Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I find that lighters must be adjusted down to the lowest flame without flickering. You can get away with a higher flame on a single jet whereas a high flame on a quad is much too intense. After filling I always readjust my flames down as far as possible.

I find that lighters must be adjusted down to the lowest flame without flickering. You can get away with a higher flame on a single jet whereas a high flame on a quad is much too intense. After filling I always readjust my flames down as far as possible.

I used to be a slow and steady guy, but now I like to come in hot:

Frequently used torches in my lineup
20191214_224942.jpg

A good flame size..... for me

20191214_225333.jpg

Finally one of my nearby friends got their own DV. :biggrin:

I went round to their place a couple of nights ago to have a sesh together. I was fun to see how differently they heated it to how I do, they have an eye condition that messes with their depth perception, yet they managed to get great vapor and good effects.

Their homegrown had us both giggling like a couple of teenagers. :dog:.

@Basement Farmer. I just ordered a single flame that looks like a lot like the one you are holding in that picture. Can wait to try it.

It seems I've gotten a bit obsessed with lighters. New ones keep appearing in my mailbox every couple of months.:torching:

I really enjoy having a DV sesh buddy. :smoke:

Last edited:
I like the ability to torch if needed or even soft flame if necessary
But ever since I went IH I haven't looked back
PSM is quicker to heat
My $10 homemade unit heats slower but gives a larger flavour profile

My DVs haven't got as much use lately but still love them as a vape

But ever since I went IH I haven't looked back
I have to agree. I never got the hang of using a torch. But love the DV's with an IH. My Skeletor from Pipes is a slow heater... and the IH from @Timberhead is a beast and heats up quickly. They both have different uses... and as you said; flavor profiles. I don't know that I would ever use the DV's if I had to torch them.

Just goes to show, once again, that there are different strokes for different folks with vapes. :biggrin:

I know mine very old fanshion?
I use "M" kine da lot?
Am I missing something?

FC glass of some sort & @ddave adapter avec my "M"!
I don't no?
Anything really!

Hello.. been a long time.. nice to see you still vapcapping @ataxian.. took so long to convince you to get one..
My vape collection is sadly very small now.. i vapcap left.. its an xl double crown g4 7fin with titanium condenser.. the best one i had..
Just an evo and eq is all i have for plug ins now..
Its nice to be back..

Hello.. been a long time.. nice to see you still vapcapping @ataxian.. took so long to convince you to get one..
My vape collection is sadly very small now.. i vapcap left.. its an xl double crown g4 7fin with titanium condenser.. the best one i had..
Just an evo and eq is all i have for plug ins now..
Its nice to be back..
So glad to hear from you?
VAPCAP “M” is part of my ARSENAL!
I wanted you to go to the West COAST and see why my interpretation is skewed of this Planet we live on!
Some from across the pond hate LA?
Some prefer MANHATTAN?
Some INDOOR?
Some OUTDOOR?

Glad your back with us crazy ZOMBIES!

Phatt Piggies work?

So roughly four months ago I gave my only triple torch to a friend who had just bought their first DV.

I've been using singles since then and have got better with those for sure.

Two weeks ago I ordered a new triple Jobon, it came this morning, put gas in it, fired up a cap.

It took me by surprise how quickly it heated the DV. It was quite the different experience.

Do many others in here use triples much?

Must admit I enjoyed the change of routine.
I always use a triple flame when not using my Lucid IH.

Flames are in a triangle.

I keep two flames oriented to the bottom of the cap and one to the top.

Works great for me.

What do y'all think of the new dynavap bling stems?

Well I'm not 100% sure what I think, kind of cool but not for me style or price wise.

Interesting direction though. A lot of new/different things have come out of dynavap this year.

Personally I'll be most excited about a 2020 M.
For those of you who haven't seen... here's a link to the 'bling page.'

I just can't figure out who the target audience is for this. I suppose someone out there will pay for these. Look at how many people pay big bucks for glass rigs. There's a collector for everything.

But not me.
Video unavailable :confused:
Try this...

The "bling vapes" are okay for those who may be into it I guess

Not for me though, I would be more keen on any functional design changes or improvements as opposed to asthetics

Otherwise it's just trying to sell us more crap

I guess there isn't a lot extra the DV needs to change for function so they are going for looks to.market new products

Tbh I'm more impressed with @phattpiggie invention than visual stuff the dv bling range has put up there

Anyway, as @momofthegoons said there is a market for everything, I'm sure some will be lured to them

Last edited:
For those prices it should have Neil Diamond on it not Green!
I almost got the gold one until I saw it was only 14k, cheap junk...hehe, that Dragon job would be tempting to some.

For those of you who haven't seen... here's a link to the 'bling page.'

I just can't figure out who the target audience is for this. I suppose someone out there will pay for these. Look at how many people pay big bucks for glass rigs. There's a collector for everything.

But not me.

I didn't realize there is also a separate section for bling mouthpieces. That's some price for a solid gold mouthpiece.

If you click on the second page, there's a condenser made out of unicorn horns.

The "bling vapes" are okay for those who may be into it I guess

Not for me though, I would be more keen on any functional design changes or improvements as opposed to asthetics

Otherwise it's just trying to sell us more crap

I guess there isn't a lot extra the DV needs to change for function so they are going for looks to.market new products

Tbh I'm more impressed with @phattpiggie invention than visual stuff the dv bling range has put up there

Anyway, as @momofthegoons said there is a market for everything, I'm sure some will be lured to them
I agree that @phattpiggie ’s work impresses me much more, kinda really bringing things at a ‘higher’ level ;)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back