Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Hmm I haven’t really had any issues combusting with the torch lighter... I’ve gotten close a couple times but never true combustion.

I’d like to get a flame lock torch lighter though.
With my job on the keyboard all day and playing guitar my hands get kind of fatigued.

I hope this IH is the tits. Apparently Pipes is from Canada so not sure when this thing will be here

You put it together? Does it pop in? Down the line, could you put another enclosure on it. Like matching enclosure and phattie vc? Change 'em out like Seasons, possibly?
phattpiggie put it together. It has a 'door' on the bottom that you slide the Skeletor into.....

IMG_4021.jpg

It's a really tight fit though... so I don't think I'd be too anxious to change it out for the seasons.... But then again, this was the first one he made (if I'm not mistaken?) and different styles might be easier to switch out.

Anyone else have shadow M with a cap that seems too short for the tip? Definitely shorter than ALL my others caps...Barely reaches 4th fin and nowhere near the body. I thought it was to be identical to others in everyway but color . Cap is D different..???
20181201_150044.jpg

@felvapes
How long have you had your SJK? Any other IH? Did you make the $10 one? Preference? How easy is it to combust with one, ( I didn't know you could )? I woke up curious, sorry.
I had my SJK for a few months but it died and I got a refund
I had an early model and apparently they upgraded some of the parts inside since then mine had faulty relays and such
I have a PSM now which I really like although it is not truly pocket sized
Fluxerheaters has some nice small looking ones coming out soon
My $10 parts I have not yet put together but @LesPlenty has and somewhere is a thread showing how he did it - so far he has had no issues with the use of his home made one

Anyone else have shadow M with a cap that seems too short for the tip? Definitely shorter than ALL my others caps...Barely reaches 4th fin and nowhere near the body. I thought it was to be identical to others in everyway but color . Cap is D different..???View attachment 6216

Yes I would be interested to know how it functions - better - same - different - worse?

Last edited:
20181202_143013.jpg
20181202_143521.jpg

Short shadow m cap ? Compared to rest of family! cap #1863 i think, the 1 is crimped in the top. Almost like clicker isn't installed all the way.

How does it perform compared to your other caps? Have you tried switching them out to see if there is a difference?
Family pic of 6 plus short shadow cap for comparison. Also came crimped at cap edge of digger from PIU but I've bent it back a little. Might smooth out with heat but haven't used it yet...thinking about returning it.

Contact DVCS. They will do the right thing. What # do you have?
Bought from PIU since they ship sooooo much faster than DV.(ordered shadow cyber Monday-got it Thursday. Ordered ti mouthpiece from DV monday as well -it hasn't even shipped yet) I sent PIU pics yesterday but no response yet. Probably hear from their excellent CS in the morning. #1863 i think... part of number crimped in top of cap along with part of the D in dynavap which is also different from my other 6 caps.

Last edited by a moderator:
The last thing to worry about with a cap is the "digger outer" length. So long as the cap itself comes down the same length as your others I would not worry. Your caps have some nice patina developing @Popi :nod:

@Popi
My cap is the same length as yours ( my M from 1 1/2 yrs. ago, and your new black M ) I just looked to see.:uhoh:
It is my only vc, so I never bothered to compared ( picture wise).
I've never experienced trouble with mine. if you do, simply contact them.
If it cosmetic, does it mater to you, if function is still outstanding? If it does, contact them.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back