Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
One of the reasons I put down my vapcap was due to the lighting with lighters. I simply found it to be a pain it the ass.
I wonder how many folks decide it's too much trouble? After I rediscovered it (VC) again, I've taken steps to avoid the
butane battle. I have been using my log and have an IH on the way. Personally, I do what pleases ME. For others, the lighter
isn't an issue, cool.:cheers:

Have an induction module for a future project. Once I get an AC induction heater, then the vapcaps will be in the rotation more, I figure. From what I've gathered, the portable would be the easier, cheaper and more purposeful. Just need to get an clearer idea and a parts list.

The EVO trick does work, but I can goof and get the cap stuck inside the bamboo. It does warm the body as well. So covering the carb hole on that M can get a bit too warm at times. :cursing:
6 screws and no soldering, I can see why you would not make your own for $10 plus batteries.:disgust:
No soldering? Is this component level or is this about the module that have? Trying to not procrastinate on my project. :science:

I have not touched my VCap in about a month over favoring my log's
but fired that baby up last night with my water piece, oohh mama! back in love again, oh and using my torch
never gets old..

Funny how that happens. That first big milky rip gets one questioning their sanity.

I am a 100% torch man & always have been. I go through a can of butane a year with my lighters so I have never been overly motivated to get a IH. That said @LesPlenty appears to have goaded me into having a crack at making one.

Q: How hard can it be if a bloody Tasmanian can make one?
A: As hard as tying velcro shoes I bet :twocents:.

If I die in a house fire caused by my shoddy workmanship please vape a cap in my memory :rip:.

Last edited:
Enjoying the Dynvap Ti tip + bubbler + PSM this evening :chill::chill::chill:
43D41F3C-2E1D-4209-8A37-3DFC30FEC61D.jpeg
B8AC1BD6-1233-47A2-95F6-0276B4865650.jpeg

That's my favorite way to enjoy a vapcap as well. Do you still use your M?

I have something like 7 vapcaps, a pipes skeletor and a pipes portside and use one induction heater and one vapcap. Exhibit 1 for VAS your honor.
I haven't use the M since I got the Ti tip and water pipe adapter. It's all cleaned and in it's tube...without the cap of course. It makes no sense for me to use it at home since I prefer water filtration.

But if I need to bring a vape with me somewhere I could see it being useful...sneak a toke style.

Damn 7 vapcaps?! that VAS is strong lol. I love all the custom stems but I just can't justify buying one since a pretty much never use it dry. Plus I have the AIR which i prefer for dry vaping.

I haven't use the M since I got the Ti tip and water pipe adapter. It's all cleaned and in it's tube...without the cap of course. It makes no sense for me to use it at home since I prefer water filtration.

But if I need to bring a vape with me somewhere I could see it being useful...sneak a toke style.

Damn 7 vapcaps?! that VAS is strong lol. I love all the custom stems but I just can't justify buying one since a pretty much never use it dry. Plus I have the AIR which i prefer for dry vaping.
Hey DUDE: Just had a VAPCAP “M” = CIVILIZED BIGTIME

The SS is amazing?

I have something like 7 vapcaps, a pipes skeletor and a pipes portside and use one induction heater and one vapcap. Exhibit 1 for VAS your honor.

That is why I have 11 myself but only use two on the regular. The rest are some kind of crazy insurance policy when I break my unbreakable vapes :lol:. Roll with it I say.

This is my favourite VC configuration.

Heavily patinated cap from my first OG glassy
G4 7 fin Ti tip
Wood Scents 14mm glass GonG

Simple & incredibly effective for a visit to Bespin

20190118_192359.jpg

I don't even know how to count a collection, I only have 4 Caps but I have 8 Ti tips, 1 S/S tip, 2 metal bodies, 5 wooden bodies, 10+ glass bodies and a couple mouthpieces...it is bloody crazy when you start adding them up.:thumbsup:
Funny thing is my collection is small compared to most veterans (I still consider myself a noob as far as vaping is concerned)

edit; +1 Nonavong? and stash I forgot about the set I won from here too, thanks again @momofthegoons this set was taken on my recent trip!

Last edited:
I've had two vapcaps. I lost my original Woody and have away the m that replaced it. I doubt I'll ever have more than one of any type of vape, even a vapcap. But stranger things have happened. I'm supposed to get over 2k back in taxes so maybe I'll buy a couple this time? Lol not planning on it though
@Stevenski what kind of body are you using there? Looks perfect for my usage

I gave up smoking and can buy an 'M' for the price of a packet of tobacco, so I now channel a percentage of those funds to keep me from smoking again, VAS and GAS are less harmful, cigarettes were costing me over AU$5k a year and so were my power bills to grow pot(I now have solar).:razz2:

edit; +1 Nonavong? and stash I forgot about the set I won from here too, thanks again @momofthegoons this set was taken on my recent trip!

Nothing like finding something you forgot about when it is vape related. You have plenty of lego to go nuts with. Might be a bit light on for O rings, screen & X rings. Better get some for peace of mind.

A month off the bungers again for me. $25 for 20 & a pack a day for me. It does add up. I have the magic spray though.

I've had two vapcaps. I lost my original Woody and have away the m that replaced it. I doubt I'll ever have more than one of any type of vape, even a vapcap. But stranger things have happened. I'm supposed to get over 2k back in taxes so maybe I'll buy a couple this time? Lol not planning on it though
@Stevenski what kind of body are you using there? Looks perfect for my usage

Are you using a M or M2? Might be worth your while to get a couple of Ti tips & caps when the 420 sales come around as I find I like the Ti a lot more than the S/S. I am using the old style Ed's TNT Wood Scents glass GonG. Ed has now upgraded his so it has a glass maria alleviating the need for the silicone. Another alternative is the DDave kit.The glass makes it incredibly easy to clean & I have one with a G4 tip for capping & a G2 tip for the WS. Others have had success using 14/18 or 14/14mm male adapters but that can be a crap shoot.

Last edited:
That is why I have 11 myself but only use two on the regular. The rest are some kind of crazy insurance policy when I break my unbreakable vapes :lol:. Roll with it I say.

This is my favourite VC configuration.

Heavily patinated cap from my first OG glassy
G4 7 fin Ti tip
Wood Scents 14mm glass GonG

Simple & incredibly effective for a visit to Bespin

View attachment 7059
That looks like a fun piece!
I have one “M” however no collection?

Will U live longer?
If you have many?
I love growing however the bills 2 run electric lights kept me from doing so?
Buying is cheaper where I am?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back