Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips Help me get set up please

My only regret with this so far is going for the white bottomed slurper.. i had to it was all he had in 14mm male with 90 degree..

Im about to order another slurper.. hopefully clear this time, and a std 20mm coil so i can buy cheap bangers to play with...

Got new glass coming tomorrow..
I can see me spending many pennies on this shit... pretty sure @momofthegoons said this would happen...

Just ordered another slurp.. i like spares.. and a 25mm axial coil..

Last edited:
My only regret with this so far is going for the white bottomed slurper.. i had to it was all he had in 14mm male with 90 degree..

Im about to order another slurper.. hopefully clear this time, and a std 20mm coil so i can buy cheap bangers to play with...

Got new glass coming tomorrow..
I can see me spending many pennies on this shit... pretty sure @momofthegoons said this would happen...

Just ordered another slurp.. i like spares.. and a 25mm axial coil..
Hahaha
It becomes another funnel
Welcome to the dab train
Cheap glass is a great way to play and test instead of spending lots testing with expensive stuff
Then if you find a design you like and want to try a more expensive version you know which way to head - and also can compare then
That's why I love the gate/Ali for glass testing - and tbh the bangers I get from there now honestly rival many of the expensive ones
But if I want to try something upgraded I haven't broken the bank testing 6 things at top dollar before trying the expensive one I like

I figured out 2 things tonight...

1.. this is the best setup for this bubbler.. 1 ruby.. and valve ball..
20221011_200740.jpg

All spins nicely.. got 2 amazing dabs..
And cleaning was easy this time.. no burning..

2. Them little balls are hot as fuck.. like really really hot... wanted to tip them out for a mid session quick clean.. but says cant put them on anything cold.. so tipped in hand..
Not doing that again..

Apart from that, im having a great time....

View attachment 40874

2. Them little balls are hot as fuck.. like really really hot... wanted to tip them out for a mid session quick clean.. but says cant put them on anything cold.. so tipped in hand..
Not doing that again..

Gotta love those little burns in the palm of your hand
Of course you're stoned so....

So if you are starting up which set up would be your choice? @LesPlenty @felvapes
Not asking for a binding recommendation but which would you prefer between a Slurpee set up or the regular bangers

View attachment 40874

Not doing that again..

That's deadly you have worked out your settings with that banger
Maybe the short banger is why the one ball works better than the pillar like usual
Regardless happy you're sorting it out
Banger looks much better now too
The little balls are fine to drop into a silicone container or wooden table or a glass gog or container or something
A ceramic tea cup
All ideas - they aren't ruby so should be fine mate and I doubt will crack unless you put them in an ice glass(even them the glass would prob break first)
Palm of hand is not recommended though, a little burnt hahaha
Gotta love those little burns in the palm of your hand
Of course you're stoned so....

So if you are starting up which set up would be your choice? @LesPlenty @felvapes
Not asking for a binding recommendation but which would you prefer between a Slurpee set up or the regular bangers

I recommend a slurper banger
Again I have no experience with the short ones from710 with a coil but I love the design and they shit on old bucket banger imo/ime
1-2 hits/draws without long wispy hits
Nice cloudage and hit
Amazing flavours

If someone is only interested in quartz bangers these are the ones I recommend or the blenders (but they won't fit a coil)

they aren't ruby so should be fine

Apparently they are ruby... whatever cultured ruby is...

SmartSelect_20221012_073035_Samsung Internet.jpg

Right cultured ruby is synthetic... but appparently identicle to mined ruby...

Apparently they are ruby... whatever cultured ruby is...

View attachment 40876
Sorry yea it is now I look again in your pic
I thought they looked clear earlier with the dirty banger

I still would use as I described without fear myself
It's more ruby dishes and inserts that will crack from thermal shock as they are thin

I'm sure if you try hard enough and chucked it in an icy glass you could maybe succeed
But I've never been all sensitive with my pearls (and I like ruby for taste) and none of mine have broken ever

But I've never been all sensitive with my pearls
I have had a pearl 'pop' when I chucked it in the ultrasonic cleaner too soon after dabbing...and it was SiC that is a lot harder to thermal shock than ruby. I think my cracked ruby insert was from a hot insert getting cold rosin dropped into it.

I chucked it in the ultrasonic cleaner
These seem really cool.. how well do they work... are they like magic ?? Or is it like a dishwasher, where you basically have to clean it first anyway ???

These seem really cool.. how well do they work... are they like magic ?? Or is it like a dishwasher, where you basically have to clean it first anyway ???
They are amazing
I love mine
If you vape and have glass and other bits you will love a US cleaner

My DHgate one (or maybe Ali) has been going strong for years now
Makes life so much quicker and easier
Get at least a 6L and you can do most of your bongs too

They are amazing
I love mine
If you vape and have glass and other bits you will love a US cleaner

My DHgate one (or maybe Ali) has been going strong for years now
Makes life so much quicker and easier
Get at least a 6L and you can do most of your bongs too
So no precleaning first.. will it shift burnt on material..?? Like my hammered evo nails..
Burning seems unavoidable in the evo..

So no precleaning first.. will it shift burnt on material..?? Like my hammered evo nails..
Burning seems unavoidable in the evo..
Don't know about the Evo nails or how they are to understand

A US cleaner will clean most things up pretty good
I have a cleaner to clean for me - I don't clean things twice :thumbsup:
If something is super burnt on it may need soaking first (or scrubbing, I don't have anything that I Chaz hard though)

But yea
I empty a bong and run it through the cleaner for 5 mins (50/50 water/simple green)
Rinse w cold water, rinse with white vinegar, rinse with water again
Sparkling like new

DV bits, vape parts, bangers, gogs etc etc I chuck in a jar of iso and float it in the cleaner, run for a couple mins (reuse and save that reclaim jar up for my feco runs) - and then chuck the bits in the cleaner for couple mins
Then do the same water, WV, water rinse

I change the simple green/water mixture every 6 months or so when it gets too manky
Lasts ages

20 quid and delivered tomorrow.. why do we use dhgate again ?
Well that was lies...
Waiting in all day for my glass.. at half 9pm, got a message to say they tried to deliver but failed...
Absolute horse shit.. i was sitting there waiting. No one came...
Get fucked lazy arse lying amazon delivery drivers...
And there nothing i can do.. cant contact or complain..
So i jus wait now i suppose..

At least i have something.. i managed to make my setup more efficient with some old glass pieces.. who would of thought im using @dave parts again after 5 years...

Well that was lies...
Waiting in all day for my glass.. at half 9pm, got a message to say they tried to deliver but failed...
Absolute horse shit.. i was sitting there waiting. No one came...
Get fucked lazy arse lying amazon delivery drivers...
And there nothing i can do.. cant contact or complain..
So i jus wait now i suppose..

At least i have something.. i managed to make my setup more efficient with some old glass pieces.. who would of thought im using @dave parts again after 5 years...
I always find uses for old bits of glass
Just found a random tube I've had from who knows and it works nicely for my ALP mod

My glass came.. much better now..

20221013_202352.jpg

Also i made a clip to support coil...
20221013_194811.jpg

20221013_194808.jpg

Got lots of new goo to play with too..

Got my ir gun to measure my tunnel temps tonight..
16657471645985864356795949753806.jpg

I think i can bring it down a bit from 620..
Also different trates seem to require different temps?..
Having much fun testing..

Another thing.. my glass is ok.. but not great.. a little chuggy.. and spoils taste a little.. i want to use my vapexhale turbine really as its the best tasting glass iv used...

But means id have to buy this...

SmartSelect_20221014_123905_Samsung Internet.jpg

I cannot deny, my heart greatly desires this.. always has....

But my thoughts are maybe this, with the ht on top, will be too much volume for dabbing ?? Just seems everone uses small pieces...

Got my ir gun to measure my tunnel temps tonight..
View attachment 40980

I think i can bring it down a bit from 620..
Also different trates seem to require different temps?..
Having much fun testing..

Another thing.. my glass is ok.. but not great.. a little chuggy.. and spoils taste a little.. i want to use my vapexhale turbine really as its the best tasting glass iv used...

But means id have to buy this...

View attachment 40982

I cannot deny, my heart greatly desires this.. always has....

But my thoughts are maybe this, with the ht on top, will be too much volume for dabbing ?? Just seems everone uses small pieces...
China glass is your friend my friend

You can find this piece for less - or even if you want that one - you will find many necks or MPs etc to go on top of that one so you don't need the HT on top and will only be using the perc in the bong

Yes, different trates like different temps
You'll find your sweet spot between watse/taste/high for each as you go

Quick question.. how to people clean their coils ??

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back