Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

I've never used my recycler with my log vapes..... but would be happy to give it a try for you today. :science: :biggrin:

I have an appointment this morning but as soon as I get back I'll give it a go.

Now that's service.. taking one for the team...
In the name of science..
I salute you...

Now that's service.. taking one for the team...
In the name of science..
I salute you...
:rofl: It's a tough job but someone had to do it!!! :razz2:

Okay... my verdict is that it depends on the recycler. Much to my dismay, I didn't have an adapter for my other recycler that has a sturdy base. This one tends to be tippy even without a log vape on it. As you can see I get plenty of vapor production with it but will say that this recycler added to the draw restriction. And it was really top heavy. I had to hold it rather than set it down on the table.

So I would say a recycler will work... but it must have a heavy, sturdy base. And here's why....

Lol see? I told you I was really clumsy with glass and break it all the time. :lol:

Luckily nothing was broken in today's filming. :thumbsup:

I shouldnt laugh... but I found that funny.. maybe it was the 'fuck' at the end...

Lol see? I told you I was really clumsy with glass and break it all the time. :lol:

Luckily nothing was broken in today's filming. :thumbsup:

Thanks Mom! Yeah, I don't think I need a recycler now. I really don't need anything but a fool & his money are soon parted...

I shouldnt laugh... but I found that funny.. maybe it was the 'fuck' at the end...

It was. I did.

FCball is my DD with some sort of angled adapter and mouth attachment. My bag-whip EQ combo. The j-hooks are gone, but the glass tube stem with the 'M' tip inside it works almost like it was made for it. Just need the cap on the tip for it to stay in the stem. Bought it on impulse locally before I had an 'M'. The 'Q' buchner flask with the EQ. I've since changes the stem and mouthpiece and use it with my EVO. Plus the pieces in my sig and the VXL Lynx.

NNuAIWxm.jpg
X9gfYIxm.jpg
iU4cJK0m.jpg
kwGgSwvm.jpg
9DfPnhdm.jpg

FCball is my DD with some sort of angled adapter and mouth attachment. My bag-whip EQ combo. The j-hooks are gone, but the glass tube stem with the 'M' tip inside it works almost like it was made for it. Just need the cap on the tip for it to stay in the stem. Bought it on impulse locally before I had an 'M'. The 'Q' buchner flask with the EQ. I've since changes the stem and mouthpiece and use it with my EVO. Plus the pieces in my sig and the VXL Lynx.

@Cuckfumbustion where have you been?
You were missed! (nice glass by the way!)
UVBp2CA.jpg

Taking photo's again!

Last edited:
@ataxian

How long must I wait before seeing a tiny Vapcap tucked into one of your pictures?

I know right... he has been on the fence for far too long now.. get off the fence and order an m man... if you don' like it just sell it on classifieds...

I think its a vape that all vapers should try....

Just got a long slit perc for my 'Q' flask. Had to use some silicone magic to get it to fit. About to be the glass I use.

lIkYiw9l.jpg

Have a better stem for my 'Q'. Just a 4" tube with an 18mm joint.
I also prefer over the standard MP that Vapexhale offers. It's like breathing through a foghorn. :rofl:Where the simple tube is a straight path.
This is a 14mm to 18mm adapter below. Great as an ELB filler or glass MP. Only non clear vape glass I own.
Might get a few simple colored glass adapters to change things up when it comes time to replace. I remember some glass users having funky colored adapters with carb holes in their setup. :peace:
s-l1600.jpg

@ataxian

How long must I wait before seeing a tiny Vapcap tucked into one of your pictures?
I was needing to MEDICATE this afternoon on our "PALE BLUE DOT"!

ASH COLLECTOR attached to a bubbler = "M" + COLAS = MEDICATED

I need water!

TOMORROW photo's to follow when CIVILIZED

For me the mouthpiece was too "HUGE" 4 my liking so I stuck a WHIP-END with TEFLON TAPE (PLUMBER'S)
@Cuckfumbustion :
Too bad I'm in USA and not OZ?
WHERE can I get that ADAPTER? (link)

Last edited:
Well I rotate my pieces once a week. One for dabs and one for vaping. I LOVE GLASS! I really love supporting the artists and these pieces of art really make vaping and dabbing much more enjoyable for me. Kinda like buying the top-notch sauce over some brown discount crumble. I'll take the sauce! I won't post them all because that's a lot. But I will post some recent scoops!

UV Straight Fab from @boropipeworks Illuminati over white. Gridded puck perc functions great!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdjeUZ-nZMO/?taken-by=mrbonsai710

5oxmbZi.jpg

My @Justincglass Terps Waterspinner Retticello set. 4 hole puck perc with perfect vortex function

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcxuRLWHuBj/?taken-by=mrbonsai710

md8UoSt.png
nzuMf6A.jpg
7n2Yngt.jpg

A couple of super sweet @Bronxglass pieces, one is a Blue stardust sub 7" fumed Klein, the other is a solar flare torus incycler. I have a custom drop down for the solar flare piece incoming too!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd4QQIynMqs/?taken-by=mrbonsai710

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeOj1t-nN_n/?taken-by=mrbonsai710

jYR1PuB.jpg
6LOOach.jpg
Bp0cyqY.jpg

woKUuPY.jpg

Next is a @Willypglass set , I actually try to get a custom drop-down for every piece that I get now. Especially if I can get them to make it touch the table for extra stability for those heavy enails!!!

This sweet guy has a 3 hole puck perc and a Haterade window with some really sweet encalmo features at the mouthpiece. He also made a matching dropdown that touches the table with a little opal foot for a second contact point and extra stability!! I love this set.

RfxnckR.jpg
VT81Y5h.jpg
wv8stCC.jpg

And Here is a rig I just ordered from @Baker315 , it's my second from him. It's OJ and rainbow with a custom drop done the same way! I can't wait to get it. In fact tracking says it's waiting on me at home!

8ONQuag.jpg

wZEqWKU.png

I have several more that I will post later. Some really cool little travel rigs! If you have any questions hit me up!

Last edited:
Well I rotate my pieces once a week. One for dabs and one for vaping. I LOVE GLASS! I really love supporting the artists and these pieces of art really make vaping and dabbing much more enjoyable for me. Kinda like buying the top-notch sauce over some brown discount crumble. I'll take the sauce! I won't post them all because that's a lot. But I will post some recent scoops!

UV Straight Fab from @boropipeworks Illuminati over white. Gridded puck perc functions great!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdjeUZ-nZMO/?taken-by=mrbonsai710

5oxmbZi.jpg

My @Justincglass Terps Waterspinner Retticello set. 4 hole puck perc with perfect vortex function

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcxuRLWHuBj/?taken-by=mrbonsai710

md8UoSt.png
nzuMf6A.jpg
7n2Yngt.jpg

A couple of super sweet @Bronxglass pieces, one is a Blue stardust sub 7" fumed Klein, the other is a solar flare torus incycler. I have a custom drop down for the solar flare piece incoming too!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd4QQIynMqs/?taken-by=mrbonsai710

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeOj1t-nN_n/?taken-by=mrbonsai710

jYR1PuB.jpg
6LOOach.jpg
Bp0cyqY.jpg

woKUuPY.jpg

Next is a @Willypglass set , I actually try to get a custom drop-down for every piece that I get now. Especially if I can get them to make it touch the table for extra stability for those heavy enails!!!

This sweet guy has a 3 hole puck perc and a Haterade window with some really sweet encalmo features at the mouthpiece. He also made a matching dropdown that touches the table with a little opal foot for a second contact point and extra stability!! I love this set.

RfxnckR.jpg
VT81Y5h.jpg
wv8stCC.jpg

And Here is a rig I just ordered from @Baker315 , it's my second from him. It's OJ and rainbow with a custom drop done the same way! I can't wait to get it. In fact tracking says it's waiting on me at home!

8ONQuag.jpg

wZEqWKU.png

I have several more that I will post later. Some really cool little travel rigs! If you have any questions hit me up!
VERY NICE!

@Mrbonsai710 I'm loving the little foot on the drop downs!!! What a great idea. You have some amazing glass. Always love to see your new scoops. :thumbsup:
Please post some of those 'Clouds of Jupiter" looking glass you got from John in Philly. You do have some incredible stuff....but I really liked that piece.

Please post some of those 'Clouds of Jupiter" looking glass you got from John in Philly. You do have some incredible stuff....but I really liked that piece.
Are you talking to me or Mom? Which piece?

I have way too many pieces coming in :( Someone needs to take away my IG Account! I have some cool travelers and an EPIC Scientific piece you vapers and perc fanatics may really like!
Here are a few more pics of the @Baker315 piece that just came in! look at the details on the joint, downstem and drop. damn. This piece is thick and heavy as hell too. Even without the foot it wouldn't fall over with the Liger, but you can't knock it over unless you try with the drop attached!

jhqRSOA.jpg
wKk0LhU.jpg
sx85wxo.jpg
k4rgMUr.jpg
wjGq7mT.jpg

Here's a little 10mm gill perc traveler I may not have posted?
X1X3AEz.jpg

@Mrbonsai710 - I was posting to you and it was about that piece that John Koutsourus of Philadelphia did for you. Matter of fact, I seemed to love it enough to have saved off the pics of it which I just found (after a long CRS fueled search! LOL). This is it....oh, my birthday is 9 Oct just in case you were thinking of me! hahahaha (jk LOL). I adore this piece and can you see why I think of it as 'clouds of jupiter' looking?

image1_zpspjwfuewf.jpg
image1-2_zps3aprht0c.jpg
image2_zpsloywqupg.jpg
image4-1_zpsbhn7kx1s.jpg
image5_zps9mlimrq1.jpg
image7_zpsa7orrfdd.jpg
image9_zpsx79t7k92.jpg
image10_zpsep2cmbct.jpg

Attachments

• image1-2_zps3aprht0c.jpg
    image1-2_zps3aprht0c.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 237