Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I use my original vapcap m very regularly, and I like the company a lot, but I'm still sad about my lost ti-woody, and that they don't make it anymore

That is true but there are numerous options available now if a light or dark wood VonG does not float your boat. When you look at the beautiful stems being created aftermarket & the various GonG's available you can create pretty much whatever you require. All you need is a cap, tip & imagination. If it has a 8mm bore (9mm with two extra O rings) it can take a tip.

Kief in a bud sandwich usually works well. In my CF/x I will pack a little bit of cotton/hemp with reclaim on it followed by a few scoops of kief followed by more reclaim cotton/hemp again, seems to last for ages, 3x 5min sesh from the bowl.

I have had plenty of pure kief caps but I usually make a bed of green just to cover the screen & then load it with kief. Never fails to be a sleeper :partyhat: :zzz:

Slowly but surely my team of vapcaps have shelved all other vapes...
The evo was holding out longest, but lately even that has seen little use...
Sad times..
Need to make more effort to get the others back in rotation..

I felt the same way so gave my CF/x a run, the mongrel`s s/s WPA expanded enough to brake my cleisen adapter, so bugger em!
I have been giving Ed`s TNT 14mm WPA long stem a real workout with `The Cap' and my Chinese IH, feels like a cigar to chomp on, happy days indeed. :thumbsup:
Edit: Forgot where I was.

Last edited:
Don't you find you go through 'phases' with your vapes? I sure do.... When you accumulate more than a couple vapes it's hard to stick to just one all the time. But I've found the vapcap is used at one point or another daily because of its efficiency. So easy to just load a stem, stick it in the IH and go....

Don't you find you go through 'phases' with your vapes? I sure do.... When you accumulate more than a couple vapes it's hard to stick to just one all the time. But I've found the vapcap is used at one point or another daily because of its efficiency. So easy to just load a stem, stick it in the IH and go....

I feel the same exact way. I have a vape for everything and anything, lol. I feel kinda guilty for not using them all every day.

I mostly use a @ddave glass stem, on a mini pipe, ti tip, and a skeletor IH for quick hits during the day. I use my fury 2 outside, or if I go somewhere where I might vape. At night it's mostly our mighty. And anywhere in between when i really wanna bigger dose I use my dnail.

That leaves a lot of my vapes out though. I really don't have a malignant case of vas at the moment. I doubt I'm cured tho, lol.

I've found the vapcap is used at one point or another daily because of its efficiency. So easy to just load a stem, stick it in the IH and go....

One thing I have found is since the first OG my VapCap of choice gets used daily. No mess. No fuss. Just smooth rich vapour.

I thought this was the case... but its been some time now....
The vapcaps have won the vape war... iv accepted it now...

As I have said before, "There is no perfect way to enjoy the VapCap System, every way you can think of is the perfect way." I will be heating an "Omnivong" with a torch, and I think a Waterwand would taste great right now. And it tastes fantastic. Then I remember the reclaim in the Waterwand, and I harvest it and vape it. My face is melting.
See I told you, "There is no perfect way to enjoy the VapCap System, every way you can think of is the perfect way." Doc

As I have said before, "There is no perfect way to enjoy the VapCap System, every way you can think of is the perfect way." I will be heating an "Omnivong" with a torch, and I think a Waterwand would taste great right now. And it tastes fantastic. Then I remember the reclaim in the Waterwand, and I harvest it and vape it. My face is melting.
See I told you, "There is no perfect way to enjoy the VapCap System, every way you can think of is the perfect way." Doc

How are you harvesting your water wand goo..???

I definitely found this to be the case for a long time. But now that I've had long enough to use almost all of the vapes available as my daily drivers, very few vapes have made the final cut. Also these days, I find myself sticking to concentrates for my own needs and so I favor vapes that work best for concentrate purposes.

As such, depending on where I am and which is more convenient, I almost always use my e-nails (d-nail SiC/Sapphire halos and Liger v3 30mm w/ sapphire insert) or a torch and SiC halo with concentrates. For me, the vapcap has retained its position in my vape rotation as a 'last resort' vape. It mostly serves as a way for me to take quick, large concentrate hits in places where I can't easily bring a dab rig and where my Mighty would take too long to heat up.

Even then, I only use the vapcap with reclaim or less flavorful extracts like distillates. Because I put a lot of effort into making sure that my extracts are of connoisseur quality, I am not willing to use my tastiest extracts in anything but the tastiest possible vaporizers (Strictly SiC and Sapphire nails only!). The flavor when using my tastiest extracts in the vapcap (regardless of method) is simply inferior compared with any of the above options - so much so that I prefer to save those best tasting extracts for later when I can use a better suited vape. The cloud production with extracts on the VC beats that of the Mighty, admittedly (but the nails above produce more clouds still!).

I've resigned to the fact that the only way that the vapcap is ever going to take a more prominent position in my line-up is if a high quality, bespoke concentrate attachment comes along for it that is made from comparably tasty and easily cleaned materials. SiC or something similar would be ideal, I want something that I can blowtorch clean! :biggrin:

Until something like that comes along, I'll remain one of the few VC users who don't really use it as a daily driver :peace:

I'll remain one of the few VC users who don't really use it as a daily driver :peace:
I think you are the definition of flavour snob! I will have to try some reclaim in a vapcap, never thought to try. Dynavap are working on a concentrate tip, but I doubt it will be made of sapphire!

I think you are the definition of flavour snob! I will have to try some reclaim in a vapcap, never thought to try. Dynavap are working on a concentrate tip, but I doubt it will be made of sapphire!
lol unashamedly so my friend! I expect that dynavap's concentrate tip will make use of an aerospace ceramic of some type, like SiC but not necessarily that material. Sapphire doesn't really lend itself to this kind of application so well. I do yearn for the day when there is a proper concentrate solution for use with the dynavap range! :biggrin:

Definitely give the vc a try with some reclaim man, this can be a great way to get to sleep quickly in the evening!

Definitely give the vc a try with some reclaim man, this can be a great way to get to sleep quickly in the evening!

Homer after vapebonging reclaim at Moe's

giphy.gif

Its hard to find something so simple and compact that hits as hard as the Vapcap and induction heater.

This is my goto now.Its a TI vong and a wooden mouthpiece is added when im looking for a laid back session.

wtiw5d.jpg

Got my portside mini since this photo .I was going to give away my portside but Its really handy Ive found to have an extra IH :peace:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back