Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
IH from pipes? Induction heater?
Be patient with the newbie ... I have yet to learn the meaning of the vape-based abbreviations:thinker:
Maybe we need to get a glossary together of them all lol... Yes IH stands for induction heater. @Pipes is one of the people who makes them, as well as @fluxerheaters and a few others. Dynavap has one on the back burner as well. Imo it's a game changer with the Dynavap because the heating is more precise. Less chance of a combustion error.

you can try and make your own but I personally rather not fuck around with batteries and electronics trying to make one.
6 screws and no soldering, I can see why you would not make your own for $10 plus batteries.:disgust:

Last edited:
Relax dude.
No reason to be a dick about it :shakehead:
I’m tired of some of the attitudes around here.
It’s ok to not agree.
I don't know that Les was being a 'dick' as much as being sarcastic..... in any case let's all remember that the written word can be misconstrued. A little care in how we phrase things can go a long way in understanding each other better.

And yes. It is okay to disagree. Just like there is no 'best vape' there is no 'best method' either. It's all what works for each individual the best. And what works for one may not work for another.

Thanks for the link Les. I was looking for it lol.

For those who want the US Amazon link, here is one (of many). They come in at varying price points:

https://www.amazon.com/Dental-Power...sor+Induction+Carving+Wax+Heater+No+Flame+J28

I have not touched my VCap in about a month over favoring my log's
but fired that baby up last night with my water piece, oohh mama! back in love again, oh and using my torch
never gets old.. lets hope with this weekends storm Harper (who comes up with these shitty storm names?) the power stays on here in da ICE CoasT!

Last edited:
I have not touched my VCap in about a month over favoring my log's
but fired that baby up last night with my water piece, oohh mama! back in love again, oh and using my torch
never gets old.. lets hope with this weekends storm Harper (who comes up with these shitty storm names?) the power stays on here in da ICE CoasT!
I love my VAPCAP & miss using it!
I tried different induction lighters however they were better suited 4 smokers?

The JOINT feel is missed!
I keep my wife happy!

One day I hope 2 obtain a Induction lighter 4 indoor use?

I love my VAPCAP & miss using it!
I tried different induction lighters however they were better suited 4 smokers?

The JOINT feel is missed!
I keep my wife happy!

One day I hope 2 obtain a Induction lighter 4 indoor use?

for many their the bees knees, a game changing go go gadget for others,
4 me Ataxian fire is where its at. my IH sits in a drawer I never use it.
The VC with a lighter so simple so easy peezy, keep your wife happy A, stick wit da NaNO indoors

I’m a DICK at times!
It’s a behavior that was practiced may decades ago!
SNOW FLAKES R in vogue these daze!
PC fit’s this narrative.

All we need is love John LENNON sang it best!
Word up
Yeah the PC/snowflake culture is annoying.

I just don’t care for the know-it-all kind of attitude. Everyone is different. :twocents:

Peace love harmony and all that shit lol :peace:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back