Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I picked up this piece of Yew at the local turning clubs annual do and straight away I could see there was going to be something nice come out of it.
Didn't realise until I'd cut into it just how nice.
20181128-133303.jpg

The foot adds another dimension to the already pretty grain pattern.

Of course it had to go thru a test run.

Waiting on some new packaging to arrive before I send out a group of stems to the high altitude retailer we all know and love.
May have to put someone else's name on the package as last time someone ate all the chocolate to themselves.
They shall remain nameless, tall but nameless.

I picked up this piece of Yew at the local turning clubs annual do and straight away I could see there was going to be something nice come out of it.
Didn't realise until I'd cut into it just how nice.
20181128-133303.jpg

The foot adds another dimension to the already pretty grain pattern.

Of course it had to go thru a test run.

Waiting on some new packaging to arrive before I send out a group of stems to the high altitude retailer we all know and love.
May have to put someone else's name on the package as last time someone ate all the chocolate to themselves.
They shall remain nameless, tall but nameless.

Love this one.....really nice..

Thank you, it's a stunning piece of wood and the colour will richen up with age.
Given it's a conifer it finishes so smooth.

Amboyna Burr helmet, this was one of those things that came to mind out of the blue and had to be done.
20181202-155948.jpg

20181202-160330.jpg

20181202-154046.jpg

This on the other hand has been something I've wanted to try for a while, if I can get a decent stem out of it I'll let you know the species.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back