Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Okay. I was planning on adding some Dyna stuff to my arsenal. Not asking you to give any secrets away, but will the
release of new things be before 4/20? If not, maybe I should add something custom. There is some incredible artistry happening in
the Dynaverse. I love Simrell and the whole galaxy vibe, he's got going.

Okay. I was planning on adding some Dyna stuff to my arsenal. Not asking you to give any secrets away, but will the
release of new things be before 4/20? If not, maybe I should add something custom. There is some incredible artistry happening in
the Dynaverse. I love Simrell and the whole galaxy vibe, he's got going.
I wish I could say one way or the other but I honestly don't know. My feeling is you can't go wrong with custom either lol.. so I don't know what to tell you there. VAS is real and the need for all the 'bling' as @ataxian would say can be just as real. I've been a vapor accessory addict for years now. :biggrin:

Wow @phattpiggie you really leave it in for a long time after the click... longer than I thought. No wonder you get those clouds... :lol:

I wish I could say one way or the other but I honestly don't know. My feeling is you can't go wrong with custom either lol.. so I don't know what to tell you there. VAS is real and the need for all the 'bling' as @ataxian would say can be just as real. I've been a vapor accessory addict for years now. :biggrin:

Wow @phattpiggie you really leave it in for a long time after the click... longer than I thought. No wonder you get those clouds... :lol:
I was at a party on the beach at a house my brother build.
My mix of HYBRID CANNABIS NUGGETS not COLAS = SWEET CANDY LIKE FLAVOR however the EFFECT so CIVILIZED
VAS is why we R all here?
BLING 4 some?
Da “M” is OPULENCE like a book I read once with my Daughter called The GREAT ?
Fuck STONED again?
MEDICATED was the plan?
Failed!

Last edited:
While on tbreak I've been using my vapcap to vaporize damiana and it does a better job at it than my order Vapes. Damiana gives a nice mellow happy and sleepy buz that is kind of similar to a light light cannabis high.

I go through phases where I use the vapcap less, and every time I return to it I wonder why I haven't been using it.

I don't have any money right now, but I checked out the store and I really love that green Omni oooooo

Vaping is a highly subjective experience but most dedicated vapers have a VapCap of some description. That is incredibly telling as is how passionate some very well researched vapers are about the VC. Is it the best? Who knows but a whole lotta people rate it highly & it is the undisputed P4P king of vapes.

I have been using VapCaps since the OG was released & my love for them has only grown stronger over the years. To put it in perspective I have one Mighty, two log vapes etc yet I have a dozen VapCaps! My personal favourite though is a beautiful phattpiggie one I received for Christmas from a valued friend. I have not posted any pics yet as I can't seem to capture how nice it is on my phone.

Hi to the community.
First post, first dynavap, soon the first session. Thank you all for the advice and precious suggestions.

Here an enthusiastic novice from Italy

Here ma brand new "M"
ivbeia.jpg

Lunch break outside the editorial office, windy and cold weather and an inadequate lighter: the starting conditions were not the best. The warm-up time of each session was really long and the cooling was practically immediate ...

Pro:
- the "click" is as it is described by many, single or double is clearly well perceivable.
- very clear aroma, very pleasant and dense steam: first session, all fragrance and very little steam, second and third well...steam production become full-bodied.:love:
- after years of combustion, and 1 year and a half with the experience of two electronic vaporizers, it is the first time that I smell aromas and flavors that (apparently) I have lost until today.

I really like the performance of the device

LOL.... proving once again that there is no 'Best Vape.' It's all subjective and to each their own. :lol:

But I think we can all agree that the Dynavap is a nifty little vape.

I agree. But i also think a lot of us, me included, are always looking for the next latest greatest vape. I mean when I hear there is a new one out, I'm quick to search for reviews, then compare vape x to what I have now. If after a while I convince myself I want vape x, I buy it. I couldn't imagine me never looking again. I like what I currently use, like my dv tip and cap on a glass stem, but I'm still curious, and not closing my eyes to the next vape to catch my eye.

Since 09 when I bought my first vape, a volcano, things have advanced fast. I don't believe this will stop or even slow down. It's too late to turn back. Resistance is futile.

I agree. But i also think a lot of us, me included, are always looking for the next latest greatest vape. I mean when I hear there is a new one out, I'm quick to search for reviews, then compare vape x to what I have now. If after a while I convince myself I want vape x, I buy it. I couldn't imagine me never looking again. I like what I currently use, like my dv tip and cap on a glass stem, but I'm still curious, and not closing my eyes to the next vape to catch my eye.

Since 09 when I bought my first vape, a volcano, things have advanced fast. I don't believe this will stop or even slow down. It's too late to turn back. Resistance is futile.
@Shredder what do U use 2 activate your VAPCAP?
I bought induction type lighter ‘s?
So small?
Outside in the backyard a torch work’s fine!
In the house I use a plug-in.
My wife is anti-flame!

My “M” would be used more if I could do it inside?
Do U think one day VCAP will offer an induction type lighter 4 their products?

Do U think one day VCAP will offer an induction type lighter 4 their products?
There's one in the works right now ataxian. Not sure when it will be released.... but I get the feeling it might be soon. In the interview I linked above, George said he had hoped it would be released by the end of the year. That video was filmed at the Mary Jane Berlin 2018; which was in June of last year.... So hopefully a Dynavap Induction Heater is on the near horizon. No price point has been mentioned that I know of.

There's one in the works right now ataxian. Not sure when it will be released.... but I get the feeling it might be soon. In the interview I linked above, George said he had hoped it would be released by the end of the year. That video was filmed at the Mary Jane Berlin 2018; which was in June of last year.... So hopefully a Dynavap Induction Heater is on the near horizon. No price point has been mentioned that I know of.
I want 2-use da “M” inside!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back