Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Two Year Anniversary Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
santorinigreece.jpg

I'd like to go to a Greek Island. Not too picky, but it should be a nice one. I don't know that there are crappy islands, but just in case, I want to make sure I get a good one. This one looks fine. I'd go here, and bring my Air, and vape away, and wait for magic to happen. I'm needing magic, for sure, and vaping on Santorini sounds magical to me.

I love to cook and I love spicy curries. I want to visit an Indian Spice market, preferably in India. Their food is all about color and flavor. Can you even imagine the scent of exotic spices floating through the air? Wonderful!! To compliment the experience I would vape some Afghani hash, another scent I love and it would be vaped using my 17M, because, if I had to leave it there, Iife would go on.
2cofvop.png

I’ve been dreaming a California hot spring. My stomach has been killing me all day I know the hot tub would soothe well. I’d bring a nonavong xl. Wouldn’t want to lose the Omni and still prefer a premium Dynavap. Plus the thick vapor a Vapcap produces aids in the soothing. Love DynaVaps for their medical abilities.
6F0481EE-5DEE-4E55-80FF-2546FFE2B6B9.jpeg

Anyone been to Banff? This was the magical get away of my youth. I'd really like to go there once more to experience it through more mature eyes. I'm positive that I'll still be seduced by its beauty and overwhelmed by the mountains. The rugged scenery is matched by my Lidded Horn Vapcap. Have Vapcap will travel.

2vmdjr6.png

10gmer6.jpg

Last edited:
I want to go to one of those Medieval themed restaurants, and watch jousting with my dinner. I'd bring my Super Surfer and portable generator, and park the Super right on the table. With the show going on, no one would notice, and if they did, it kinda looks like it's wearing armor.. To me it does. Anyway, No one is going to notice. I'm going to have a fine time while people feed and entertain me for money. While vaping and waving around a turkey leg! Maybe not the turkey leg. I really want a salad. It will still be fun.
medieval-times-dinner.jpg

I'd come with you @Madri-Gal & you can have my salad for your turkey leg.

Non entry but in the spirit of this contest....

Attended a wedding here last night & enjoyed a sunset session at this very spot (leaning against the back railing. The Mighty was perfect for the occasion as it can be passed around without needing instructions & good times abounded.

waters-edge-deck.jpg

If I can go anywhere, I can go anytime. I'd go to Woodstock, to hang out in the mud, listening to music. I'd take my Air, and announce I'm from the future, and wow with weed technology. I'd bring Pepsi and sandwiches, and Baby Ruth bars, and listen to history. My vape would be cooler than any joint around. It would be groovy.
WoodstockCrowdandBindyWoods_crMuseumatBethelWoods.jpg

Lol @Madri-Gal it's like you're reading my mind.... I was thinking of posting something about Woodstock. :lol:

Obviously none of my posts are entries.... :smile:

I saw this on FB this morning and thought it would be an awesome place to vape a bit and walk through. I'd have to be stealth.. so probably a wax pen of some sort.

And how about another teaser shot of the mouthpiece of the bubbler that @mvapes scratched? :naughty2:

IMG_5400.JPG

Haight-Ashbury, and the Summer Of Love. Missed it the first time around, and I'd love to go back and see the fine hair-dos, get me some Free Love, listen to music, maybe get to a Free Clinic while I'm there. I'd take a Volcano, and plenty of balloons, and pass them out at the crash pad I land at. I would be sure to wear flowers in my hair.

downloadfile-5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In May the turtles climb out of the nearby waters and lay their eggs. I love watching the various types of turtles lumber over to a preferred spot, slowly scoop out a hole, deposit her eggs and finally cover the nest before making the slow journey back to the water. I pick a comfortable vantage point, heat up my SDS Ti VC stem which I think matches the occasion with its green epoxy and it's alligator case, while I watch the miracle unfold. Everything about it is a slow process. The eggs hatch about 3 months later.

This lady's shell is about 18" long. She climbed up on a pile of hay I was using to mulch my beds to lay her eggs. it took her over an hour to lay all her eggs. Needles to say, that pile of hay remained untouched until the babies hatched and scrambled to the water.

2n739sz.jpg

seoy04.jpg

v6uo2x.jpg

zxl9h2.jpg

Last edited:
I like to now journey to the lost city of Atlantis. I'd take my Yocan Torch, and a Water piece, get it ? Water piece ? That sort of thing's funny in Atlantis. Not many comedians, from what I hear. No TV, No jugglers. They'll love my stuff, and if I have to go to Atlantis to get my Show Biz career going, then I'm putting on my fins.
atlantis2.png

Last edited:
I want to go here, to Thompson Park in Watertown, NY, circa 1898. These look like stylish folks, and I bet they have great stories. I'd take my Solo, and not try to hide it. Heck, I might try to take few different kinds of vapes. Cannabis wasn't illegal yet, and with my vape collection I'd be quite the desirable party guest. Very, very, popular. I'd take desktops, too. Charge 'em in the time machine. I'm pretty sure a good time would be had by all.
thompson park  shady walk.jpg

IMG_3237.JPG

I was talking to this local at our campsite at North East River, Flinders Island(he showed up at about noon every day) about where all the fish were, he said it was only a hop, skip and a jump over the next bay. He also said his girlfriend had a good pouch to store my Mighty in as he had heard they were a bit sissy and that I should use my Vapcap out in the wild as it would be less likely to let me down...:thumbsup:

And @Stevenski that snake I posted was of a much more sedate(still deadly) Copperhead, so the visitor book inside read!
@Madri-Gal I got those shorts for the trip as the cargo style has lots of big pockets for my Mighty and I will also say that I was the only Devil on Flinders as they don't have Tassie Devils or rabbits on the Islands.:thumbsup:

I thought later it might have been a copperhead but it looked like a mature tiger if a little skinny. Still a copperhead is no joke.

My next spot is lower harbor. A nice little place to visit on a warm summer day. Plenty to do with a big park the kids can play at, a nice place to jump off into the freezing cold Lake Superior. A nice wide open field for frisbee, catch or just running around. For the job a Splinter Z. Not too many people know about the 510 herb vapes so maybe I’ll get a pass at the park with a Z.

3ECE971B-AFB5-43B1-A367-FB6F2DAE13C5.jpeg

Going now to the town of Bedrock, and I'm gonna get Stoooooned . Gonna grab a vape that can be heated by a fire breathing dragon-o-saurus, a 2019 Dino-vap M. Might as well impress the stoner age people with my modern metal vape. Might take a glass rig to up the I'm From The Future Power. Toss in a few disposable diapers for Pebbles, and I'm going to be revered for the Goddess I am. Oh, and beer for Barney.

flintstonesarch-main.jpg

View attachment 7905
I was talking to this local at our campsite at North East River, Flinders Island(he showed up at about noon every day) about where all the fish were, he said it was only a hop, skip and a jump over the next bay. He also said his girlfriend had a good pouch to store my Mighty in as he had heard they were a bit sissy and that I should use my Vapcap out in the wild as it would be less likely to let me down...:thumbsup:

And @Stevenski that snake I posted was of a much more sedate(still deadly) Copperhead, so the visitor book inside read!
@Madri-Gal I got those shorts for the trip as the cargo style has lots of big pockets for my Mighty and I will also say that I was the only Devil on Flinders as they don't have Tassie Devils or rabbits on the Islands.:thumbsup:
@LesPlenty, that is one ugly rat you got there in the pix. Yeah, cargo shorts. Legs. You devil you, I'll check your pockets for a Mighty. I'm still crashing the Island. You a good runner? Swim much?
I'm a fair enough runner, but I can't swim. You still have a chance at escape. Bring your water wings, or beware:hungry:. ‍

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back