Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. Log vapes

Well, they can be sippers but they can also be rippers....Enano with carb'd adapter on FC-188....this rig will generate vapor, alright

View attachment 6888

And I also appreciate that I'm fine with leaving my Enano on all night long......and its extremely efficient with my flower.

I like log vapes...I only have the one but to me a good log is an essential piece of kit for a serious vaporist.
Look’s like my setup?
2013 maybe?
But hey da NANOTECHNOLOGY is just what the doctor ordered?
@Baron23 is CANNABIS allowed in DC?
Can I bring my NANO there?

Last edited:
And the WoodScents uses 12v adapater (the standard adapter... not the vvps) which I believe is only 60 watts. @Ed's TnT could set me straight on that if I'm wrong.

That's the beauty of log vapes. They can usually be kept on 24/7. They draw no more power than a night light.

Good morning, WS uses only 10watts from a 12V PS. it keeps it simple.

There is something delightfully primitive about picking up a log vape. A warmth that is not present in most battery & desktop vapes.

You could have just pointed me this way ya goof............lolz.
When I first started vaping, there were far fewer options out there to choose from than there are now. One of the options that appealed to me most was the log vape. So... what is a log vape?

Simply put, it's a vaporizer made out of wood. The plus side of this style of vaporizer is that it can be left on 24/7. Most of the older styles take no more electricity than a night light; especially when using a standard 12v wall wart. Another plus is the small amount used in a session. They are truly herb conservers. And when used with variable voltage can be cloud beasts. They can also be used for aromatherapy by placing a small cup with essential oils on top of the heat port.

My first experience was with the Aromazap... shown here with stems made by @Ed's TnT

tXu0wo7.jpg

Next up was the Rockzap.. this had a cement core for insulation and was a prototype.

veLzotF.jpg

Which led to the CRZ (CeramicRockZap) which had ceramic insulation...

cCxG9sx.jpg

NHpiWAb.jpg

eK5kv7t.jpg

Unfortunately, the whole Zap line is no longer available.

I also purchased the Toasty Top.

0Dm72GC.jpg

And from the same maker, the HI

txnaJuF.jpg

And from Epicvape, the eNano...

iePLKhw.jpg

And the newest creation from Ed's TnT; the WoodScents.

akAH5C9.jpg

An action shot with the WoodScents through water...

All those hits and two more from this...

View attachment 1523

I've only used a WS and a UD mini
The mini worked but I did not like it anywhere near as much as my WS
I am sure a full size UD would be better but my vote goes to the WS as it works in the DV tips and I feel this helps with the flavour and cloud

Also as it is 12 v it is compatible for users outside the US unlike the nano

I had a choice of WS or UD

Love my log though and def a convert

I also like the shape of a WS, it has some shape/curve in those hips, not just straight up and down body ;)

Underdog has far more varied shapes than Ed & my only issue with my older UD was heater recovery. Being a impatient man who does not want to wait 30 seconds between rips it annoyed me a bit. That issue does not happen with my WS although I believe Dave has also beefed up the UD. You can rest assured that you have one of if not the best log out there @felvapes.

i don't have a log vape yet ... but i'm on the list for one of the fyt log vapes from underdog!

i. can. not. wait.

So wavering.........then stopped because........is e-nano the only one not using glue?
I see ed's and ud both glue the leather base on.......this I do not want.

So wavering.........then stopped because........is e-nano the only one not using glue?
I see ed's and ud both glue the leather base on.......this I do not want.
I cannot say with 100% surety that Epic vape doesn’t use glue....

The bottom being glued is not really in the air path.... is this what you are concerned with? And it really depends on the glue used.

I have ripped several nano's apart........no glue.
I am not sure if it is even a issue just something that my brain won't let go.
I totally understand how you feel. I am very skeptical of adhesives used in any type of vaporizer. As to the glue in Ed's vape it is addressed in this post. And @herbivore21 's response to it follows.

And @Diggy Smalls is correct about all of Alan's products. They do not contain glue of any kind.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back