Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. Log vapes

@momofthegoons - hi Mom...yeah, VapeXhale doesn't make Cloud Buddies any longer but I found these:

https://vapefiend.co.uk/18mm-bridge-adapter
upload_2017-6-3_9-55-3.png

And

http://www.planetvape.ca/megashot-glass-double-bowl-offset-adapter.html
upload_2017-6-3_9-55-44.png

Oregon Glass has something similar but doesn't have the offset that I wanted. I'm sure he could (and is willing to) make one, but I just bought one of the above. This is Oregon's:
http://www.oregonglassblower.com/18-14mm-Glass-Adapter-With-10mm-Carb-18M-14F-18-14-10c.htm

upload_2017-6-3_9-57-26.png

@Baron23 yeah.... I'm not a fan of the one from Oregon Glass Blower for this application. But I could see using it in a different set up... and may just have to snag one.

Good finds! I like the one from vapefiend best. And the price is right too. :thumbsup: Not sure how much shipping would be to the U.S., but it's still cheaper than the OG Cloud Buddy.

@Baron23 yeah.... I'm not a fan of the one from Oregon Glass Blower for this application. But I could see using it in a different set up... and may just have to snag one.

Good finds! I like the one from vapefiend best. And the price is right too. :thumbsup: Not sure how much shipping would be to the U.S., but it's still cheaper than the OG Cloud Buddy.
I'm an ass....bought one of each. I like Vape Fiend and have bought from them in the past, but they only have it in 18 mm. So, being an equal opportunity consumer, I also ordered a 14 mm from Planet of the Vapes.

Any reason (other than price) that you liked the Vapefiend one better? They are almost identical.

I figure I will use the 18 mm with my EVO when I want to put it on glass other than my HT. I will do an @ataxian and invert my EVO!! Civilized! :headbang:

But I ain't painting it PINK!! LOL

Any reason (other than price) that you liked the Vapefiend one better? They are almost identical.
You know.... I think it's just aesthetics. The one from vapefiend looks more 'scientific' and the other, with the rounded joint just doesn't appeal to me as much. And then there's the price. :smile:

You said you got one of each... how much was shipping from Vapefiend vs PlanetVape?

I'm an ass....bought one of each. I like Vape Fiend and have bought from them in the past, but they only have it in 18 mm. So, being an equal opportunity consumer, I also ordered a 14 mm from Planet of the Vapes.

I figure I will use the 18 mm with my EVO when I want to put it on glass other than my HT. I will do an @ataxian and invert my EVO!! Civilized! :headbang:

But I ain't painting it PINK!! LOL
PINK is my favorite color?
My wife understands me?
PURPLE is next! (I like PURPLE)

PLANET VAPE makes a PHVES GonG that works so nice with a old SOLO.
I've used the NANO for 2 weeks. (easy)
Tonight I go back to the EVO (inverted)
Tomorrow HYDROTUBE action.
HENDRICKS tomorrow (WOODSTOCK ALBUM)

18mm or 14mm is a matter of preference?
18mm x 14mm reducer is your friend. (I have a bunch)
I got an ATOMIZER TANK for one of my MOD'S . (30 cm)
Thing leaks so I'll update the seal's to Teflon.
images

MAC GYVER = LIVES

You know.... I think it's just aesthetics. The one from vapefiend looks more 'scientific' and the other, with the rounded joint just doesn't appeal to me as much. And then there's the price. :smile:

You said you got one of each... how much was shipping from Vapefiend vs PlanetVape?
Hi Mom - Vape Fiend was 16 quid and I selected FedEx vice Royal Mail for 15 quid. Mail was more like 9.

Planet Vape was $16 CAN but again, I upgraded shipping.

Yeah, lot of money for these but I couldn't find them in USA (surprisingly) and I believe that they will be VERY useful.

@ataxian - yeah, I have a bunch of adapters...really for about anything. But I will use the 14 mm one the most with the Enano and have a number of 14 mm F pieces. The 18 mm one is for inverting my EVO cause I gots to be like my vaping hero, Ataxian the Surfer Dude!!! Whoot Whoot! :headbang:

@momofthegoons - now here is a way to go. These are claisen glass adapters and sure do look a lot like what we want in a cloud buddy but they can be had fairly cheaply.

Here is a return from Google on them. These are for 19/26 joints and I'm pretty sure that this is what tend to refer to as 18MM joints. They also make them in 14/20. About $10 average price. Add a ground glass stopper for one joint and there you are

https://www.google.com/search?q=19/26+claisen+glass+adapters&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-way-Clais...9-26-Borosilicate-Lab-glassware-/152116174197

upload_2017-6-4_16-9-15.png

Don't know why the picture pops up embedded sometimes and others not....??

Last edited:
Hi Mom - Vape Fiend was 16 quid and I selected FedEx vice Royal Mail for 15 quid. Mail was more like 9.

Planet Vape was $16 CAN but again, I upgraded shipping.

Yeah, lot of money for these but I couldn't find them in USA (surprisingly) and I believe that they will be VERY useful.

@ataxian - yeah, I have a bunch of adapters...really for about anything. But I will use the 14 mm one the most with the Enano and have a number of 14 mm F pieces. The 18 mm one is for inverting my EVO cause I gots to be like my vaping hero, Ataxian the Surfer Dude!!! Whoot Whoot! :headbang:
big-wave-surfing-1.jpg

COLAS + SURFING = CIVILIZED

big-wave-surfing-1.jpg

COLAS + SURFING = CIVILIZED
Wow...I hope that boy can really surf or he's about to get POUNDED!! Is that real. That has to be 60 feet on the front side, no? Great picture. Hawaii?

I picked mine up for $14au & another $4au for the plug locally. There would be plenty on DH Gate I expect or a scientific glass merchant. Thinking I need to twin log this weekend for shits & giggles.

ulTQVMOl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @momofthegoons - little pic just for you! haha This is the Planet Vape CA 14 mm carb'd adapter. I also got an 18 mm one from Vape Fiends for the EVO but haven't used it yet. 14 mm with Nano and Mobius knockoff works real well.

I better like the shape of them than a true claisen lab glass adapter, but the truth is a claisen and a glass stopper has you in business for less money as @Stevenski did.

But here is my Planet Vape one and I love it:

Nano w- 14 mm bridge adapter.jpeg

Last edited:
It's a great set up isn't it? So much easier than having to lift the log off to clear each hit. :thumbsup:

I may have to pick up another of these....
Its the best.....can't believe I have been using a gong without one. Can clear a gong load in 2 1/2 draws (last one kind of whispy) and don't have to worry about water running up into the gong when pulling the log to clear.

This put the finishing touches on my Enano....still my favorite, middle of the night, oh shit do I hurt, go back to sleep load, vaporizer (well, that and the GH).

cheers

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back