Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
This is my Wenge Dynastash with a silicone concentrate container.

20221107_113035.jpg

Hmm... and that didn't help bring back the color?

If that didn't work I'm not sure what to recommend.

@phattpiggie do you have any recommendations?
@Demonic chronic and Mom eventually the PH will end up brown no matter what light. It's the light and air that change the colour.
I'm not sure how to get it back to that vibrant purple other than sanding it and then let the aging process start again. From what I can remember it brightens up a while aftr it's been worked. Once it hits max purple put a UV inhibiting oil on it. This is only going to slow the process.

FD2B40FA-C0D5-4F6F-9068-8ADA2D37D7F9.jpeg

Edited to add 19mm Male to 10mm Female drop-down.

Im with You J-Hook En-Joy-ers.!
Discovering more ways to Enjoy/ Medicate With This time bb3 with FMJ on Elev8R Stem, I need more clips to avoid any mishaps.
The best thing about it is you can see the vapor and feather the carburer-hole!
A big plus! It Hits big ! My battery powered portables have been sitting in the drawer today !

Last edited:
It was a diametric magnet? If not they'll go off to the side like what happened to you
All dynavap magnets are no good to me
A few others mentioned the same issue
I got cheap magnets from AliExpress that are much stronger and don't shoot to the side at all
Some with handles too

CB55DA71-5D9C-4BF0-B10A-56291CDC8764.jpeg
bb3,FMJ,,HS TheRIGGLER(only3.5inchestall)
DynaVap feels better with a larger WP. With RIGGLER-no carb.hole, you have to lift the adaptor to carburete .
OrbV2 from yesterday just carbureted when full of vapor And bb3 has carburetor-hole.
a 14Female to 10female would solve that Used on the RIGGLER.
Cheers !

View attachment 42141bb3,FMJ,,HS TheRIGGLER(only3.5inchestall)
DynaVap feels better with a larger WP. With RIGGLER-no carb.hole, you have to lift the adaptor to carburete .
OrbV2 from yesterday just carbureted when full of vapor And bb3 has carburetor-hole. Cheers !
Have you considered the silver version of the fmj?
Meant to work great and no concerns of copper

Have you considered the silver version of the fmj?
Meant to work great and no concerns of copper
Vapefiend gotta 24k gold one..
They say silver and titanium dont perform like copper.. but this does..
Screenshot_20221116-165543_Samsung Internet.jpg

I kind of missed the point of these ??
What was the point of the jacket ?
To eliminate rotation ?
Or for a single hit extraction ??

Last edited:
View attachment 42148
To eliminate rotation ?
I personally use the Copper ones . I am Vaporizer-Rich,and cash-poor lol.
I was looking for one hit extraction from my FMJ on bb3,drop down orb v2 setup and I am getting 4 now on a bowl-
that’s a big plus- 4 tokes not 1 by being able to see the vapor.with my new drop-down adapter I can see the vapor and feather it to get the most for Medicating .
four really vaporful(vapor and flavorful) tokes with 1 reheat 2clicks per heating session.
Loving the DynaVap experience !

Last edited:
View attachment 42148
To eliminate rotation ?
I've heard from people that the silver works absolutely fine and that most of the anti silver talk is simrell being snarky
A bit of drama around that company recently in other places, I certainly don't like what I've heard
I personally use the Copper ones . I am Vaporizer-Rich,and cash-poor lol.
I was looking for one hit extraction from my FMJ on bb3,drop down orb v2 setup and I am getting 4 now on a bowl-
that’s a big plus- 4 tokes not 1 by being able to see the vapor.with my new drop-down adapter I can see the vapor and feather it to get the most for Medicating .
four really vaporful(vapor and flavorful) tokes with 1 reheat 2clicks per heating session.
Loving the DynaVap experience !
You certainly have a large collection of the top of the range vapes for a poor man
Silver is only $30 AUD and is definitely safe

Gold is out of my reach and not necessary imo

The collar @Kellya86 is to get a one heat cycle with the DVs like @phattpiggie is making his own version without a collar

With the wand I get two heat cycles to finish a bowl
With other IH it is multiple
A torch is varied but never one heat cycle ime
I will do a video later.. i always have only ever got 1 go out of a vapcap and its done..

I've heard from people that the silver works absolutely fine and that most of the anti silver talk is simrell being snarky
A bit of drama around that company recently in other places, I certainly don't like what I've heard

You certainly have a large collection of the top of the range vapes for a poor man
Silver is only $30 AUD and is definitely safe

Gold is out of my reach and not necessary imo

The collar @Kellya86 is to get a one heat cycle with the DVs like @phattpiggie is making his own version without a collar
lol credit cards being abused but nothing like the beating the Mrs. is going to put on Me if she knew I have all of these she’s Busy doing her own spending.
herb about $25/gram at dispensary, I could buy silver instead but I prefer the herb for Pain , anxiety or ailments When I Can afford it.
Also as in other Industries where Authorities? Are planning legislation on BANS Of products such as VAPEs ”For the KidsB.S.
Or not being shipped by UPS And FEDEX,only by USPS. I had the Attitude-“I better get this while I can”.ANd at any cost, nowihave to Pay.for all of that instant-gratification/ VAS IsReal !
enjoying my DVs With copper FMJ IMO-If the Gold model was solid not plated I would have it also.
How much is 3 -3.5 grams of gold ?- I believe that is the weight of the copper ones the weights will vary according to the element .

Last edited:
lol credit cards being abused but nothing like the beating the Mrs. is going to put on Me if she knew I have all of these she’s Busy doing her own spending.
herb about $25/gram at dispensary, I could buy silver instead but I prefer the herb for Pain , anxiety or ailments When I Can afford it.
Also as in other Industries where Authorities? Are planning legislation on BANS Of products such as VAPEs ”For the KidsB.S.
Or not being shipped by UPS And FEDEX,only by USPS. I had the Attitude-“I better get this while I can”.ANd at any cost, nowihave to Pay.for all of that instant-gratification/ VAS IsReal !
enjoying my DVs With copper FMJ IMO-If the Gold model was solid not plated I would have it also.
How much is 3 -3.5 grams of gold ?- I believe that is the weight of the copper ones the weights will vary according to the element .
$30 AUD for a silver is worth my health imo
Copper is too risky for me - I quit smoking to improve my health
I'm all about the budget myself when possible

Vaping suprisingly tasty reclaim at work today..
20221118_142854.jpg

I normally use my vong thru a bong when at home but lately I’ve exclusively been using the omni with a low temp cap just to spice things up (normally only Use omi when out) and must admit I’ve been loving it the last few weeks it’s a nice change. And i re waxed my dynastashes with dyna wax this time instead of the sticky brick butter and I’m pleased, left the wax on for a few hours then wiped it off, but for no reason apart from forgetting I left my Purple Heart coated in wax overnight then wiped off, they were left out in the open air to dry for close to 2 weeks and now look like this. pics just for fun.
71AAB9A4-E1A9-4A90-8390-487C33843504.jpeg

EEBE5182-2EF0-4EBE-A9C5-99AF38A43234.jpeg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back