Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
DDave is alright, dude deserves an aftermarket award for that setup
so easy to use, smooth, and affordable.
and when u get your funds in order again Diggy without hesitation go get yourself some primo buds
and some glass wands!
they also double as gooey straws with your favorite hot bevvy.

@Helios that is an awesome suggestion! I'll definitely be getting some primo soon. Gotta have priorities, though. I'll be using the glass stem in some hot tea for sure!
I've used both the stainless steel tip and the titanium tip but not back to back. The differences were not that significant for me but I think I prefer the titanium because it cooled down quicker and it got a pretty color while the stainless steel tip just got dark.
I think the ddave kit is a killer value, though I don't really need the little bubbler it's hard to say no to it all at such a great price.

I love all the after market accessories for the vapcap. It seems to really be taking off and that makes me so happy. I do kind of miss the old Woody body because it was so slim, but the new wooden bodies are more robust. I gave away my red malee burl stash along with the m.... But I only used the magnet on it since the lid was always unreliable and I rarely vape outside of the house. I still have the magnet that they gave me for free back when I bought the stash and woody so I'll just attach it to something in my vape area. :)

just got a shadow m and a pax 3 on a trade and im excited to have a hefty dynavap again. my og is still in perfect condition but i never take
it out or without carpet!

only DV accessory i need is a ih.. i had a ps mini but since there are so manu options available.

still no official dynavap ih tho ?

I'm broke right now, so I can't buy anything. When my job starts and I catch up on bills, then I'll buy one. I don't even have any green to use in it right now lol
It's tough being an old man going to college fulltime Hahaha
I’d be happy to send you mine. I really liked it but went with the 14-18mm water pipe adapter instead. I prefer the extra airflow.

My DDave wand is sitting in my cabinet so if you want it it’s yours. :smile:

I’d be happy to send you mine. I really liked it but went with the 14-18mm water pipe adapter instead. I prefer the extra airflow.

I appreciate the thought, but I don't have a tip or cap to go with it just yet. Though that would mean I just have less to purchase to get back into the vapcap game. Very generous of you to offer, @I'm Ron Burgundy?

It was a 1st gen M that I was using. I'm thinking of buying the kit from ddave that comes with the custom wand and the M and a little bubbler.

There is a massive difference I found between the M & M2 tips. Much less restriction. The DDave kit is great value & gives you everything you need.

Will U live longer?
If you have many?

Maybe. Time will tell. We all die in the end.

I tithe to George rather than a church
He has performed verified miracles I have witnessed & partaken in

I am a believer
Facts not fiction

This is exactly what I love to see here. A sense of COMMUNITY. Thank you for the kind offer Ron.

There is a massive difference I found between the M & M2 tips. Much less restriction. The DDave kit is great value & gives you everything you need.

Maybe. Time will tell. We all die in the end.

I tithe to George rather than a church
He has performed verified miracles I have witnessed & partaken in

I am a believer
Facts not fiction

This is exactly what I love to see here. A sense of COMMUNITY. Thank you for the kind offer Ron.
I believe in FACTS JERRY CONYE from CHICAGO UNIVERSITY wrote the book that influenced this POV?
Right now I’m reading About pre CIVILIZATION B-4 da ICE AGE: my spelling is bad 2-day.

Need CANNABIS 2-read faster & retain what I learn?
Some it makes them lazy or couched!
The “M” is like a JOINT 2-me.

It help’s one study?

I believe in FACTS JERRY CONYE from CHICAGO UNIVERSITY wrote the book that influenced this POV?
Right now I’m reading About pre CIVILIZATION B-4 da ICE AGE: my spelling is bad 2-day.

Need CANNABIS 2-read faster & retain what I learn?
Some it makes them lazy or couched!
The “M” is like a JOINT 2-me.

It help’s one study?
Yeah dude it really helps me study. I did all my studying the last two semesters while on cannabis and I have almost perfect grades. The VC is very joint like for sure. I wonder how blunt lovers feel about it

Yeah dude it really helps me study. I did all my studying the last two semesters while on cannabis and I have almost perfect grades. The VC is very joint like for sure. I wonder how blunt lovers feel about it
40 foot waves on zigzag ‘s at 19 year’s old.
One of my surf buddies got his engineering degree from Texas A&M early 80’s he took LSD every week to get it done!
CANNABIS was culture & daily helped him study!
In the Bible Belt they smoke pot as much as anyone else!

My degree is in SCIENCE.
Some of the professors we’re stoned!

Many books I read on many subjects use CANNABIS? (Writers)
You don’t have 2 wear a BLACK TEE and lay on the couch all day & smoke a bong?
CANNABIS means something different to most!

Interesting. I don’t know how much I would retain while medicated. I feel like I would read the same page 20 times, but I’ve never really tried to be honest. I guess it would depend on the strain, and what level of medicated I was.

Interesting. I don’t know how much I would retain while medicated. I feel like I would read the same page 20 times, but I’ve never really tried to be honest. I guess it would depend on the strain, and what level of medicated I was.
Great subject 4-sure!

SATIVA 4 sports and with espresso
HYBRID for reading GSC is number 1 4-me however their R many others!
INIDICA B-4 bed GDP is 1 I love ❤️!

CANNABIS is perfect 4-some humans!

for many their the bees knees, a game changing go go gadget for others,
4 me Ataxian fire is where its at. my IH sits in a drawer I never use it.
The VC with a lighter so simple so easy peezy, keep your wife happy A, stick wit da NaNO indoors
My wife is fine with da NANO?
If I could get an induction lighter I could use the “M” inside?

Maybe I’ll just make one?
I rather buy one done?

Lighter is not allowed! (Inside)

It’s 84f outside?
It’s time 2-B outdoors in JANUARY?
Winter where R U?
$100 4. 28 grams FLOWER
COLAS I need 2 grow myself? (Old school)
Off shore winds?

Last edited:
@ataxian Is there a reason for your wifes aversion to flame?
I don’t know why? Been looking for a induction lighter to function with the “M” however the ones I found are for cigarettes? My wife is a clean freak? She doesn’t like CANNABIS?

She’s the bread winner ?
Know this?
The best man for the job is a WOMAN !

I need a induction lighter?

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back