Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Two Year Anniversary Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m taking my next vape spot trip to London. Also along with is a Davinci IQ, it’s flavorful and easy to carry. I wouldn’t need to worry about running out of battery juice with a swapable 18650. The flavor chamber will stay packed and ready for extraction.
DFBC3F29-E265-438F-BCA8-073C2370E7B3.jpeg

There is a pond That reaches all the way around my property and my neighbours property. It could be a small lake by definition. My neighbour calls it the swamp.

The last few days I've heard geese honking as the fly overhead to their northern homes. Every year I have a pair (or sometimes up to three pair) that come to nest at the edge of the pond closest to my house. They arrive the beginning of April and by mid May little goslings are waddling around exploring their strange new world. By July 1st the babies are the size of footballs and the parents lead them off to parts unknown. I don't see them again until the following April.

April to July is a special time for me. The geese are often nestled under a trees or strolling near the waters edge or out for a swim. They're beautiful. Folks out on a Sunday drive often stop to record the picturesque scene.

I feed the geese every few days which is happily shared with several other wild birds that come around to join in pecking the bits of corn. I guess I'm becoming a bird lady because I find them all enchanting. I love being outside tending to the gardens with the geese in sight. My trusty Omni mellows the mood even further because it's always close by living on the porch.

4r55ar.png

4to7ee.jpg

About a miles hike through the forest from my home brings you to Spy Rock. This outcrop looks down over a resort village nestled in a valley on the edge of the Rideau waterways. 202km in length, it connects Canada's capital city of Ottawa, Ontario, to Lake Ontario and the Saint Lawrence River. It's always a sight to behold but especially so as the Fall paints the leaves. Here you can see the colors just beginning to emerge.

I'd take one of my PP stems, likely the Paduak Twist to match the old growth forest with its twisted exposed roots.

jqp3iq.png

Most likely for a hot summer day I’ll be at the beach. McCarty’s cove is always fun, and I’m bringing a flowermate V5 Nano. It’s a nice budget vape that makes leaving your prized vaporizers at home easy. With a quick 30 second heat up time, inside a black ceramic heating chamber. Both convection/conduction heat. Vibration malfunction. Swappable battery with a micro usb charging adapter. Glass airpath and temps that reach 446f. It’s sure to pump the vapor.
A2C1FB6A-781E-42C8-8376-27E7C18D5E51.jpeg

I'd want to go to ZZyzx, and sit on a rock by the side of the road vaping away on a VapCap. I wouldn't feel bad using a torch lighter outside for once, as I wouldn't have to worry about a forrest fire in the desert. While driving through ten years ago, Madri-Guy and I vowed to return when things were easier. That still hasn't happened, so I'd like to go back and enjoy the moment. We just liked the spot, and the Scrabble conversations we've had about it over the years.
800px-Zzyzx_road.jpg

I want to say I am completely enjoying seeing the amazing places my fellow inmates want to visit. It feels like a virtual journey of our dreams of travel. Some live in the most gorgeous places on earth, and it's a real joy to see where people are happy, and want to be happy. Thank you, friends, for sharing.

Last edited:
In the heat of the summer there's no greater pleasure than sitting under the shade of a big tree on the bank of a pond. Catching the occasional breeze drifting in off the water cools the brow. It's a time best suited for a lazy daze toking session with my Blackwood Ti Woody.

2zozo0o.png

Going all Heidi here, and going to Switzerland. Taking my Solo, because I'm scared of heights and need something solid to hold onto. I can see frolicking in the meadow, looking for off duty St. Bernard's, vaping away. Once I'm at my preferred high altitude, I'm heading to the village to hunt for chocolate and some Swiss fondue to indulge my munchies, which us Why Switzerland. Plus, I loved Heidi, as a girl, and I think that part of me is still in there.
Ultimate-Things-To-Do-Switzerland-Hero.jpg

If love to go to Madri Gras. I've seen the pictures I've heard the tales from friends that go almost every year. To dress up and collect some beads and waltz along Bourbon Street and maybe even take a turn at some Karaoke, a good time would be had by all. The M comes with because it's easy to carry and clean and slip into a crevice for a quick heat and toke.
21l0qqb.png

I want to say I am completely enjoying seeing the amazing places my fellow inmates want to visit. It feels like a virtual journey of our dreams of travel. Some live in the most gorgeous places on earth, and it's a real joy to see where people are happy, and want to be happy. Thank you, friends, for sharing.

As I was reading the last few entries I was thinking the same thing and was going to post... but I don't think I could have said it better than you Madri-Gal. This has been a vicarious romp through everyone's fantasy trips.... loving it! I find myself coming on looking forward to what's coming next.

Now we're off to the Grand Canyon. Going to take a cheapie pen vape for concentrate. If a ranger comes over, toss it into the canyon. Evidence gone. Always wanted to get to the Grand Canyon. Not quite enough to actually go, but enough to think I might one day. Hear it's pretty special, as far as canyons go.
downloadfile-3.jpg

Sometimes nature is just silly. I found this upside down icicle forming outside my basement doors. So I pulled up a chair and took a few tokes off my Lotus because it was close by, handy and I like to switch things up a bit. I watched that unusual icicle build itself up with drops dripping from the deck above layer by layer. It was one of those afternoons where you can entertain yourself and be totally satisfied with almost nothing at all as you wait, wait, wait for spring to release the winter strong hold.

246n8tu.jpg

I've always wanted to visit the ancient city of Bruges, Belgium. The Venice of the north. Bruges has most of its medieval architecture intact, making it one of the most well-preserved medieval towns in Europe. To walk the streets or float along its canal would a luxurious trip to the past. My Copper Stoned Ti Vapcap would complete the experience, cause it looks medieval too.
2vcvva9.png

IMG_3198.JPG

More pristine waters on Flinders, only friends around so the Mighty with its easy use capsules were on duty again, the colors on the rocks make an interesting picture, nearly as sunburnt as I got a couple of times.:thumbsup:

In a few months the country fairs will begin. Farm animals of all ages, shapes and descriptions will be for sale. They're a lot of fun especially when there's a good show of the more exotic creatures. I like to go to blasted and I get myself where I want to be with a PP acrylic VC stem. It fits in my Vapcap Pouch and is strong and resilient while looking pretty all the while.

These two handsome Toms are Bourbon Red Heritage Turkeys. I'd love to give one a home. They make fantastic guard animals, letting you know when people arrive, but are calm and friendly.

i6miiq.png

Beautiful Victoria B.C. is one of my favorite places. Here a rainbow was developing after a short rainfall. Looking out at the Pacific towards the Olympic Mountains that are only visible on a clear day. The calm warm weather soothes the soul. It's a great place to go hiking, there are so many sites to see, so many beaches to comb. I left an M there with friends and I'm hoping they'll let me use it when I visit!
k3ukd0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back