Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I was into exotic wood and had a Wood Shop fully equipped.
So I have an opinion very strong about wood?
BLOW DRYER'S = 19.95 to 79.99 Ok
Vaporizer's same.
$400 4 a portable?
Maybe why I like a"M"?
Some need BLING?
Some need FUNCTION?3:weed:
I don't particularly like wood as a mouth piece or even in the vapor path. I do have a SB Jr and its ok, but wood Enano stems (with all due love and respect to my friend Ed), Dyna nonovongs, etc....nope, would rather have SS or glass.

My friend, @ataxian, do you not have a VapCap? You might well like them. There is a vid on their site where George shows how to spin the VC in the torch lighter flame for even heating. Please, I'm not trying in anyway to patronize you but we all have different levels of hand dexterity (and my best friend has Parkinsons so I have watched what it did to his dexterity).

You don't need a lot of dexterity, but do need to be able to spin the VC in the flame.

While it does get hot, its not nearly as much of a burn hazard as say an exposed enail coil.

Something to think about. I rather like VC's for a quick three draw mini-session. Its fast and to the point.

I don't have an M. I have a number of the glass OGs (which are VERY breakable), the great Ti tip on @phattpiggie 's wonderful stem, and another Ti tip on a DDave Mod glass GonG stem (which I like very much also...but also very breakable).

If I were to get an M, I believe I would spend the additional $$ to get it with a Ti tip due to better thermal properties than SS. SS body is great, tip needs to be Ti IMO.

Cheers

I don't particularly like wood as a mouth piece or even in the vapor path. I do have a SB Jr and its ok, but wood Enano stems (with all due love and respect to my friend Ed), Dyna nonovongs, etc....nope, would rather have SS or glass.

My friend, @ataxian, do you not have a VapCap? You might well like them. There is a vid on their site where George shows how to spin the VC in the torch lighter flame for even heating. Please, I'm not trying in anyway to patronize you but we all have different levels of hand dexterity (and my best friend has Parkinsons so I have watched what it did to his dexterity).

You don't need a lot of dexterity, but do need to be able to spin the VC in the flame.

While it does get hot, its not nearly as much of a burn hazard as say an exposed enail coil.

Something to think about. I rather like VC's for a quick three draw mini-session. Its fast and to the point.

I don't have an M. I have a number of the glass OGs (which are VERY breakable), the great Ti tip on @phattpiggie 's wonderful stem, and another Ti tip on a DDave Mod glass GonG stem (which I like very much also...but also very breakable).

If I were to get an M, I believe I would spend the additional $$ to get it with a Ti tip due to better thermal properties than SS. SS body is great, tip needs to be Ti IMO.

Cheers
I have very strong personal OPTIONS?
However i can not put wood to my lip's? (On/In)

The "M" is easy to use! (Mostly waTer pipe)
My gait is off. (LEG'S) no cane at home. (Just out cane is needed)
HAND'S OK (upper body)
Sport's most of my life until I got ATAXIA.?
Many HATER'S (FC kicked me off for my OPTIONS?)

Last edited:
I have very strong personal OPTIONS?
However i can not put wood to my lip's? (On/In)

My gait is off. (LEG'S) no cane at home. (Just out cane is needed)
HAND'S OK (upper body)
Sport's most of my life until I got ATAXIA.?
Hello my friend....did I just suggest an VC M and you already have one and are enjoying it? I think that's how I read your reply. If so, TERRIFIC!.

You got kicked off of FC?? When did that happen?

Hello my friend....did I just suggest an VC M and you already have one and are enjoying it? I think that's how I read your reply. If so, TERRIFIC!.

@ataxian finally got an m quite recently, after much persuasion from myself and some others...

Im close to buying an omni xl... dont need it...
Just ordered a ti xl condenser for my double crown woody... I dont use that either tbh...
Mainly I just use my m and vong...

Trying to justify the 160 quid for an omni...
Not sure if I can...

160 quid for an omni.

Gah...that is dear, isn't. Personally, I would get @phattpiggie to make up one of his marvelous stems for a latest gen Ti tip and just bag the Omni. Not sure what advantages it would have except being almost impossible to break.

I agree with this... ss is tastable...
But i dont really taste the wood...
I did when it was new, but now its seasoned, i get no wood taste from my woodies..
Maybe i just got used to it...???

Im assuming all my woodies came with a ti condenser..???
Will have to get a magnet out later...
Yea, I can't use any beverage container with SS without tasting it. Or perhaps its food reactive/conductive properties? :thinker: The M, I def taste SS. Not as much with the M18.
The wood taste I get....I waxed my 2 wood vapcaps as soon as soon as I got them. The double crown has a hint of flavor and the MP is textured enough for me to curl my lips more with it. It spins real smooth one handed, which affects the heat profile as well. I don't normally like wood taste, but it is cool air being drawn from the carb that is in contact with it. since it is a double crown.
You sound like my wife!
:yikes:
Hi-yo!:rofl:

Liked when Dynavap had that particular sale offering a free Ti tip with every M purchase.:thumbsup: Best possible time to jump on.
Get yourself two extra caps and you can use the spares tips like capsules. Just swap out the tops section and keep things contained.

The 7fin LE does seem less restricted and perhaps lighter.

M18 with 2 Ti tip is my on the go. With my 3D printed stash. The pic is old and has the 2017 M.
4lLeum1m.jpg
@Baron23 made a good suggestion of perhaps getting a spinning MP?. Dynavap is keeping the metal MPs available, I believe. If that helps with hand dexterity or get an IH. Dare to dream. :zzz:

I love the "M" and it work`s like a bought one!

FC kicked me off?

Maybe they don't like ATAXIA?

I don't blame FC, I hate it as well!
@Cuckfumbustion what do I need 2 do? I like VAPCAP!
CANNABIS I love!

FC kicked me off?

Maybe they don't like ATAXIA?

I don't blame FC, I hate it as well!

Did they really kick you off....as in banned???? As in no longer has an account or posting privileges.

@Cuckfumbustion what do I need 2 do? I like VAPCAP!
I'd would like to get you back in good graces with FC. Only know a few of the recent go-ings on with you and FC. PM me if like.

@ataxian I know you don't like wood. How about stone? Or ox horn? I bought some cigarette holders made of agate from China for about a dollar a piece and a few are just the right diameter to fit a tip.
s-l500.jpg

I'd would like to get you back in good graces with FC. Only know a few of the recent go-ings on with you and FC. PM me if like.

@ataxian I know you don't like wood. How about stone? Or ox horn? I bought some cigarette holders made of agate from China for about a dollar a piece and a few are just the right diameter to fit a tip.
Those TIP's look = CIVILAZED

Got a @ddave wand coming for my vapcap..
I cant wait.. iv been wanting the all glass experience from my vapcap for ages...
Think it will become my most used vapcap...

Got a @ddave wand coming for my vapcap..
I cant wait.. iv been wanting the all glass experience from my vapcap for ages...
Think it will become my most used vapcap...

Oh it will mate. You can count on that.

I like mine fo sho, it turns it up to 11. Its my main vap cap fix these days.

Be careful tho it hits so hard it can be a little rough. A good water pipe is important.

I love my WS GonGs & is by far my preferred option through water. Cleaning is a breeze too. In fact I might have one right now :smug:

Anyone know where i can buy just a wood mouthpiece for my vapcap in the uk...???
Just realised i almost have enough spares to make another..

Anyone know where i can buy just a wood mouthpiece for my vapcap in the uk...???
Just realised i almost have enough spares to make another..

Maybe @phattpiggie can turn me one out..???

Just got my Chinese dental Induction Heater;
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Dental-...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
s-l64.jpg

It works a treat, sits on stand by (no noise, 2watts of power) until you insert ferrous metal (vapcap) then fan kicks in and vapcap clicks in about 10 seconds (from cold) then it automatically turns fan off and goes into stand by ready to go again with no heat left behind (I stuck my finger straight in to check)
About US$50 delivered from ebay or amazon, worth getting IMHO.

Just got my Chinese dental Induction Heater;
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Dental-Lab-SJK-Wax-Heater-Infrared-Electronic-Sensor-Carving-Equipment-130W-NEW/222815109775?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
s-l64.jpg

It works a treat, sits on stand by (no noise, 2watts of power) until you insert ferrous metal (vapcap) then fan kicks in and vapcap clicks in about 10 seconds (from cold) then it automatically turns fan off and goes into stand by ready to go again with no heat left behind (I stuck my finger straight in to check)
About US$50 delivered from ebay or amazon, worth getting IMHO.

I don't know why... but I'm anti induction heater....
I just feel like i will be able to heat it better...

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back