Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued Life Saber Vaporizer

Vapes no longer in production
...soooo.... i was able to track down a lsv that's NOT red :aaaaa: (i think my detest for red comes from the fact red usually signify's bad or negative things....like the red squiggly line under half my text lol!)

...i'm also kind of confused why a lot of shops list this one under their portable section (this is why i was retarded and couldn't find it on piu originally- i was looking under desktops :buenrollo:)

...anyways... i'll share my thoughts in aboot a week when i receive it.... very intrigued to test it head to head with the showerhead :naughty2:

...now the fun begins... waiting on the postman... ahhhh VAS, ain't she lovely....:love:

...soooo.... i was able to track down a lsv that's NOT red :aaaaa: (i think my detest for red comes from the fact red usually signify's bad or negative things....like the red squiggly line under half my text lol!)

...i'm also kind of confused why a lot of shops list this one under their portable section (this is why i was retarded and couldn't find it on piu originally- i was looking under desktops :buenrollo:)

...anyways... i'll share my thoughts in aboot a week when i receive it.... very intrigued to test it head to head with the showerhead :naughty2:

...now the fun begins... waiting on the postman... ahhhh VAS, ain't she lovely....:love:

Awesome!
That is a comparison I want to see myself as the showerhead and lsv are semi similar.

Also have looked at SH in the past
Be interested in your comparison also

So I went to look at the seconds unit from the new elev8 site and see how much to buy and send local to US as I had an offer to have it sent by a local person to me for 25USD instead of the 108 from elev8

It costs 140usd but does not qualify for the free shipping that the normal lsv would

So the overall price even with a work around the international shipping will cost about $260 AUD for a seconds unit

I can get a non seconds one from here for $290 AUD from HTV but I wont have to wait the extra time

So - it looks like there is no way to get a cheap lsv on this side of the world, but I am still saving and wish to get both a new portable and an LSV in the very near future....

I have the LSV down, just need to choose the portable.....

So I went to look at the seconds unit from the new elev8 site and see how much to buy and send local to US as I had an offer to have it sent by a local person to me for 25USD instead of the 108 from elev8

It costs 140usd but does not qualify for the free shipping that the normal lsv would

So the overall price even with a work around the international shipping will cost about $260 AUD for a seconds unit

I can get a non seconds one from here for $290 AUD from HTV but I wont have to wait the extra time

So - it looks like there is no way to get a cheap lsv on this side of the world, but I am still saving and wish to get both a new portable and an LSV in the very near future....

I have the LSV down, just need to choose the portable.....
@felvapes, did call and speak to someone at 7th Floor? I recommend Tommy, @arb recommends Sam. I got my SSV factory blem with free shipping, I even had color request filled, as far as what was on hand "I'd really love blue if you have it...." Tommy was a sweetheart, and has the best voice ever. Or have your local person call for free shipping in the states, if the idea is them -> you. I was ordering wpa and tubing, etc. and my discount code was applied to my total, including the SSV. I would love to see you get the deal.

Last edited:
I also got free shipping on both seconds............either way all good!
@felvapes, did call and speak to someone at 7th Floor? I recommend Tommy, @arb recommends Sam. I got my SSV factory blem with free shipping, and as I even had color request filled, as far as what was on hand "I'd really love blue if you have it...." Tommy was a sweetheart, and has the best voice ever. Or have your local person call for free shipping in the states, if the idea is them -> you. I was ordering wpa and tubing, etc. and my discount code was applied to my total, including the SSV. I would love to see you get the deal.

hmmmm
I will consider these things before I make my purchase
Getting late here and I need to snooze
More to think about...lol

I use a male to male adapter in 18mm male to what ever size your piece is.
Basket screens and whip for sure it pairs with glass of all kinds exceptionally well.
The fatty bowl sucks as does 7th floors wpa..........for me anyways.
Very versatile unit it is fun to see how may ways you can use it.......and use it very well.
The thing about the lsv is it does work so exceptionally well so many ways but given its raw power tread slowly at first.
:smug:

I want one & really regret getting the EQ over the LSV all them years ago. This is really one of those vapes I don't need to have but want one anyways. If it was me @felvapes I would pay an extra pineapple for the peace of mind buying locally. Not that you are likely to have any issues & 7th floor desktop units are well known for their general reliability.

I want one & really regret getting the EQ over the LSV all them years ago. This is really one of those vapes I don't need to have but want one anyways. If it was me @felvapes I would pay an extra pineapple for the peace of mind buying locally. Not that you are likely to have any issues & 7th floor desktop units are well known for their general reliability.
Yes I'm in the same boat as in I don't "need" this but really want it, and @arb keeps teasing my Vas with it
When I buy now I have seen the prices I am thinking I may do as you suggest and spend the extra yellow note and buy local, plus it is a non seconds at that

Now trying to decide if there is anything as convienient and good as a crafty for outings

Then I might be okay to stop for a while, bar any extra dv tips or stems

In saying this.................

Yes I'm in the same boat as in I don't "need" this but really want it, and @arb keeps teasing my Vas with it
When I buy now I have seen the prices I am thinking I may do as you suggest and spend the extra yellow note and buy local, plus it is a non seconds at that

Now trying to decide if there is anything as convienient and good as a crafty for outings

Then I might be okay to stop for a while, bar any extra dv tips or stems

In saying this.................
@felvapes, just wanted to let you know they aren't "seconds" as much as there are small blemishes that most people have to hunt for. My SSV had a tiny (1/2 ") scratch on the inside. There is nothing at all wrong with the working parts on these. Buy where you feel comfortable, but I wouldn't write them off as defective or risky in anyway. For the blems you are looking at a small cosmetic defect of the sort that if you did it yourself you'd shrug and move on. If you can get the shipping cost down, I'd suggest keeping it in mind. :twocents: :weed:

Last edited:
Last edited:
As the Shorter Heater Cover is the new type, wouldn't that be the one you would get with the unit?

So I would just need a standard 18mm male to 18mm male GonG adapter like the ones on DHGate or do I need;

https://www.elev8glassgallery.com/lsv-water-pipe-adapter/
Definitely go with the DHgate ones. I have that LSV wpa and it’s ok but not as efficient.
upload_2019-5-21_22-48-9.jpeg

upload_2019-5-21_22-52-43.jpeg

I bought a replacement LSV a few months ago and it came with the longer heater cover.
But maybe that’s changed? That was on the 7th Floor website before it changed to Elev8.

@I'm Ron Burgundy? I see your heater cover has 3 large holes on the side and the one on elev8 site has 4,

So this is the short one?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back