Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Best induction heater for the intellectually challenged?
I have a beautiful wife that doesn’t participate in CANNABIS!
“M” is so awesome in Stainless?

In the 70’s they would sold a pallet per day of them?

I hear this talk of TI?
Never tried to VAP with it?
So behind the current materials!

GRAPE APE is so CIVILIZED in da “M”?
So TI is the best material for vaping?
Feel so primitive?
“M” is so decent for me?

Yeah, the vapcap is a pretty marvelous device. The bowl, to me, is just the right size to really pack a wallop. Thanks to an angel I have a vapcap again after gifting one to a friend.

Nice one :biggrin:. Everyone needs a VC. I still get surprised how I can have a single load & be utterly wrecked for a few hours on occasion. Sometimes I will realise some time later I have only had one & say to myself.......

giphy.gif

Best induction heater for the intellectually challenged?

The Pipes units are the best value "idiot proof" induction heaters for a VapCap. Considering a Jarhead is about $20 more than the Chinese dental wax IH units I think it is a good value proposition. After all it was built specifically to heat the cap. I really like my Jarhead unit as 95% of my vaping is done at home & I don't need to worry about charging batteries. It is just ready. Always.

Just got all my vapcaps (7) back from spending last four months in an evidence room...
Iv missed my woodies and vongs, thanks @momofthegoons for the vapcap m to get my through the hard times of no vapes.. much appreciated...

Thanks.. iv missed being here...

@I'm Ron Burgundy? Is the dyna coil any better than a liquid pad that i use... ????

Not sure since this is my first experience using concentrate with the DynaVap.

I will say it works very well. It doesn’t leak into the cap and the coil doesn’t seem to be gunked up at all.

Last edited:
Bakerstreet in the Ti Omni.
Gotta say, I've been moving it up the line.
Quick heat up
Quick cool down
Pairs well with my PM.

Compared to papers an seed ?
Da “M” is perfect for me?
As a young gun we skied & surfed da same day!
Hot box all the way down da mountain!
Stoned to da max surfing oily glass waves of BLISS?
Singing our favorite music of the ERA!

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back