Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I'd like to know a few more 'specifics' about this....

How's the flavor with it? And I'd love to see some abv pics.... And some usage tips....

Details please.....:biggrin:
Patience my dear! :smile:

I will get some thoughts and pics together. Still playing around with temp and technique to maximize experience.

18o1e7.jpg

I'd like to know a few more 'specifics' about this....

How's the flavor with it? And I'd love to see some abv pics.... And some usage tips....

Details please.....:biggrin:

Patience my dear! :smile:

I will get some thoughts and pics together. Still playing around with temp and technique to maximize experience.

Like motg, for me, vapor taste is paramount! So how does the TM's vapour taste compare to say, The Mighty, or The VapCap?

And again, if you're planning on reselling the TM with your reseller's logo on it I would strongly encourage you to give your customers the option of purchasing one without the logo, as well. Or, perhaps a removable logo sticker on the bottom?

Also, since you're planning on skyping with the TM maker tomorrow, will you be able to identify him/her for the potential customers here please?

TIA!

Like motg, for me, vapor taste is paramount! So how does the TM's vapour taste compare to say, The Mighty, or The VapCap?

And again, if you're planning on reselling the TM with your reseller's logo on it I would strongly encourage you to give your customers the option of purchasing one without the logo, as well. Or, perhaps a removable logo sticker on the bottom?

Also, since you're planning on skyping with the TM maker tomorrow, will you be able to identify him/her for the potential customers here please?

TIA!

Please stop with the logo discussion. I really don't think I will be doing any of that so please don't bring that vibe over here.

As for taste. It's up there real high. How high I don't know yet. I really have not had enough time with it and I'm balancing time with the Musa 2 (to provide feedback) and the Herborizer (new desktop best friend).

I have not pulled my Mighty out in over a year but most on demand convection trumps Mighty taste in my book so consider that. As for the Vapcap, not sure it's a fair comparison as they are really different. I like conduction on occasion and the DynaVap along with a few others check that box for me but overall I prefer the taste of convection.

I will say one of the most refreshing things is the ease of use in the TM. Pulling clouds are effortless! And it's high quality vapor too! And the ability to go from session to on demand is super desirable to me as well! Sometimes it's the mood and sometimes it the environment but I love having the option for both.

Then it's small, has replaceable stems and batteries and is the build quality is top notch.

A dv is a good spot to compare flavour as it is a high flavour vape

The plenty
The tera
The F2/edge
The ghost (although I don't own one)

Are just a few good tasting convection vapes if need one to compare to though

I'm keen on knowing the flavour and hits from this vape
Battery time
Clouds (although is the one question I've seen answered)
Extraction (although I kind of have seen this answered too)
Ease of use or tips as @momofthegoons mentions

Some of the practical uses and traits of a vape are the things I'm looking to hear and get some feedback on

Love a video review from somewhere at some point

Hi Fat Freddy! I've come to really appreciate your ability to fairly and insightfuly synthesize a situation as you have clearly done above. Of course it doesn't hurt I tend to agree with you. I suspect we are both "ok boomers" based on your avatar of one of the furry freak brothers?

Full disclosure, I'm the one and same Cheebachiefer who was recently banned by the Incels on FC. My faux pas, you may reasonably ask? I related my own dealings with Ville Johan Savolanien aka Villekille2, the Tinymight maker, as the "day to day" member Freddy mentioned above. You know one of those dopes whose expensive VAS habit keeps these "artisan" makers in bidness. I related my personal buying experience, the odd and disturbing bidness practices of this maker. I can provide documentation and corroboration of every word I wrote. There are more than a few others who experienced the same with Villekille2's previous vape the Apollo, including the exact same defects I had. somehow my position as the consumer made me the bad guy, I was mean to the poor Maker, I don't respect the fact that the makers are the genius class and are beyond reproach! I don't recall the member name but one of them compared a vape designer to Nikola Tesla! Can you say WTF?? These are talented people, but once in a generation geniuses?? As they say in sports, "come on man"! That kind of rhetoric is over the top hyperbole, but I am the one voted off the island, go figure. Not once did I call the maker anything stronger than shady and again a number of other poor day to day folks agreed, saying "dodgy" and other adjectives as well. Some of the other members posts were long and convoluted, poor punctuation, run on sentences etc., lacking logic or critical thinking skills. Not once did I say anything bad about the vape itself, in fact part of the brouhaha regarding the cooling chamber insert, is moot. The Tinymight appears to have the exact same draw tube/cooling chamber as the Venus Apollo which works great.

I think that Fat Freddy would vouch for me as it regards my message here and my conduct on FC. I agree, hope this vape is successful, it APPEARS to fix most if not all of the design errors of the Apollo! For once I am not going to be a guinea pig on this! Once there are solid build quality reports and strong endurance reports on Tinymight, l'll buy one or two. But like I told Kheliki41girl to keep in mind, when dealing with people, remember "past is prologue".

I had a similar experience at FC. I bought an artisan vape that did now work properly and the coil was burning the wood. The FC censors kept deleting my messages to the maker while allowing his messages to stay!

I protested and got a thread ban. Meanwhile, the manufacturer said he would refund the money and then denied getting the package. I can't even warn his prospective clients, I have a thread ban. He can go merrily along....

If we can make this place into an even more "happening" board I am sure that many of the FC members would prefer a change.

Meanwhile back at TinyMight...If I remember correctly the Appolo Manufacturer had problems with Customer Service, primarily.

Regardless if the TinyMight is made by someone who did not give you good CS or someone new I am not that concerned.

Everyone is entitled to a second chance, to a fresh start, to change. Society has divorce laws, bankruptcy laws, probation, parole, and rehabs for addicts. I don't see giving someone a second chance as a negative thing.

vapor taste is paramount! So how does the TM's vapour taste compare to say, The Mighty

Haha, that's funny...I hate the taste of plastic, I hope this tastes nothing like a Mighty!
Still, not a lot of vids, reviews and stuff, when are there going to be more than a handful to go around?

Haha, that's funny...I hate the taste of plastic, I hope this tastes nothing like a Mighty!

De gustibus non est disputandum!

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

The following review is borrowed from a post "monkeytime" made on another forum.

" So, I'm writing this while working on my 4th load with mine.

First was short stem with the extra domed screen moved down to the end of the glass, small load. Ran at 6 the whole time and it was a nice introductory time. Great flavor, but over so fast.

Second and third were both short stem, cooling unit pushed down to maybe 3/8" or 10mm left for the bowl. I'll call them medium loads, all spooned in, only tamped to clean it up, there was no compression. Both of these were all over the board for temps and draw speeds just playing.

The fourth load is what we're on right now. I switched to a long stem and pushed the CU back yea far.....

[IMG]

I started at 7.5, the vapor was tolerable, but the flavor was meh, so we've dropped down to 6.5. With this deep of a load, stirring has been necessary so far. I'm thinking maybe at 7 with a very slow draw you could work with out a stir, but I haven't found that combo yet. What was left of the flavor after trying 7.5 was nice while it lasted. That's .175g of fine grind from a BCG.

A few general thoughts.....

Fit and finish are as nice as everyone has said. Mine arrived very dry so she got a quick wipe down with oil, I'll continue with that until I get a chance to wax her properly.

The cooling unit is also as effective as everyone before has said, believe the hype! After my first small load, I already noticed some honey gathering on the nut in the center on most sides. I'm curios as to how soon it will start affecting flavor?

The small red led is very bright! I can see it glowing as it flashes on the other side of the vape between the wood and aluminum.

It's unlike me, but I didn't download the directions for this one before it arrived. Had I, an earlier post from @Lozo talking about the locking ring and such made no sense to me! Now with it in had, it makes complete sense. However, I will say that I'm disappointed in FC in general on this vape so far. I can't believe no one has posted a pic of the heating chamber dissembled before this. I'm usually no where near fast enough to need to post these types of pictures.

[IMG]

It reassembles from left to right starting with the screen dropping in first, then the o-ring and retaining ring.

I'm not sure if it's the cooling unit collecting, my current load material or if my ability to smell which usually isn't very good is working better today, but this seems to be a rather smelly unit after use. Have others found this with theirs?

Battery usage seems to be where I'd expect it and on par with my Mi's and other unregulated vapes. From early uses, it seems to regulate temps pretty well as the battery voltage is drops.

There is always condensation inside the mouthpiece after taking a hit. I'm assuming some combination of the heating element, air path and the CU isn't stripping it and that's why the hits are so smooth.

I'm already thinking capsules with this would be a great pairing...... off to try a few of the ones I already have.

I like the fact that the air intake is on the top, somewhere I never end up putting my fingers. The bottom feels natural with my hands and the small size of this vape, but the temp dial moves very easily. I also wish there were indents or a physical notch at the major numbers, that might be enough to curb moving the dial?

This thing can kill a load if you want it to.... here's that 4th bowl. There is a tiny touch of green left there, I could have possible stirred and gave it another go, but I felt no need.

[IMG]

I'm sure I've forgotten something I wanted to mention, maybe I'll remember it for the next post.

Trying it thru water is on it's way and maybe a short video. It's an easy vape to like, I'm sure getting to know it better won't hurt it any."

Last edited:
Thanks for the link @Fat Freddy, I got tired of that thread over there with all its dramas not associated with the actual usage of the vape. Unbiased reviews from uninvested owners (that buy with their own hard-earned) are always great!

That full load looks like it is packed a bit tight for a convection load, would have contributed to hot spots and made it require a stir to extract more evenly.

It sure looks simple enough, I like how you can pull it apart for deep cleaning but I do not like the discolored o\ring (just the pic?) near the heater, HR manages a good seal between glass and metal without the use of o-rings..just my thoughts, no real problem as it is not directly in the airpath (not far from the air inlets though)

Thanks for the link @Fat Freddy, I got tired of that thread over there with all its dramas not associated with the actual usage of the vape. Unbiased reviews from uninvested owners (that buy with their own hard-earned) are always great!
I appreciate the link to the review as well. It was very thorough. Looks like there might be a bit of a learning curve with this vape.

However... Les we have no idea what the payment arrangement of the 'invested owners' was. So to say that they didn't buy it with their 'hard earned' isn't a fair assumption.

I am starting to see a little resin build up around the cooling unit. A sure sign it will be time to clean soon. Not looking forward to the o ring situation...need to get more of those soon as once you pull them off and put them on a few times, they are going to go kaput...

I have been testing the temp range. I actually like it on pretty low. Starting it at 2 and the manual notes 6 as a reference point to start your testing. The maker also told me he tuned my unit on the low side of the temp range. If I start at 6 I am by no means combusting, the clouds are huge but there is risk if scorching. I also feel like I am killing a stem in 2-3 hits. Situationally it's nice to have that capability but me personally I like to sit back and sesh a bit. Enjoy the flavor (which again is excellent) and keep the clouds coming even if they aren't as dense, they are tastier this way and for longer. I do typically raise the temp up for the last hit or two to get the last of the goods but I like operating at lower temp. If I want 1 hit rippers I look to my heavies for that.

I'll come back with more.

Last edited:
Good to slowly start to see some better reviews happening and I did enjoy the cut paste detailed one above

I am watching this vape
I still want to see more reviews and hope for videos in time

Thank you for what info people have been sharing

Last edited:
Unbiased reviews from uninvested owners (that buy with their own hard-earned) are always great!

Feel free to pm me, I'll screenshot my order & payment and send it to you.

Not looking forward to the o ring situation...need to get more of those soon as once you pull them off and put them on a few times, they are going to go kaput...

Just pinch them a bit to create a loop, then pull – and keep an eye on them.

And here is another top-notch review from "LongDraw"

"Wanted to share my experience with the Tinymight so far.

Delivered yesterday. Gave the small tube, cooling unit and the holder tube/screen/cap a good cleaning.

Looks. I think it looks like an extremely well done handmade device.

There are very small things, such as a small gap I notice between wood and the bottom aluminum cap, small rattle of the button, slightly protruding screw on bottom. BUT, none of these are deal breakers and to me are part of a handmade device and normal. More just pointing out there are small cosmetic, if that, flaws. The only other thing is the wood was extremely dry. I put on a coat of wood conditioner, beeswax and something else, yesterday and then again today. Will prolly do a few more to try and get it conditioned.

The glass stems seem sturdy (see below though, I did break one) I’d say as sturdy as the stems I use for my log vape. The cooling unit is really well thought out. It appears he designed the two containers, and then rather then reinvent the wheel just found of the shelf items that work inside, washers/nuts. Appears to be very effective, doesn’t seem to take away from flavor or effect. No rattle when you use all the supplies nuts/washers. If you try to remove a nut, then the two containers will connect but the other nuts/washers will rattle. Moving the cooling unit up and the device is easy enough with a poker or something long enough.

Tried at least 4 to 5 bowls last night, only using on demand mode. I have the basket in the bottom, and the cooling unit screen bumped up against it. Have it set to comfortable hold about .1 grams from the newvape pax scoop, and leaves 2 mm or so before the end of the glass tube. I haven’t tried it out without the basket yet, and just using the cooling unit screen. Seeing if this keeps the cooling unit screen a little cleaner. I did get a second cooling unit and am cleaning that now. May set up the other short stem without a basket and see how it goes.

The first bowl I did at setting 6. First hit was light vapor and really nice flavor. The second hit was surprisingly big/strong, actually made me cough. I then did a third hit like usual and that hit was a little lighter. When I went to do my second/last round of 3 there was some, but not a lot, of vapor. I think this thing extracts fairly quickly with the stronger draws I was taking. That first bowl I actually had some pretty dark spots, so I say easy to extract fully with the device. Other bowls I went to 5 and that worked well. I may just do setting 7, and then I can take some softer draws like I do on a log vape.

You may not need to stir, but I am use to it and don’t mind. I usually do a 3 hits, stir and let sit for a bit and then go back for another 3 to 4 hits to finish. That is usually with .1 grams. Less I may try to finish in just 3 hits.

Can’t speak on batter life yet. Seems to still have plenty of charge in the battery. I did order two more of the sony vt6, or vtc6 can’t remember exact name/brand, from IMR. Figure I would rather just change out the battery with a full one and use my external charger.

Using the device is really straight forward. Only mix up I had is when I did a dry run just for a burn off and practice, I forgot during on demand mode you have to hold the button, haha. Other then that it is really easy. Button placement makes sense because of where the electronics are held, but would be nice up top. That light is pretty dang bright, and bleed through on some areas. There is a noise like others mentioned, not overly annoying and if you are watching a show it drowned out most of it. Changing the settings is very smooth with your fingernail. Although there is no click from one setting to the next, I don’t think it would move very easily on its own in your pocket. Removing the battery cap is fairly easy with a finger, just don’t over tighten it.

Taking apart the glass tube holder to clean is easy, just remember like the instructions say about paying attention to the bottom screen and make sure the wider metal part is facing up cause that where the tube and glass tube rest. Awesome that bottoms screen is removable so if there is build up it is easy to clean without risk of getting anything down in the electronics.

Fit & feel is really nice. I like how one side is wider, and that is the side I put against my palm. Suprisingly lite weight, even with battery and cooling unit.

I would say out of the battery powered devices I have and tried, Pax3 ; Argo ; Firefly 2, this is my favorite, and works almost just like a portable log vape. I primarily use: Dynavap & Induction Heater ; Woodscents Logvape ; Vapman & Heating Station ; Enail set up for concentrates.

So, if this broke it would definitely get replaced. When the U.S. distributor is stocked up I will pick up some extra orings and screens and that just to have on hand. Will be fun to see what KGWoodkrafts comes up for stems. Her work for dynavap stems look really great.

STEMS: So, took a break from writing to clean off my other stems and one of the long ones dropped in the sink and cracked/shattered. So be a little careful. I haven’t dropped one of the stems for my log vape, so can’t really say now if they are as sturdy, same or something else. Just a heads up.

Again, great device and happy I took the plunge early on. Now that my state will be legal tomorrow I could see taking this outback during the spring, on a walk with the dog, or if I go to a friends/families place, rather then one of my other favorites that plugs in.

Questions for others: 1.) For those using dosing caps, more of a hassle or helpful? I was thinking just using the cap of the mistvape to replace the basket may be nice. Want to pick some up, but may wait until we hear for sure if there are other options that work well or if it is not really needed. 2.) Do people find a need to use the basket with the cooling unit? I need to test myself, may just be another part not really needed especially since I can have two set up. 3.) For those with the device, with the wood being dry will this be able to be conditioned to be smoother like my log vape? Since it doesn’t appear treated in some way wasn’t sure what to expect. No worries, wood feels and looks very nice, just want to make sure I don’t over do it on the conditioning."

Last edited:
Thank you @Fat Freddy for the post
Now that is a good and detailed review which actually gives me good practical information as opposed to "I like this vape trust me"

I think that review has helped me want this vape again

Other smack talk and almost telling me I should buy this and am not owed a review because someone said they like it and I should just go with that was almost turning me off

Now I'm back in with a keen eye and need to hold my VAS a sec

@Siebter does he need permission to share posts from FC?
It's a public forum with public access?

I often share links from all over the interwebs with information that I think may be pertinent to the topic at hand and useful to people

It's not like I can't just go and look at the posts on fc myself, they aren't hidden

If there was any issue maybe FF could just share the link to post instead of cut and paste - this would only be to ensure intellectual property is observed
But as he is quoting who it is from I have no problem with the cut and paste and I for one am rather appreciative of the detailed information being shared

A bit blind to why this was an issue and as to why it was raised?

Cheers for the information shared and I now am back watching this vape

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back