as well as the plain tips and caps (regardless of gen)
I've tried different combinations of tips and caps too and the shadow ones never worked as well and needed extra heat too
So whatever they did to make this one black made it less effective
Agree with this lots...

My best performer to date is still my old gen4 7 fin xl...
New omnivong is a close second.. requires far less cleaning..

Katman Dude new XL VonGi sleeves and liners turn your vongi into an xl.

D328D5C6-AB05-4093-838B-1A96999FDAC4.jpeg

Received my Apollo 2 Rover Induction heater today !
Saves Time-of We All could use more of.Clicks from 5-8 seconds ready to draw. I noticed that if I kept it in there for another two seconds after it clicked it would vaporize more on the initial draw.
And you can take it with you without the power supply -It has 2600 mah battery . Have not taken it anywhere yet, but it’s coming.
A Must Have as I recall heating with a jet lighter- sux .

Attachments

• 98725FF5-25F7-47B3-A9EA-A329D03B2BB3.jpeg
    98725FF5-25F7-47B3-A9EA-A329D03B2BB3.jpeg
    11.9 KB · Views: 32
385FB4C3-E397-4785-B2BB-893697D63CF5.jpeg

Now I know why the DynaVap is So popular !
These vapes were brought a Step-Up with the addition of the Simrell-fmj .
Also brought back my Jet-Lighter . I was using the IH . this rips a bowl in 1-2 Hits-not thinking about the IH-WOW !
I did try it with the induction heater but toasted it and have not tried again .
——-this thing rips the bowl in 1 to 2 hits with fmj.
609EC881-A117-41A2-977B-E50332CBF8DB.jpeg

Last edited:
It has been Over 24 hours ago that I started testing the DynaVap with the fmj.
and still Amazed at the amount of vapor and flavor coming from my DynaVapB.
Feel as if it is taking me to a higher altitude for sure,
Thanks DynaVap for a great product. And apologize for “shunning” the DynaVap-with-a-torch
as I Transcisioned to Vaporizing . I repeat with the fmj- WOW.
019D632B-69F2-49B8-B9F9-CCD2021B59C3.jpeg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back