Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

It is February 7th here but I am feeling like April 1st. Ain't seeing nothing yet. Am I living in the future? Possibly my future is someone else's past?

Why do I insist on ordering the wrong magnets repeatedly for my VapCaps? The evidence of my crimes is on the side of my fridge. I keep them there to shame myself every time I look at the fridge. Maybe if I ordered when I was sober I could avoid making such poor decisions?

Why do I insist on ordering the wrong magnets repeatedly for my VapCaps?
Old hard drives have great magnets for cap cooling/removal.:thumbsup:
That Feb 7 video, was it a concentrate insert that was flashed up at the end or are they finally going to release the IH:horse:

I use the induction heater exclusively.
Ease of use man.

This Dynacoil looks cool for concentrates.
Too bad I don’t use any.
Not sure what all you can put in there.
Which
I use many.
I use the induction heater exclusively.
Ease of use man.

This Dynacoil looks cool for concentrates.
Too bad I don’t use any.
Not sure what all you can put in there.
which one?

Haha no I’m poor in that respect.
I just found it worth the money since I use the dynavap daily. Remember I won the M free from here!

Pipes makes solid units. I don’t trust my skills to make one :science:
I’m just trying or atemping to be funny!
Getting ready to “M” with my single torch lighter = CIVILIZATION
I have $$$ I can not spend?
My wife is gone on business so I can be ou there in space somewhere!
Have a great day!

My Jarhead arrived yesterday along with a bare bones unit :biggrin:. I am wondering how I managed to live so long without it. Seriously it is worth every penny. Anyone on the fence should do it or if you are half handy make one yourself.

Why do I insist on ordering the wrong magnets repeatedly for my VapCaps? The evidence of my crimes is on the side of my fridge. I keep them there to shame myself every time I look at the fridge.
I too harbour a magnetic Pile of Shame. The collection grows each year. Sitting right there on the side of the fridge. I have another pile in the basement, stuck to the water heater. They're neat and I enjoy them. They have the potential to be infinitely useful. I made a paper towel holder out of a dowel and 4 wayward magnets. I wonder what else I could do with them?

So, I was lucky enough to get in on Phatpiggie's Abalone and Acrylic stem. I am familiar with his work so I expected a well crafted and beautiful stem but I was totally unprepared for the treasure that arrived.

First of all, the stem was beautifully packaged and padded and secured to survive an apocalypse. Inside the padding was a two part sealed envelope that held the stem, a wax tin and some skewers to facilitate cleaning. It was like opening a lovingly wrapped gift. What a pleasure that was!!

Anyway, on to the stem....The finish is smooth as glass. The black acrylic bookends the abalone to showcase its lustrous beauty. The Abalone itself is beyond stunning! A rainbow of color gleams and pops and dances in any light and is mesmerising to twirl. It's hypnotic. I generally prefer slim stems but this one is so perfectly proportioned I can't stop looking at and of course I may be using it a bit more frequently than my usual daily herbal dalliances.

It's an absolute gem; a treasure. This is a stem that cannot adequately convey its beauty through pictures. Seriously.

@phattpiggie you have truly outdone yourself!!!

245ipax.jpg

I too harbour a magnetic Pile of Shame. The collection grows each year. Sitting right there on the side of the fridge. I have another pile in the basement, stuck to the water heater. They're neat and I enjoy them. They have the potential to be infinitely useful. I made a paper towel holder out of a dowel and 4 wayward magnets. I wonder what else I could do with them?

So, I was lucky enough to get in on Phatpiggie's Abalone and Acrylic stem. I am familiar with his work so I expected a well crafted and beautiful stem but I was totally unprepared for the treasure that arrived.

First of all, the stem was beautifully packaged and padded and secured to survive an apocalypse. Inside the padding was a two part sealed envelope that held the stem, a wax tin and some skewers to facilitate cleaning. It was like opening a lovingly wrapped gift. What a pleasure that was!!

Anyway, on to the stem....The finish is smooth as glass. The black acrylic bookends the abalone to showcase its lustrous beauty. The Abalone itself is beyond stunning! A rainbow of color gleams and pops and dances in any light and is mesmerising to twirl. It's hypnotic. I generally prefer slim stems but this one is so perfectly proportioned I can't stop looking at and of course I may be using it a bit more frequently than my usual daily herbal dalliances.

It's an absolute gem; a treasure. This is a stem that cannot adequately convey its beauty through pictures. Seriously.

@phattpiggie you have truly outdone yourself!!!

245ipax.jpg
That is the nicest mouthpiece for a VAPCAP I ever saw!

I know Abalone is good eating (the divers in Tas that have a license to catch them are all filthy rich) but that is the best use of ab shell I have seen, the shells used to end up as ashtrays :thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back