Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Well... @felvapes it's a fucking addiction. And phatts has me by the short hairs with his stuff... I want one of each of them. Going to be sending his kid to college at this rate... :disgust:
I have been unable to choose a first one from him
I know what you mean
I am only holding off as I need to buy other things and can see I would be hooked on these

Sigh... I sound like such a ridiculous fan girl in this thread..... something I try real hard not to do... but....

Dammit @phattpiggie .... dammit...... now I want a lidded one too. Dammit..... :rant:

My most cherished Vapcap stem is my @phattpiggie Lidded Horn stem. Functional and stunning! I highly recommend a lidded stem.

2r2xhdc.jpg

10gmer6.jpg

Well... @felvapes it's a fucking addiction. And phatts has me by the short hairs with his stuff... I want one of each of them. Going to be sending his kid to college at this rate... :disgust:

That's me all over..Totally addicted to our sweet PP! I'm trying to hold off but I know that I'm going to have to go for an IH cover and a stem to match.....

first i've seen a screw on lid (but i only heard of the vapcap a month ago). is this a new idea?

with a smell proof cap on both ends--and looking as gorgeous as these--it's more tempting than i expected. add a cache is the lid and i might not be able to resist.

first i've seen a screw on lid (but i only heard of the vapcap a month ago). is this a new idea?

with a smell proof cap on both ends--and looking as gorgeous as these--it's more tempting than i expected. add a cache is the lid and i might not be able to resist.

Since they are individually custom made, I'm sure you could request a longer lid to hold a small stash tube, or go for something completely different.

Here's my Bocote Open Twist and storage tube. The storage tube is long enough to house the Open Twist VC plus a small stash.

34oa9hj.jpg

My most cherished Vapcap stem is my @phattpiggie Lidded Horn stem. Functional and stunning! I highly recommend a lidded stem.

2r2xhdc.jpg

10gmer6.jpg

That's me all over..Totally addicted to our sweet PP! I'm trying to hold off but I know that I'm going to have to go for an IH cover and a stem to match.....

Your most cherished stem! That’s high praise from someone who has roughly 872 complete vapcaps give or take. Lol. I LOVE that open stem also. Definitely a lidded and an open stem in my future.

Also, I guess you are separate people after all. ;)

@tnt The lidded idea came about a few years ago.
Having no metal lathe and limited CNC budget I had to do a bit of repurpose hunting. Toothpick cases have been an ideal solution for now.
As @Squiby says I'm open to try an ideas out.

This lidded one came back for a rework. Flame Box Elder.

I've not done many cases as the majority of my stems are longer and fatter than standard DV stuff.
I'm trying to get an order in for some more of the cigar tubes I've done but emails seem to be falling on deaf ears.

While doing the rework I decided to try out an acrylic case for M or Omni size VC's.
Again it's the brass coupling from the toothpick cases.
I've also been asked about fitting magnets to the lids which I've backed off doing for a reason.

You'll see at the end of the video why.
I'd hate for a loose cap to stick inside the cap and it get lost trying to get it back out.
The case lid is shallow enough that it's not a concern. Matching stems and cases are on the cards.

Since they are individually custom made, I'm sure you could request a longer lid to hold a small stash tube, or go for something completely different.

Here's my Bocote Open Twist and storage tube. The storage tube is long enough to house the Open Twist VC plus a small stash.

34oa9hj.jpg

WOW! AMAZING!

BTW, what kind of flowers are those...are they wild flowers?

Sigh... I sound like such a ridiculous fan girl in this thread..... something I try real hard not to do... but....

Dammit @phattpiggie .... dammit...... now I want a lidded one too. Dammit..... :rant:

Yeah...me too! And I'm not even a girl! :aaaaa:

. Sorry about the double post but you know how us fan girls are!

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, what kind of flowers are those...are they wild flowers?
in the picture my open twist sits on top of a Mammillaria cactus that I have growing in the house. I've had it for almost 20 years. It get covered with flowers once a year.

@Squiby knows how I like it :shocked:. That bocote open twist & case is just :drooling:.
The nice thing about the Open Twist is that the condenser is glass and it produces some of the nicest Vapcap vapor you can imagine.

@Stevenski, I found the perfect image for a custom cap engraving for you. A stylized dragon Ourboros. I think it's got your name on it.

s2ftqs.jpg

The nice thing about the Open Twist is that the condenser is glass and it produces some of the nicest Vapcap vapor you can imagine.

@Stevenski, I found the perfect image for a custom cap engraving for you. A stylized dragon Ourboros. I think it's got your name on it.

s2ftqs.jpg

I need to get on the wait list for some @phattpiggie goodness. I have a couple of ideas that have been brewing for a while & my resolve is about ready to crack :smilie-devil:. I have not treated myself to anything vape related in a while so there is that :uhoh:.

Love that idea for a cap. I have a big dragon tattoo somewhat similar so a cap to match would be perfect :lol:

Well it is not the best pic as it is hard to capture properly but it wraps around from my shoulder down the tricep to my elbow & back up....

20180911_200507.jpg

Sorry for the derail PP :smile:

The Indian Summer acrylics are far and away my favourite blank so when I got the bunch of ten in the post I was made up.
There are some of the busiest pieces I've bought.

I'll be clearing the suppliers stock for certain.
Also a lidded Mexican Cocobolo, both pieces are just in need of condensers.
Screenshot_20180911-190406_WhatsApp.jpg

@momofthegoons have you got a Tena handy you may do a little wee, apologies if there's no music YT are telling me there is a copyright on the track.

Got a messy Saturday coming up with a guy called UKWeedlover who I met in Spain and a customer, Ganjagorgon, from IG.
BBQ will be fired up and marijuana based products will be consumed.

Lidded Mexican Cocobolo with brass accent and BW MP, the brass couplings have proved an invaluable repurpose and will help with the technical drawing required by the CNC shop. Verniers at the ready:smile:
20180914_160037.jpg

20180914_160945.jpg

Have a great weekend

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back