Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I have too many VapCaps yet I would not part with any of them. Each is special in it's own way for me. Every vaper needs a VapCap in their life.

My vap cap usage has went down since the fury 2 arrived. Now I use a ti tip in @ddave glass stem with a induction heater in a small pipe for a quick one or two hits, but maybe once or twice a day, sometimes not at all. I have roughly 7 vc's give or take though. I seem to run hot n cold, lol. On the bandwagon, then off, chasing something else.

For on the go, it's a Fury 2 and a my M 2018. I have two tips and caps that I swap out with the M for on the go. Have tried using an M, without a cap, with the fury. It can be done. But I use the torch normally.
If I paired all the tips and caps with all the stems I bought or came up with, About 10. If I had a few other custom, then I'd have 12. And then have roughly one of each type. So glad to have the anodized from stardustsailor.
9OwdQZfm.jpg
SyN9BV9m.jpg
0b535YAm.jpg

For on the go, it's a Fury 2 and a my M 2018. I have two tips and caps that I swap out with the M for on the go. Have tried using an M, without a cap, with the fury. It can be done. But I use the torch normally.
If I paired all the tips and caps with all the stems I bought or came up with, About 10. If I had a few other custom, then I'd have 12. And then have roughly one of each type. So glad to have the anodized from stardustsailor.
9OwdQZfm.jpg
SyN9BV9m.jpg
0b535YAm.jpg
I have lot's of glass?
1 "M" i use.
Some batteries some plug--ln's.
I just need MEDICATION.
BLING some need?

I only have a M!

That is all you need my friend. That & a pinch of weed :cheers:

My vap cap usage has went down since the fury 2 arrived. Now I use a ti tip in @ddave glass stem with a induction heater in a small pipe for a quick one or two hits, but maybe once or twice a day, sometimes not at all. I have roughly 7 vc's give or take though. I seem to run hot n cold, lol. On the bandwagon, then off, chasing something else.

My VapCaps are mostly in their cases in my coffee table drawer but I have two main ones I use these days. I have a G4 5 fin tip in a Wood Scents 14mm glass adapter & a M2 S/S tip in a blackwood 14/18mm WonG that is used in a J hook. I will admit to mostly using my Mighty as it is such a good general purpose vape but if I want dense clouds quick then it is hard to top a 3 cycle load :whoa:.

That is all you need my friend. That & a pinch of weed :cheers:

My VapCaps are mostly in their cases in my coffee table drawer but I have two main ones I use these days. I have a G4 5 fin tip in a Wood Scents 14mm glass adapter & a M2 S/S tip in a blackwood 14/18mm WonG that is used in a J hook. I will admit to mostly using my Mighty as it is such a good general purpose vape but if I want dense clouds quick then it is hard to top a 3 cycle load :whoa:.
Taste is very important 4 me?
The SOLo is a cheap blingless functional device.
The "M" is basic however is great for MEDICATING.

What function does wood have?

What function does wood have?
The wood doesn't conduct heat the metal VapCaps. There is a hint of wood flavor, much like drawing from a pipe that adds a rustic flavor to it.
Really like my blackwood double crown for that pipe experience. The metal ends on the stem allow for the stem to spin very easily. Not as thrilled with the carbon fiber stem.

I like the M 2018 over the 2017 for on the go. Dynavap still has deals that include the 2017 M if that floats your boat.

Lots of mini hookahs out there with 10mm sockets that are ideal for vapcaps. This one came with an LED lamps that rotates the colors.
vhLFBpIh.jpg

The wood doesn't conduct heat the metal VapCaps. There is a hint of wood flavor, much like drawing from a pipe that adds a rustic flavor to it.
Really like my blackwood double crown for that pipe experience. The metal ends on the stem allow for the stem to spin very easily. Not as thrilled with the carbon fiber stem.

I like the M 2018 over the 2017 for on the go. Dynavap still has deals that include the 2017 M if that floats your boat.

Lots of mini hookahs out there with 10mm sockets that are ideal for vapcaps. This one came with an LED lamps that rotates the colors.
vhLFBpIh.jpg
U like BLING!
R U a minor bird?

There's a workaround for this if a wood taste bothers you. Slide a condenser into the wood stem and any wood 'taste' pretty much goes away.
I'm a little dense. :thinker:As in using a condenser normally or is the placement different? Taste from the MP or the air path?

The hint of wood taste for me is in the air. More of an after taste. Not something I normally seek. However the blackwood adds enough to make it worthwhile. Where the MP being wood. Well yea maybe have the condenser stick out to endure. I do have a lightwood Vong that I waxed, but never used.

I'm metal taste sensitive or maybe SS taste sensitive. But glass isn't travel friendly. Oh, I just thought about wood being lighter. Can you have a vapcap that floats?

U like BLING!
I like variety and sharing my pics with you @ataxian. :cool: The Stardustsailor was free to me. How could I not take it in? It isn't bling. IT IS LEGEND! :myday:

R U a minor bird?
I do pick up random shiny objects and bring them back to my nest. :biggrin: But I can also solve certain problems like a crow sometimes. How smart is a crow? - YouTube
@ataxian what do you think of my bubbler? My vapcaps have there own bubbler. Is it BLING to you? It is also very functional (a matrix type perc) and reasonably priced. (Around $20) And it comes with a pet bird made of glass.

Last edited:
I'm a little dense. :thinker:As in using a condenser normally or is the placement different? Taste from the MP or the air path?

The hint of wood taste for me is in the air. More of an after taste. Not something I normally seek. However the blackwood adds enough to make it worthwhile. Where the MP being wood. Well yea maybe have the condenser stick out to endure. I do have a lightwood Vong that I waxed, but never used.

I'm metal taste sensitive or maybe SS taste sensitive. But glass isn't travel friendly. Oh, I just thought about wood being lighter. Can you have a vapcap that floats?

I like variety and sharing my pics with you @ataxian. :cool: The Stardustsailor was free to me. How could I not take it in? It isn't bling. IT IS LEGEND! :myday:

I do pick up random shiny objects and bring them back to my nest. :biggrin: But I can also solve certain problems like a crow sometimes. How smart is a crow? - YouTube
@ataxian what do you think of my bubbler? My vapcaps have there own bubbler. Is it BLING to you? It is also very functional (a matrix type perc) and reasonably priced. (Around $20) And it comes with a pet bird made of glass.
Sorry 2 come off kind of rough?
Still learning thing's.
Everyday I learn new thing's 2 me.

I use many vaporizers & da "M" is perfect 4 my need's!

Well... I was assuming that you were talking about wood 'taste' from the air path. So I was thinking as in normal placement. There's really no work around for the mouthpiece.

And... I was thinking more the type of stems from @Ed's TnT; not the ones @Dynavap and @phattpiggie supply. Ed's don't come with a condenser inside. So I guess it really doesn't apply to this convo since we are talking apples and oranges lol. Forgive me for the confusion.

So I guess it really doesn't apply to this convo since we are talking apples and oranges lol. Forgive me for the confusion.
So, having a condenser will help with the 'taste', if you have one that comes condenserless.

Now. I have make a ring out of hemp fiber and placed it around the condenser, like a ring. As a way of keeping particles from going toward the airhole. Maybe that might mute the 'taste' as well? @phattpiggie might be able to make one that fits a glass condenser. Perhaps he has already? Or maybe able to fit a straight tube?

Oh Snap! This conversation about weight and taste made me realize something. I can taste SS but maybe not TI. So maybe I should upgrade from SS to Ti condensers? It's bring me closer to a vapcap that you can take on your boat/canoe/bathtub.

Still learning thing's.
Everyday I learn new thing's 2 me.
If you are fortunate, you will always learn new things. :peace:

So, having a condenser will help with the 'taste', if you have one that comes condenserless.

Now. I have make a ring out of hemp fiber and placed it around the condenser, like a ring. As a way of keeping particles from going toward the airhole. Maybe that might mute the 'taste' as well? @phattpiggie might be able to make one that fits a glass condenser. Perhaps he has already? Or maybe able to fit a straight tube?

Oh Snap! This conversation about weight and taste made me realize something. I can taste SS but maybe not TI. So maybe I should upgrade from SS to Ti condensers? It's bring me closer to a vapcap that you can take on your boat/canoe/bathtub.

If you are fortunate, you will always learn new things. :peace:
I don't like wood on my lip's?
1970 in wood shop the student's made wood item's for CANNABIS consumption so I stayed with ZIG Zag's until 2012 so I do not know?
BLUE DREAM x DUTCH TREAT + "M" = CIVILAZED (WATER WORLD)

Last edited:
I can taste SS but maybe not TI. So maybe I should upgrade from SS to Ti condensers?

I agree with this... ss is tastable...
But i dont really taste the wood...
I did when it was new, but now its seasoned, i get no wood taste from my woodies..
Maybe i just got used to it...???

Im assuming all my woodies came with a ti condenser..???
Will have to get a magnet out later...

Im assuming all my woodies came with a ti condenser..???
Will have to get a magnet out later...

Pretty sure they are S/S but they don't get really hot & you tend not to touch them with your mouth so I doubt there would be any taste transfer.

TBH I much prefer a wooden mouthpiece over a metal one because they are warmer to the lips. I also prefer a wooden body to a S/S one as it barely gets warm to touch. That said I like my M2 XL with a reddish brown mouthpiece that has great grain. Whenever I feel that the magic is lost I pull out my OG even though it has a crack in it & will eventually die I get the magic back with a single chamber :science:.

And... I was thinking more the type of stems from @Ed's TnT; not the ones @Dynavap and @phattpiggie supply. Ed's don't come with a condenser inside. So I guess it really doesn't apply to this convo since we are talking apples and oranges lol. Forgive me for the confusion.

This was true in the beginning but have been doing condensers for a while now. You essentially get a VC with a WS, no other vape manufacturer does that giving you 2vapesin1 package WoodScents rules!!!

Pretty sure they are S/S

So if my woodies ship with an ss condenser, is it only the omni that comes with a ti condsenser..???

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back