Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Two Year Anniversary Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
20190323_155556.jpg
20190323_162256.jpg

The other side of the lake :)
Almost as peaceful and some of the locals looking for fish also
Used the mighty Today

I want to go on a tour of the Jelly Belly jelly bean factory. I want to ride behind the caboose while vaping with a Mighty, because I can. When the munchies hit, I'm surrounded by 4 calorie treats, and if you don't count, it don't count. I figure it'll be a low key Willie Wonka deal, without the drama. My favorite combination is Chocolate Pudding + Very Cherry = Chocolate Covered Cherry. Vape up some Zkittles in the Mighty, while a sweet conductor rides me around while people feed me candy. Sweet. Very Sweet.

downloadfile-6.jpg

I believe Jelly belly ar releasing canna infused beans @Madri-Gal so you could kill two birds with the one stoned?

Sitting at the lake in the Commodore @felvapes. How Strayan :smile:. VE SS if I am reading that dash right?

IMG_3308.JPG

Sitting on one of the yachts in this Flinders Is bay(can't remember the name) sucking on a Volcano Balloon to see which way the wind isn't coming from!... I am missing smaller Island life.:myday:

I believe Jelly belly ar releasing canna infused beans @Madri-Gal so you could kill two birds with the one stoned?

Sitting at the lake in the Commodore @felvapes. How Strayan :smile:. VE SS if I am reading that dash right?

Na, your eyes are tricking you mate :shocked:
I just bought myself a new car this week

Just like my glass collection, my new car has come from China :biggrin::razz2::thumbsup:

It's one of those triton/rodeo/Hilux copies

Goes great, leather seats, off roads well

Great Wall x240

Actually has an old triton engine in it that says bitsashitty (mitsubishi) on rocker cover still
Sits on a rodeo modelled chassis

I'm pretty impressed tbh
I grew up driving hiluxes and this goes well
$5000 with only 48,000 km 2011 model
Still brand new pretty much

I mean it isn't a V6 turbo Hilux
But for a 2.4 l four cylinder it goes hard

If you mod them they can go as good off road as most

My old man has one he has put 180,000km on and only had to change clutch once and scheduled timing belt twice
Tows his caravan over mountain no worries

People talk crap about them, but I think it's a bit of xenophobia
The same young fullas running them down and comparing to a Hilux today as benchmark had grandfather's that called Hilux japcrap
Now every farmer drives Toyota

Hyundai went through the same 15 year ago, now they are known as reliable

Anyway, thanks to xenophobia and mistrust of new cars they have no resale, which sucks for my dad who paid15,000$ ($29,000 new) as 2nd owner 6-7 yrs ago, but great for me who has one 2nd owner for $5000 now :smoke:

To make this post on topic as I am stoned and this is long winded I realised, i could use as an entry...lol

I do like to vape in my new 4x4 as it takes me to out of the way places....
Lol

EDIT
In saying your eyes tricked you, it is a bitsashitty engine on a rodeo modelled chassis.....so the dash could be "borrowed" also.....

I vape with a number of portables tera goes nice on a drive tho

signal-2019-03-21-174557.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to go to Hawaii, and vape on the beach. I'm taking a Magic Flight Launch Box, because I can shake sand out of it as I go. I hear from my friend @ataxian, that Hawaii is CIVILIZED, and I want to go to the Hawaii he knew, as he knew it. My heart grows warm every time he mentions it, and I want to see what he saw. I'll eat mangoes on the beach, vape, and read trashy novels. That will be a nice time.

hawaii-beach-yoga-retreat.jpg

To make this post on topic as I am stoned and this is long winded I realised, i could use as an entry...lol

I do like to vape in my new 4x4 as it takes me to out of the way places....
Don't forget to say which vape you would use...... and why....... Should you pass your edit window I'd be happy to add it in for you.

The imagination used in some of these posts is truly inspiring. :biggrin: I'm loving it.

Obviously not an entry...

One place I've never been, and always wanted to go to, is Greece. The lady that does my nails is Greek and going to the salon is like visiting the set of 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding.' Afrodite Nickolakas is her name... and she is my Greek alter ego lol. She posts the most amazing photos of Greece and has the best stories. The food and the ambiance there just seem amazing. So many little spots to stop and enjoy a coffee or glass of Retsina wine. I'd like to sit here and have a vape. I'd probably use my Solo for it's portability but big hits. And could actually swing a small glass piece to use with it since there's a small table.

54255414_10157062955378194_5019007720208990208_n.jpg

Visiting a bamboo forest is like being on another world. Giant Bamboo stalks look like a surreal fantasy landscape and what great fun it is to weave and bob through the segmented poles like you're competing in an obstacle course. A VapCap with a homemade bamboo stem would be a fitting vape to take with.
2lmp5s1.jpg

I want to go to a mermaid park, and watch the mermaids while I vape away on my Air. A bit of classic Americana would cheer me up, as I use my Canadian vape. I'd snack on dried sea weed, and bring sushi for lunch, to enjoy while I watched the aquatic acrobatics. Always wanted to go, and I've got free time. I've outgrown wanting to Splash around and be a mermaid, but I haven't outgrown watching someone else give it a shot.
downloadfile-7.jpg

I'd like to go to Hawaii, and vape on the beach. I'm taking a Magic Flight Launch Box, because I can shake sand out of it as I go. I hear from my friend @ataxian, that Hawaii is CIVILIZED, and I want to go to the Hawaii he knew, as he knew it. My heart grows warm every time he mentions it, and I want to see what he saw. I'll eat mangoes on the beach, vape, and read trashy novels. That will be a nice time.

View attachment 7929
Many of my tribe went to KAUI to surf and live on da beach (mushroom and pot as well) No $ so the parents provided!
Some were on MAUI to surf and grow pot and paint with oil paint on canvas!
I was more of a square and setting up on da NORTH SHORE of OAHU it was nice during the 1970’s?
My friend’s on the BIG ISLAND grew acres of CANNABIS (KONA GOLD)!
These were daze long gone? Pat RILEY coach of the LAKERS (LA, CA said that!)

After WW2 & NAM = BIG YELLOW TAXI was the song of this time on the PALE BLUE DOT we all live on!
We smoked pot without seed’s?
VAPING was not thought about?
BonG’S we did not have?
PAPAYA was what we had 4 breakfast with a squeeze of local lime.
BIG FINGERS was the JOINT SIZE before SURF.
HEALTH is your wealth!

POST HIPPIE TIME
@Madri-Gal you might like GRAHAM HANCOCK (Scottish writer)
I love USA writers however International is my focus at the moment!
French book’s are my current influence!

Last edited:
I'd love to go to Germany and stay in a castle. I'd wear a tiara, and refer to every chair as "My Throne". Don't bother to show up, unless you are willing to call me "Your Majesty" or "Supreme Goddess", or something else fancy. You're welcome if you want to bow or curtsey, and there will be a buffet with a hot table and a carving station for my Loyal Subjects. Plenty of everything, including Plenty's, for everyone. I'm going German, so I'm bringing a Volcano, and my footman is filling balloons. There will also be a Mighty, Crafty and Plenty. Cannabis Bar, Cocktail Bar, and Candy Bar also included. A pretty nice party, and there will be German Beer Drinking Songs, and a Polka band. Party starts at 8:00 p.m. and ends ?????
maxresdefault.jpg

I'd love to go to Germany and stay in a castle. I'd wear a tiara, and refer to every chair as "My Throne". Don't bother to show up, unless you are willing to call me "Your Majesty" or "Supreme Goddess", or something else fancy. You're welcome if you want to bow or curtsey, and there will be a buffet with a hot table and a carving station for my Loyal Subjects. Plenty of everything, including Plenty's, for everyone. I'm going German, so I'm bringing a Volcano, and my footman is filling balloons. There will also be a Mighty, Crafty and Plenty. Cannabis Bar, Cocktail Bar, and Candy Bar also included. A pretty nice party, and there will be German Beer Drinking Songs, and a Polka band. Party starts at 8:00 p.m. and ends ????? View attachment 7943
My parents spent time in GERMANY.
I went to FRANKFURT a lot when I lived in FRANCE

It doesn't have to be Germany. It can be France, 1895, at The Moulin Rouge, because I Can Can Can. Green Fairy, Green Dragon and the Green Goddess will all be there. I'm taking my Arizer Extreme Q, and parking it on the table, next to the champagne bucket. I've long wanted to see the ladies kick up their heels, and flash their ruffles. Gentlemen in top hat and tails will just add to the festive atmosphere. Add French bread, French Toast, and French fries, and that's a party.

3275590-YVNKLQSD-6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to go to Montana, and frolic in a meadow. My friend @arb swears by it, at least the Montana part, but I don't know his opinion on frolicking. That's reason enough for me. That is, the Montana part, not the ignorance of frolicking part. I'm bringing my Solo, because I'll be going Solo. If anyone cares to join me, bring your Solo, and we can each Solo alone together. Definitely a picnic is called for. And drinks. I bet dry mouth in a Montana meadow is a killer.

montana-scenery-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This would be my vape spot if i could:

2z8w51h.jpg

Why? wouldn't i? i would want my showerhead bangers and vapcaps because honestly, what else do you need :thinker:

IMG_3371.JPG

I would like o take this old Morris Minor for a run on Flinders and see if @felvapes could keep up in his Chinese knockoff! Battle of the Teras as the old Morris is 6 volt(I think the early ones are 6 volt), the WS would be relegated to Mozzie control duties.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back