Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
You have a forgiving tip, I have a few different tips in rotation and I have 1 that gives 2 separate distinct clicks and will combust if I go past the second click, others are fine for 2 or even 3 seconds with a single flame jet, respect the click, to start with and work up from there.:myday:

I think the heat up is dependent on the heat source. I go two seconds past the click using a pipes induction heater on the first hit and at the click on a second hit. I haven't combusted in forever when I follow this routine.

BTW, I use all ti tips. Ymmv with stainless tips, and the tips do vary, so practice practice practice.

When I use a torch (rarely) it varies on the torch and where I hold the torch. I use a two flame torch on occasion just to keep my skills current, and I still combust if I'm not careful.

Last edited:
You da man :cheers: Thank you!
The LSV is a beast of a vaporizer. It’ll always be in my rotation.

I can’t wait to try the water wand with the dynavap. I’m going to milk the entire bowl in one hit :razz2:
I just put my SSV back in rotation?
My “M” is my 2 rip
I think the heat up is dependent on the heat source. I go two seconds past the click using a pipes induction heater on the first hit and at the click on a second hit. I haven't combusted in forever when I follow this routine.

BTW, I use all ti tips. Ymmv with stainless tips, so practice practice practice.

When I use a torch (rarely) it varies on the torch and where I hold the torch. I use a two flame torch on occasion just to keep my skills current, and I still combust if I'm not careful.

I will get some colas of cannabis this day 2 B CIVILIZED
Da “M” will B so busy!

Tuesday is da day of living!

respect the click.jpg

I read the BIBLE 7x!
Best decent fiction 4-sure made after da BRONZE AGE!
Like a FAIRLY TAIL!

CANNABIS which is harmless was banned by this BOOK?

LIFE of Brian is such a good film! Thank you @Kellya86
@lazylathe have U seen it?

I grew up on Monty Python and The Benny Hill Show... My sense of humor is therefore skewed according to society.
Oh well....

Another good one for you to look into is The Corndog man.
Super weird...
And Eraserhead if you have not seen it yet.
And History Of The World, or anything with Mel Brooks in it.

I grew up on Monty Python and The Benny Hill Show... My sense of humor is therefore skewed according to society.
Oh well....

Another good one for you to look into is The Corndog man.
Super weird...
And Eraserhead if you have not seen it yet.
And History Of The World, or anything with Mel Brooks in it.
I saw Jesus Christ super star when it first came. (Was John Cleese in it?)
I love dry humor!
This KUSH from east Long Beach, California is too strong? (At least it TASTE decent!)
M if you’re not scared!
Mel BROOKS had a movie called: “Blazing Saddles “- very funny!

Last edited:
I have a Pyrex test tube #9825, with a screw cap. The long Water Wand fits in it perfectly. When the WW gets nice and brown on the inside, I soak it in Everclear. It makes a fantastic tincture. A couple drops in a shot of Jack lets you sleep all night. Soak a couple Wands in the mix, and coffee makes for a great morning. Water Wands by DDave, "The only way to fly". Doc said that.

Last edited:
No just the shorty. It was definitely worth it, now all my vaporizers can be used with my bubbler!

I was getting some very milky rips last night :torching:

It really does turn a dynavap tip up to an 11. And for me anyway the speed of it is a big draw. I keep mine in my grow area, and I pop in from time to time grab a couple hits and I'm on my way again. Very efficient with time.

I can kill a load with one rip on my bigger pipes, but I like the size of the little one plus the small mount of restriction matches the restriction of the tip. A well thought out combo. IMHO.

Looks just broke in to me.:thumbsup: My favorite cap is also my ugliest, dent on top and surface shine chipping away, it has a nice long pause between clicks.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back