Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
ere did you get a Ti condenser from? Not that

The hedonistclub is where i got my ti condenser...
Thinking of switching all to ti...
It came with grey x rings instead of black.. not sure of the significance of this...

It came with grey x rings instead of black
My 2018 M came with the grey x-rings too, I don`t think the condenser is titanium.
I have just figured out it is titanium, my vapcap M18 body will start my dental IH but the condenser will not (same as my Ti pick)
Cool, I now have a Ti detector.

Thinking of switching all to ti...
It came with grey x rings instead of black.. not sure of the significance of this...
I need to learn about da "M"?
I love it and use it daily.
Now it get's very dirty with resin build up?
Somebody said I must be doing it wrong?

@Kellya86 I'm cleaning it as I write?
Please help me understand?.

Sorry to be a noob however this "M" is very intentive?
TI IS 4 GOLF?
4 cannabis?
Tougne & Cheek?
FREE THINK = "M"

Last edited:

I will have to check my condensers when I get a chance but that is good to know if I ever do want some more condensers. The issue I have is I love my GonG's so much as if I want a dry VC bowl I will use a J hook.

I will have to check my condensers when I get a chance but that is good to know if I ever do want some more condensers. The issue I have is I love my GonG's so much as if I want a dry VC bowl I will use a J hook.

Think my @ddave stem has just arrived.. i havent ordered anything else...
But that seems way to quick to get half way round the world.. off to check now...

Think my @ddave stem has just arrived.. i havent ordered anything else...
But that seems way to quick to get half way round the world.. off to check now...

Well it was.. that was very quick considering it was over the weekend...

And i love it... its what iv been waiting for...
And easier to clean...
And still fits in the dynavap tube, havent tried the dynastash hole yet...???
The gg joint in the end is pretty useless for me tonight, as i dont have anything it fits or an adapter.. so i may have to buy one when i order a new tip.. and im getting a g4 7fin from a friend tomorrow... so ill have 2 new tips for my 2 new wands...
I like everything to have a dedicated pairing rather than swapping stuff about...
And im gonna be using these full time now, so they deserve it...

20180710_201445.jpg

Excuse the terrible quality, im between phones...

I would like to see a ground glass jointless version... and maybe a tapered and longer....???
Although i know it wouldnt fit in the tube then..
But im happy with the original for now..
Thanks @ddave.....

Last edited:
Well it was.. that was very quick considering it was over the weekend...

And i love it... its what iv been waiting for...
And easier to clean...
And still fits in the dynavap tube, havent tried the dynastash hole yet...???
The gg joint in the end is pretty useless for me tonight, as i dont have anything it fits or an adapter.. so i may have to buy one when i order a new tip.. and im getting a g4 7fin from a friend tomorrow... so ill have 2 new tips for my 2 new wands...
I like everything to have a dedicated pairing rather than swapping stuff about...
And im gonna be using these full time now, so they deserve it...

View attachment 4110
Excuse the terrible quality, im between phones...

I would like to see a ground glass jointless version... and maybe a tapered and longer....???
Although i know it wouldnt fit in the tube then..
But im happy with the original for now..
Thanks @ddave.....
@Kellya86 I had many session's this summer day!
I love your quiver of CANNABIS tool's!
EVO = GOURMET
"M" = intense
SOLO = Very enjoyable
BOWL 18mm = HOT FIRE not tasty however powerful (EVO 4 FLAVOR)
THIS GROWER HAD 18 BIG PLANT'S (GOD'S GIFT) FLAVOR 4 SURE!
His COFFEE was da worsted I ever had. (Growing skill's not bad really)

Have U seen the stem made by: forgot his name? that's Blue? (4 a VAPCAP)
@momofthegoons sorry to post so messy! (Over medicated like CHONG in da 70`s!

Induction heater = CIVILISED

Last edited:
Cold weather cure;
vapcap01.jpg

Spa temp= 38.2 Degrees C,+Vapcap = civilised, bloody cold in Tassie atm.(no induction heater near spa 240v IH + water=uncivilised.:thumbsup:
Edit, Sorry for talking about the IH, might not be on topic.?....hehe

Last edited:
I received a M starter pack today but was sent a stash that has a puck for concentrates in it, the standard one I ordered did not show this,:disgust:
I also ordered another s/s tip as I have been filing my original for extra airflow on the bong with a glass GonG and wanted the standard back on my M18, Dynavap sent me a Ti tip instead and I have to adjust my cap when swapping back and forth, I have sent them a message about the problems and am waiting to hear their solution.
I also ordered the 2 torch pack as this was the only way to get the Vertigo zippo looking torch at the time, I was pleasantly surprised to find 2 black vertigos in my parcel and 1 single flame, so not all bad.:thumbsup:

DynaVap are pretty good about making things right @LesPlenty. It will be interesting to see if your WS fits all your tips? I know my new 5 fin Ti does not fit the WS but all my 7 fin versions fit fine. Those shiny envelopes sure feel good to crack open.

I never get the shiny envelope, thankfully (DV know I am in a backwater country and don`t do anything to draw attention)
I will say the Ti tip is sooo much easier to draw on compared to my m18 s/s tip. You can see why in the picture;

Tip Air Flow.jpg

Look how much larger the air path is on the Ti(right), the tiny channels on the s/s(left), the s/s would not have any if I had not filed them myself, the new M starter pack I received today has no air flow channels at all.:mental:
My first attempt at drawing on pics with a computer, so no laughing at my artistic skills. :smoke:

@momofthegoons Please delete above post ^^^^^^

Sorry for the repost, I forgot to say that the 14mm Showerhead water pipe seen in the pictures is included! So I corrected below...

First of two VapCap offerings, both currently at introductory reduced pricing.

2evdksh.jpg

You get:
  1. 2018 VapCap M Vaporizer
  2. Long VapCap Water Wand
  3. Custom VapCap Water Wand (fits inside a DynaStash)
  4. 4 x High Temp O-Rings (2 x Stock Size, 2 x 2mm Larger Size.... allows you to tailor the VapCap fit inside the Water Wands to your liking!)
  5. 14mm Showerhead water pipe

And for a limited time, you get it for $99.

The stacking of this showerhead piece when using the VapCap is amazing!

14u8jm0.jpg

You get:
  1. Long VapCap Water Wand
  2. Custom VapCap Water Wand (fits inside a DynaStash)
  3. 4 x High Temp O-Rings (2 x Stock Size, 2 x 2mm Larger Size.... allows you to tailor the VapCap fit inside the Water Wands to your liking!)
  4. 14mm Showerhead water pipe

And for a limited time, you get it for $40.

The stacking of this showerhead piece when using the VapCap is amazing!

:headbang:

I've been using a mixture of broken up S&B concentrate pad and a little bit of hemp fiber for vaping waxy and crumbly stuff. not sure if i'm wasting material, either by burning or they spill into the lower part of the tip or the stem. loading up to 3 rice grain amounts, maybe i should only load up to 1

I've been using a mixture of broken up S&B concentrate pad and a little bit of hemp fiber for vaping waxy and crumbly stuff. not sure if i'm wasting material, either by burning or they spill into the lower part of the tip or the stem. loading up to 3 rice grain amounts, maybe i should only load up to 1
Do whatever get's U where U wnat to be!
@Kellya86 thank U 4 the tip on @ddave kit's 14mm glass for my "M" (work's)

I'm mostly an S&B pad type of fella but will occasionally give hemp a go.
By the way, why the hell doesn't dynavap sell concentrate inserts made for the vapcap. I just don't understand that.

maybe i should only load up to 1
I usually load about 2 grains and that gets me almost through the day. I don't know how much sneaks past the screen but I'd imagine it's still pretty efficient.
When I soak my pads the iso isn't too dirty.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back