Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Never underestimate the power of raw flameage :torching:
I’ll Vape to That! I want more Of them.

Still Testing.
9F21DE61-6065-43C9-9CD7-DA5C8DDE27A2.jpeg

Last edited:
W’Yat(hello how are you doing? In Nawlins-talk .

)Addendum; Enjoying DynaVap with water . I did not think you could do that with DV .

I have read lots of useful info here with backup pics.
This method with submarine wp is more enjoyable - hydrating as I enjoy My Medication.
10CF8885-87D4-4A11-94DA-7A0828890726.jpeg

Zai Jian,Joigin,,Sayonara,Namaste,Yasou,Au Renoir,Adios,Do svidaniya,Annyeone,Sbohem,Khodaa haafez,Arrivaderci,Auf Wiedersehen,Ciao,cheers,Later, hasta la vista,Koebaai ,Zegnaj,Laa Gon,Viszlat ,
Do pobachennia,,Tot ziens,Merrai,,Maori,Ta,Zdravo,Dovidenja,Skol,shalom?, and many more.. “laterforyou!”.

I did not think you could do that with DV .
Havent used my vapcaps wet in ages.. like years.. uses to use it through the vapexhale helio...
But it works pretty good in my dab rig too...
I do love my vapcaps.. good old reliable, unbreakable vapcaps..
Always in rotation...

They sent them to me when I ordered the tip and cap for the contest. Sort of thought it was a weird direction for them to be going in, stuck them in a drawer and forgot all about them till now. You tried them yet?
Yeah, I thought it was a little odd too. No I haven’t tried it yet. it looks like it’s just full spectrum CBD. maybe I’ll give it a shot this weekend.

My “small” torch/ jet lighters were not doing it,so I am using a propane torch and hoping to get the learning curve with it ASAP. Is anyone using a larger torch?again hope not to scorch my session and will Research a new one , better torch with large capacity.
the smaller lighter runs out on a 2-heat up session with the DynaVap B or 2021M .
373CB519-9528-413E-9ED4-A05C933E7C2F.jpeg

Anyone interested in this...
SmartSelect_20221103_151419_Email.jpg

I like wood in my vapcaps for some reason..
I like my omnivong xl...
And my xl double crown woodey..
Not so keen on the m's or other metal bodied versions..
I think dynavap peaked quite a while ago..
And now feel like they just pumping stuff out quickly, but its mainly nothing really new..
Dynavap is like fifa or F1 computer games.. new releases all the time but its all just cosmetic changes...
Maybe its just me and people like all these options..

Technically not a dynavap question but a dynastash question that I hope you guys and girls don’t mind answering or giving s suggestion or 2, how can I get my Purple Heart more purple like it was when I bought ? It’s lost it some wow factor. Also ordered a wenge dynastash for my ti vong, any one have some wenge dynastashes to show off as I’d love to see different variation of this species and the different grain patterns (love how unique wood is) , most pics on sites are shit lol.
08E4A5B0-7E3F-41BF-96F2-5C7CA9A124E9.jpeg

Last edited:
Technically not a dynavap question but a dynastash question that I hope you guys and girls don’t mind answering or giving s suggestion or 2, how can I get my Purple Heart more purple like it was when I bought ? It’s lost it some wow factor. Also ordered a wenge dynastash for my ti vong, any one have some wenge dynastashes to show off as I’d love to see different variation of this species and the different grain patterns (love how unique wood is) , most pics on sites are shit lol.
View attachment 41888
Have you waxed it?

In the light it’s definitely purple or in a photo with flash on, but under normal lighting conditions like indoors it looks as I shown in pic, more brownish, if you want I can show you the same dynastash with the only difference being the flash on if anyones interested? (Difference is noticeable), I also waxed my padauk slim stash, thought why not since i was waxing 2 sticky bricks as well:rofl:, carried away maybe.
EDIT- anyone got a wenge dynastash I’ve ordered 1 and would love to see how they look in the real world not on some site as their pics aren’t the best. Thanks all.
here’s the same same dynastash with the flash on and might as well show a recently freshly waxed padauk slim stash for the hell of it (flash also on), can’t wait for the wenge stash:smile:
5D31F9B9-C1D0-4E99-AD0D-5185CAFABC95.jpeg
EA230CBE-6CBB-41DD-ACDD-0350634CD7DF.jpeg

Last edited:
heres my new wenge dynastash for the ti vong, arrived today (Early for a change), freshly waxed, beautiful dark wood, darker thank I thought, but it contrasts good with the ti vongs silver. EDIT- also got a medium Ryot packratz for when taking the omni out and about, keeps all my stuff together, a few torches some ground bud etc, I even use 1 of them raw pocket ashtrays for avb, cause it’s a bit cheeky emptying it into an ashtray (Friends are smokers, sadly av never converted any of them :rofl: ), at home i use a large glass jar for avb.
0475A622-0783-484F-9A82-F4AE4E9DE985.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back