Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
LOL!! No extension needed! Anyone with a square foot of space can house a collection of Vapcaps.

Here's my basket of love...

30muyxz.jpg
I had no ideal?
I guess you have tried a “M”?

I only have 2. Guess I'm behind..
Great collection, for sure. Does the one made of horn smell funny? That's on my mind every time I see it. It's unusual and beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

The horn stem is a lidded stem designed and created by our own beloved @phattpiggie. It has an integrated condenser so no burnt horn smell is detected at all. However, when PP was making it he commented that the act of turning it produced the most horrid smell. I am forever grateful that he sacrificed his sniffer for the cause.

There may be an odor imperceptible to me, cause King Caleb has been eyeing it lately.
30u2s61.jpg

10gmer6.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice, @Squiby!

Just curious, who made the one that is 2 to the left of the Staghorn stem?
Her @Squiby has a big collection!
I guess she has a “M” as well?
I have been using the “M” DRY lately.
My wife as some work outside and I plan on breaking out some water
I have nuggets however I don’t know what’s it name?
At least it taste very reasonably delicious!
Effect WOW!
“M”=CIVILIZATION achieved
Where can one get the stem?
Kine creative one!

Last edited:
Her @Squiby has a big collection!
I guess she has a “M” as well? Where can one get the stem?

Yes, I have the various M models; The prototype, the 2017 and 2018, Sandblasted and the Shadow. I've given away a bunch of Ms to friends wanting to kick the joint habit, but I've kept one of each model for collectors sake. My daily driver preference are the Titanium tips, 4th generation and beyond.

Send @phattpiggie a personal message. He makes stunning stems. I'm sure he will make you a beautiful and functional stem of your own to use, hold and behold. The lidded stem design is brilliant.

Yes, I have the various M models; The prototype, the 2017 and 2018, Sandblasted and the Shadow. I've given away a bunch of Ms to friends wanting to kick the joint habit, but I've kept one of each model for collectors sake. My daily driver preference are the Titanium tips, 4th generation and beyond.

Send @phattpiggie a personal message. He makes stunning stems. I'm sure he will make you a beautiful and functional stem of your own to use, hold and behold. The lidded stem design is brilliant.
Like your stem but a silver trim?

Very nice, @Squiby!

Just curious, who made the one that is 2 to the left of the Staghorn stem?
The second to the left of the lidded horn stem is a knurled titanium stem from @Stardustsailor. It is a steam punk bronze anodized beauty.

I looked around for a better pic, but this all I have. This is a pic of my titanium and damascus stemmed XL Vapcaps. The knurled one is on the far right.

s4mgbt.jpg

Thanks Mom!

I admit, I've gone a bit overboard with the stem collection, but I love every one of them. It's a harmless addiction. Really! :love:
I LOVE flower frogs. I don't have a collection of them though, just a few. They are so attractive and functional for holding stems of all sorts, be it peony stems or VapCap stems. I have wondered why they aren't more popular as a common household item. They certainly are great for flower arranging. The ones I have were found in antique stores or flea markets. The one above sits on its own little stand.

Thanks Mom!

I admit, I've gone a bit overboard with the stem collection, but I love every one of them. It's a harmless addiction. Really! :love:
I LOVE flower frogs. I don't have a collection of them though, just a few. They are so attractive and functional for holding stems of all sorts, be it peony stems or VapCap stems. I have wondered why they aren't more popular as a common household item. They certainly are great for flower arranging. The ones I have were found in antique stores or flea markets. The one above sits on its own little stand.
We must party!
VAPCAP and CANNABIS to be CIVILIZED!

The second to the left of the lidded horn stem is a knurled titanium stem from @Stardustsailor. It is a steam punk bronze anodized beauty.

I looked around for a better pic, but this all I have. This is a pic of my titanium and damascus stemmed XL Vapcaps. The knurled one is on the far right.

s4mgbt.jpg

I wondered if it was his creation...

Omg @Squiby .... you use flower frogs too? I have a huge collection that I use for various stems and vaping doo dads. As well as actually using some for flowers.

I am enamored with several of your stems. Such an impressive collection.

" Yeah, I used to collect VC stems and accessories, but now I collect flower frogs!" :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a beautiful varied collection of stems @Squiby. I know you had a lot but not that many beauties :drooling:. Just wow. Seriously wow.

Maybe try the small snapstash from Dynavap @tnt?

Yeah, the vapcap is a pretty marvelous device. The bowl, to me, is just the right size to really pack a wallop. Thanks to an angel I have a vapcap again after gifting one to a friend. I'm always promoting the little fucker because it's so much more awesome than what most people buy from the first time they delve into vaporizers. Wulf, APX and what-have-yous that don't even come close to any type of quality but usually cost more than an M.
The M can indeed destroy me for a while if I'm not mindful.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back