Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
VapCap Saturday for me. Paired with a perfect bubbler for cappin & by late afternoon nappin :wink:

20190223_112548.jpg

I received my Dynacoil today. I created an Omnicoil by stuffing it into my Omni tip.

I warmed up the Ti tip for a few seconds without the cap. Then as I touched a tiny bit of Girl Scout Cookies rosin to the coils hot edges, it melted as it was literally sucked into the coil like some sort of vortex.

On went the cap and I applied a single jet to the bottom of the cap. A couple seconds past the click, as with any concentrate, it produced a lovely vapor. Very smooth. I was happy with my cut down concentrate pad, but the coil wins out. I'm really liking it!

This is NOT going to be good for my tolerance!!! :shakehead:

Still waiting on my package! I have a few other goodies in the shiny envelope too, hope the weather stays decent enough where I can hit the shop for a few hours in the morning, my daughter has my day booked up pretty tight, but we’ll sneak in some clothes shopping I think.. kids grow too fast.

That's the spirit @I'm Ron Burgundy?. What you are getting is entirely necessary. I have a bit of a fixation with O rings & whilst I have never had to replace any I feel the need to have at least a dozen. Same with screens.

I have more screens and orings for my vapcaps, than I have vapcaps. I need to get more... vapcaps.

And therein lies the rub..... The modularity of the Vapcaps creates a desire to also balance the various components - I want another body for my extra condenser. If only I had another tip to create a complete set up. It's like LEGO. But it can't happen because we always end up with extra or spare somethings. A vicious cycle ensues as we seek the perfect but unattainable balance that lies just outside our reach.

I have more screens and orings for my vapcaps, than I have vapcaps. I need to get more... vapcaps.

If you do that though you will need more screens & O rings. A vicious cycle.

Glad I’m not the only one with back up x rings, o rings, and screens. Extra caps and tips too..

No you are far from alone pilgrim.

And therein lies the rub..... The modularity of the Vapcaps creates a desire to also balance the various components - I want another body for my extra condenser. If only I had another tip to create a complete set up. It's like LEGO. But it can't happen because we always end up with extra or spare somethings. A vicious cycle ensues as we seek the perfect but unattainable balance that lies just outside our reach.

How is the house extension going Squiby? Is the hall of VapCap history completed yet? You must have enough unique ones to start the exhibit? I have put a ban on any new VapCaps. I have too many as it is.

Hey....in case any of my fellow VCer's might be interested...cooling stems from UK based https://www.vapewellness.co.uk/
have VC cooling stems available at a very reasonable price. They are made by well-known glass pipe blower, Dave Smith. See his work at instagram: Charlie_Glass

At any rate, I bought two stems:

Order summary
vapcap_cooling_stem_6_compact_cropped.jpg
Dynavap Vapcap Glass Cooling Stems × 1
XL
£15.00

Glass_Vapcap_Stem_5_compact_cropped.jpg
XXL
£15.00

Subtotal:
£30.00

Shipping:
£6.50

Total:
£36.50 GBP

Exchange rate:
$49.22 USD = £36.50 GBP
1 USD = 0.7416 GBP

Hey....in case any of my fellow VCer's might be interested...cooling stems from UK based https://www.vapewellness.co.uk/
have VC cooling stems available at a very reasonable price. They are made by well-known glass pipe blower, Dave Smith. See his work at instagram: Charlie_Glass

Order summary
XL
£15.00

XXL
£15.00

Subtotal:
£30.00

Shipping:
£6.50

Total:
£36.50 GBP

Exchange rate:
$49.22 USD = £36.50 GBP
1 USD = 0.7416 GBP

Nice find bud, just got myself a 'Regular' and XL.

Thanks for sharing.

Order summary
XL
£15.00

XXL
£15.00

Subtotal:
£30.00

Shipping:
£6.50

Total:
£36.50 GBP

Exchange rate:
$49.22 USD = £36.50 GBP
1 USD = 0.7416 GBP
@Fat Freddy ”M” is what I had.
CANNABIS HYBRID MIX of 3 different strains?
Monday 420pm CIVILIZED after “M”
No fancy material only function which is MEDICAL for some?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back