Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued Ghost MV-1

Vapes no longer in production
I don’t have a Mighty, but I have a Fury 2 with dosing capsules and a dosing cap stem for my 510 vapes. They have some level of convenience, but I find cartridges to be far more convenient and discreet. I’m hoping the Firewood 6 offers a portable experience for flower that rivals carts.
I hate the caps in the F2
They are annoying and kill the experience
Different in the mighty, easy to use and work well

I assume that since the ghost is designed to only use them it would work well also

I understand your dislike for some caps, I'm with you there

Ghost can't give the MV1 away, their email,

Just wanted to let everyone know Thanksgiving has started a little early at GHOST Vapes! Our current promotion features our best price ever: GHOST MV1 for $175 USD + Free Crucible Dispenser.

No promo code needed; this will be a standard sale that begins today and runs through November 27th.

Thank you all for reading!

Cheers,
Virgil from GHOST Vapes

I am still going to wait for the MV2 due to the dodgy door latch and the stealth model peeling on the current version!
Surely it must be getting close with the price drops and freebies (no fire sale like HL)

Ghost can't give the MV1 away, their email,

Just wanted to let everyone know Thanksgiving has started a little early at GHOST Vapes! Our current promotion features our best price ever: GHOST MV1 for $175 USD + Free Crucible Dispenser.

No promo code needed; this will be a standard sale that begins today and runs through November 27th.

Thank you all for reading!

Cheers,
Virgil from GHOST Vapes

I am still going to wait for the MV2 due to the dodgy door latch and the stealth model peeling on the current version!
Surely it must be getting close with the price drops and freebies (no fire sale like HL)
Mv2 or keep watching the tinymight

Mv2 or keep watching the tinymight
CF/x2.0, hehe, no I think with our remoteness we should give both a wide birth until they are sorted, like that FW6, OK if you live nearby but a $40 return postage would soon get tiresome for me.

CF/x2.0, hehe, no I think with our remoteness we should give both a wide birth until they are sorted, like that FW6, OK if you live nearby but a $40 return postage would soon get tiresome for me.
I agree
I only have to pay $8 with insurance to send the hopper back
But now it's probably melted lol

I only have to pay $8 with insurance to send the hopper back

Wow, that sounds cheap! The last time I sent something it cost AU$52 but it was a bit heavier than a Hopper...

Actually stoner memory
What were we talking about? hehe.
I see somebody posted the Fire brigades social media page where they did attend a fire at HL so that part, it seems, is legit.

1574697874753.png

While I initially resisted the idea of reading too much into their initial price decreases...just try to not speculate in the absence of verifiable facts....this cut to $125 has sort of undermined that position of mine.

$125 WITH a crucible dispenser.

I don't know what is going on, but this does not seem to be just holiday pricing. I mean, even the Fury 2 was something like $140.

I now do suspect this type of pricing to be foreshadowing of some sort of action....but I just don't know what.

View attachment 14896

While I initially resisted the idea of reading too much into their initial price decreases...just try to not speculate in the absence of verifiable facts....this cut to $125 has sort of undermined that position of mine.

$125 WITH a crucible dispenser.

I don't know what is going on, but this does not seem to be just holiday pricing. I mean, even the Fury 2 was something like $140.

I now do suspect this type of pricing to be foreshadowing of some sort of action....but I just don't know what.
Damn that's tempting
But as others mentioned there has to be something in the works
Or it doesn't work properly....lol

RESPECTTHEFLOWER code does not work anymore, I just missed out...maybe a good thing?

OK, RESPECTTHEFLOWER is working again...so I purchased one! US$155 (AU$239) delivered to Oz.

Have to add US$30 for international freight. I got the Nickel Battlestar Galactica model (looks like a Cylon).

I caved also and got it for $125 with crucible holder (missed out on free fast charger).
I’ve only been using for a couple of days, but so far really enjoying it.
I have an Android phone, so able to download the app. I don’t think I’d like it as much w/o the app - too many buttons to press to get to a temp for me.
But the flavor is excellent and the clouds are huge! Enjoying breaking it in!

I caved also and got it for $125 with crucible holder (missed out on free fast charger).
I’ve only been using for a couple of days, but so far really enjoying it.
I have an Android phone, so able to download the app. I don’t think I’d like it as much w/o the app - too many buttons to press to get to a temp for me.
But the flavor is excellent and the clouds are huge! Enjoying breaking it in!
Making me a little jelly
I almost wish I had got one
The next model better be good haha
Glad you are enjoying your new vape :)

I want an on demand, it's been a toss up between this and the tinymight ATM
Watching and waiting :)

Got my Ghost with extras today but I am not allowed to open it until Xmas, she who must be obeyed (finance minister) says I am a bastard to get presents for so that would be it...bugger!

Only had the vape in use for a week but thought I would give my first impressions, it is very nice to look at and hold, feels like quality.

The crucible and caddy set up are very handy and a must-have, more than the fast charger IMO and on the fast charger Ghost sent a Non-Aussie plug but my Aussie Mighty charger drives it just fine.
I like the crucible set up much more than any other I have tried, ceramic and S/S are good materials for this purpose, especially in the caddy.

I have been using the unit on 3x amber heat and have got some great tasty puffs, the flavor is very clean straight out of the box, I only did 2x burnoffs before diving in.
The vape is great to have a sneaky puff of 3 as needed as it does take just seconds to be ready to rock.

Now the downside, it cuts out on over temperature when you get stuck in for a good sesh, I have quite often hit the 10x red flashes with beeps saying it is in safety mode, very frustrating when trying to pass around a few old hardcore bong and joint smokers as I did new years, the Headbanger helped make me look less silly (says the guy with a Rod Stewert wig on)
I can get it to go out on over temp on one crucible when hitting it hard and fast. The instructions say hit the fire button and when the big vibration goes to draw for the 10 seconds the heater fires for and it will vibrate to let you know the heater has done the 10 seconds, I would release and press again in the one breath for another 10 seconds for a total of around 25l, do this 3 times in a row and the crucible is spent and the unit will be out on over temp.
So I have been trying the unit as instructed and only fire for 10 seconds and keep drawing for about 15. I managed the following in 30 mins,

IMG_20200102_212134.jpg

Far-right was 5x 10-second puffs, followed by the middle 5x 10-second puffs then the unit started 10x red flashes so I kept removing and replacing the battery and was drawing as soon as I hit the fire button to get through the 3rd crucible, I gave up after that.

More abv shots, I don't stir,
IMG_20200102_213817.jpg

IMG_20200102_214013.jpg

My thoughts so far is it is a great vape that extracts very well and fast while tasting great but is useless to a heavy user unless you juggle it with other units.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back