Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I own and love my Plenty, therefore to me, anything under a gram is micro dosing.:thumbsup:

@momofthegoons Please delete above post ^^^^^^

Sorry for the repost, I forgot to say that the 14mm Showerhead water pipe seen in the pictures is included! So I corrected below...

First of two VapCap offerings, both currently at introductory reduced pricing.

2evdksh.jpg

You get:
  1. 2018 VapCap M Vaporizer
  2. Long VapCap Water Wand
  3. Custom VapCap Water Wand (fits inside a DynaStash)
  4. 4 x High Temp O-Rings (2 x Stock Size, 2 x 2mm Larger Size.... allows you to tailor the VapCap fit inside the Water Wands to your liking!)
  5. 14mm Showerhead water pipe

And for a limited time, you get it for $99.

The stacking of this showerhead piece when using the VapCap is amazing!

14u8jm0.jpg

You get:
  1. Long VapCap Water Wand
  2. Custom VapCap Water Wand (fits inside a DynaStash)
  3. 4 x High Temp O-Rings (2 x Stock Size, 2 x 2mm Larger Size.... allows you to tailor the VapCap fit inside the Water Wands to your liking!)
  4. 14mm Showerhead water pipe

And for a limited time, you get it for $40.

The stacking of this showerhead piece when using the VapCap is amazing!

:headbang:

Thanks for posting this Ddave! I ordered a glass package last night. Good timing too, I've been looking at a mini water pipe for my Ddave glass wand. Kicks butt too, like a turbo charged DV. I use an adaptor on my smallest water pipe now. This kit should suit me just fine, thanks! I'll post a review here when it gets here.

Thanks for posting this Ddave! I ordered a glass package last night. Good timing too, I've been looking at a mini water pipe for my Ddave glass wand. Kicks butt too, like a turbo charged DV. I use an adaptor on my smallest water pipe now. This kit should suit me just fine, thanks! I'll post a review here when it gets here.
Greetings @Shredder thanks for the support!

You are going to be happy with the way this pipe works with your vapcap and water wands!

I have one more kit in the works. It will be the smallest working water rig for a VapCap anywhere.

And like this rig, it will be offered both with and without a VapCap M vaporizer.

Enjoy! I look forward to hearing what you think of the kit!

I've been using a mixture of broken up S&B concentrate pad and a little bit of hemp fiber for vaping waxy and crumbly stuff. not sure if i'm wasting material, either by burning or they spill into the lower part of the tip or the stem. loading up to 3 rice grain amounts, maybe i should only load up to 1
Welcome to the Asylum man! Probably should have posted that in the relevant thread lol

I find that dabs can be a little wasteful if you load too much into the vapcap at once. With that said, the loads that you're describing have worked in my experience.

It is important to provide as much wicking surface area as possible to ensure minimal wastage. What I tend to do is stuff a cylinder of S&B concentrate pad to fill the volume of the bottom half of the vapcap bowl. I have another identically sized piece of S&B concentrate pad made to fill the top half of the bowl. I apply my dabs to the bottom of the top piece of concentrate pad and then sandwich them together in the bowl. So long as the whole volume of the bowl is full of SS mesh, I've found that I don't get wastage even when loading 2-3 rice grain sized pieces of concentrate as you describe above.

IME, the most important way to avoid wasting your dabs in the vapcap aside from what I've suggested above is to make sure you get enough heat into the load the first time you try to inhale. Nothing makes for a wasteful mess like slightly underheating a load, leaving you with a load of hot runny liquid that you then suck through the vapcap lol

Mini bubbler.jpg
Dynavap mucked up an order of mine, they sent me a Ti tip instead of s/s and a stash with a concentrate puck(I wanted standard). I let them know and was told they would send me the correct parts, I told them I had already used the items and they said it was fine and I could keep them also!
I said I did not really need another tip or stash and I was cheeky and asked if I could have just a cap to suit the new I tip and an Omni xl stem instead of the stash, the items arrived today so my M18 now has a Ti tip, Ti XL stem/body, Ti xl condenser and a Ti spinning mouthpiece, so the only original part is the cap.:lmao:
@ddave, your mini bubbler makes mine look huge, sorry the pic shows my new `m' parts instead of your wand (crap picture quality anyway)

View attachment 4278 Dynavap mucked up an order of mine, they sent me a Ti tip instead of s/s and a stash with a concentrate puck(I wanted standard). I let them know and was told they would send me the correct parts, I told them I had already used the items and they said it was fine and I could keep them also!
I said I did not really need another tip or stash and I was cheeky and asked if I could have just a cap to suit the new I tip and an Omni xl stem instead of the stash, the items arrived today so my M18 now has a Ti tip, Ti XL stem/body, Ti xl condenser and a Ti spinning mouthpiece, so the only original part is the cap.:lmao:
@ddave, your mini bubbler makes mine look huge, sorry the pic shows my new `m' parts instead of your wand (crap picture quality anyway)
I have a SS (M) & love it?
Is the TI better & why?

A new CAP is way cool!

Weed, kief and pressed kief type hash.
Close as any vape is going to get to that joint like experience.
I hit the two minute mark.

Nothing beats hash in the vapcaps! My preferred way to use it :biggrin:

Mirco dosing = cult?

Don't worry. There are plenty of macro dosers out there mate :wink:.

I am really enjoying my mini showeread bubbler with VapCaps lately. It just works.

bkKBTlYl.jpg

Is the TI better & why?
I like the Ti better because it is so much easier to puff on and because it hits the cool down click faster than s/s.
Tip Air Flow (2).jpg
This photo shows why the Ti tip(right) has more air flow.

I like the Ti better because it is so much easier to puff on and because it hits the cool down click faster than s/s.
View attachment 4288This photo shows why the Ti tip(right) has more air flow.
Material?
Why does the "M" work so well?

@Stevenski i'm joking.
I macro dose however i do understand micro dosing if U must?

@LesPlenty did U add the air hole?

Last edited:
@LesPlenty did U add the air hole?
The air holes were in the Ti from the factory, the tiny ones on the M18 tip were made by me and a file, I probably should have left the s/s alone as I miss the really tight mouth pulls I used to get from it. I actually ordered another s/s tip but got sent the Ti tip by mistake as explained above. (message #708)

I have been using the @ddave water wand a fair bit lately on a bong but am getting a little tired of using it with an 18mm adapter for most of my glass, anyone else think @ddave should make a nice short 18mm glass stem for water tool use? I know I would get one.:thumbsup:
I am currently using my WS 18mm adapter with a condenser in it but would rather a glass equivalent mainly for daily use, ease of cleaning purposes and to save my WS for show.

Greetings @Shredder thanks for the support!

You are going to be happy with the way this pipe works with your vapcap and water wands!

I have one more kit in the works. It will be the smallest working water rig for a VapCap anywhere.

And like this rig, it will be offered both with and without a VapCap M vaporizer.

Enjoy! I look forward to hearing what you think of the kit!

Well, I've had the kit for a whole 24 hours now and I (with help) have went through about 10 loads using the mini pipe and with the included short wand and a ti vap cap tip on it.

Up until now I have been using the longer glass wand on my fc-186. It's a Chinese knock off of a möbius sidecar with an adaptor. (14/18) It works fairly well but you have to be careful on the second hit because the first hit with the big can, can pretty much kill a load making the second hit hot and not great tasting. (ya, I know can can, lol)

The new water pipe from @ddave works better in that there is not a huge difference between the first and second hits. I suppose due to the smaller can size. It also seems cooler, although I'm not totally why just yet, maybe it's just me. I can say its small, light, and easy to handle with one hand. The short wand fits deep in the GG joint and makes the fit secure, even when tilted at a severe angle. The vapor is readily visible so there if you see super thick yellowish vapor you can bail before getting a lungful. This has not happened to me lately, i think the induction heaters really help with that. The hits are powerful but well cooled and tasty. I like long slow draws and this set up delivers very well with this style. I get two hits per full load on a ti vap cap tip. I could probably squeeze in another if in short supply.

So all in all, I really like the kit. It was $47 with shipping. Add a vap cap tip, cap and heat source and your all set. And ifyou already have a vap cap you really need to check this kit out. Using these wands with water is the only way I use my, vap caps lately.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back