Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Like most everyone else, I started as a teenager that just wanted to party. I stopped 'smoking' cannabis for almost 20 years before using cannabis again to help ease chronic knee and back pain. I had no interest in taking pain pills because the toxicity and possibility of addiction.
Vaping kind of fell in my lap. I took a hit off an unknown vape pen filled oil maybe December of last year. It tasted of oil, not in a good way, plastic and metal.
I started researching and found a forum that dealt with vaping. I found more information than I had anticipated and ended with my much loved Vapor Bros. VB1.
I also vape because it helps with some emotional things. Oddly, I feel less awkward when I'm high.

I medicate mainly for my stomach as I have had IBS my entire adult life. I was very sick when I was young and the medicine required to save me fucked up my GI tract. I have never had much of an appetite and through most of my adulthood I dealt with a lot of pain and discomfort. In the last 4 years, since I started vaping and taking in enough cannabinoids to truly help me, I have been able to live my life mostly normally. I haven't been to the ER in over 4 years for my stomach. As well, my "IBS days" have gone down from once or twice a week to once or twice a year! It was actually @Vitolo who helped guide me to vaping (after my wife gave a strong push). Watching his videos helped demystify it and gave clear instructions. Although, despite his quality instructions I never did truly "get" the mflb. Thankfully I have moved on to vapes that work better for me.

I stopped smoking cannabis but continued smoking cigarettes for another ten years. I stopped combusting everything for almost 15 years now.
When I was considering using cannabis again I was thinking about eating or juicing it because I knew how toxic combustion is. I had already started caring more about what I put in, and on, my body and going back to smoking my cannabis was out.
After finding a vape forum and doing more research I found a vape that I felt was safe. They test their vapes for for contaminants and toxins in the air path. No off gassing. I was in!
Unfortunately, not all vape manufacturers do this. If you're new to vaping a or even an old time vaper please be cautious with your vape purchase. There are manufacturers who want a make fast buck and will slap something together without regard to off gassing or toxins in the air path.
Remember, we vape to get our medicine in a more healthy way. Inhaling toxins is not the way to do that!

@herbivore21 has taken on the task of helping us sort all this out. Check out his thread.

https://www.vaporasylum.com/index.php?threads/materials-safety-description.37/

Thanks for your time @herbivore21 and helping people make informed decisions!

There are also others here who are knowledgeable and more than willing to help you make a decision.

Last edited:
Thanks man!
This is one that will never resolve itself... Life sentence with this disease...

The Docs started me on Vioxx back in the day. Think i lasted a few weeks on them and then tossed them and went cold turkey!
I was living and working in the Middle East and herb is very difficult to find and i did not want to be deported...
So i went to the gym and started playing sports to try and keep it limber.

It is a consistent pain in my lower back that never goes away. Sitting hunched over helps alleviate the pain but that in itself causes more issues later in life with that hunchback pose...

I have learned to live with it and hope it does not get any worse later in life!
@Vitolo @momofthegoons and a few others have helped me go through a very weird time in my life.
I quit CANNABIS mid 80's until 10's?
CORPORATE MONEY I became?
CANNABIS saved my life. (quit many drugs from Doctors)
SCA is what I have.
52 I retired. (had to)

I can go on however I won't bore any of you!

...u are never...boring.:cheeseburger:
...it's actually the least word to describe you..

I stopped smoking cannabis but continued smoking cigarettes for another ten years. I stopped combusting everything for almost 15 years now.
When I was considering using cannabis again I was thinking about eating or juicing it because I knew how toxic combustion is. I had already started caring more about what I put in, and on, my body and going back to smoking my cannabis was out.
After finding a vape forum and doing more research I found a vape that I felt was safe. They test their vapes for for contaminants and toxins in the air path. No off gassing. I was in!
Unfortunately, not all vape manufacturers do this. If you're new to vaping a or even an old time vaper please be cautious with your vape purchase. There are manufacturers who want a make fast buck and will slap something together without regard to off gassing or toxins in the air path.
Remember, we vape to get our medicine in a more healthy way. Inhaling toxins is not the way to do that!

@herbivore21 has taken on the task of helping us sort all this out. Check out his thread.

https://www.vaporasylum.com/index.php?threads/materials-safety-description.37/

Thanks for your time @herbivore21 and helping people make informed decisions!

There are also others here who are knowledgeable and more than willing to help you make a decision.
More than happy to help my friend! I am honored to have the opportunity :D Many others from our community (long gone for the most part sadly :( ) helped me with the same topic years ago! I consider what I do now paying it forward :D

Daily - It relaxes an seriously overactive mind!
v1VKDGf.gif
brain_exercising_lg_clr.gifc200.gif
brain_getting_an_idea_hg_clr.gif~c200

Evenings: Allows me to battle the Insomnia Monster!
voisins-bruyants.gif

But most of all, it allows me to get up off my back. Years back, massive dizzy spells began. Got to the point where I spent more time laying down being severely nauseated than standing upright. Till I found MMJ (smoked it though). So I found relief... but smoking mmj to treat my symptoms wasn't helping. Went from one state of being non-functional to a different state of non-functional. Was great, because I wasnt nauseous, but still not getting anything done.

Then along came vaping and dosage control. After a bit of fine tuning, I gladly welcomed the existence of medicating just enough to address symptoms, but remain functional. No greater blessing afforded me by no greater medicine!

Daily - It relaxes an seriously overactive mind!
v1VKDGf.gif
brain_exercising_lg_clr.gifc200.gif
brain_getting_an_idea_hg_clr.gif~c200

Evenings: Allows me to battle the Insomnia Monster!
voisins-bruyants.gif

But most of all, it allows me to get up off my back. Years back, massive dizzy spells began. Got to the point where I spent more time laying down being severely nauseated than standing upright. Till I found MMJ (smoked it though). So I found relief... but smoking mmj to treat my symptoms wasn't helping. Went from one state of being non-functional to a different state of non-functional. Was great, because I wasnt nauseous, but still not getting anything done.

Then along came vaping and dosage control. After a bit of fine tuning, I gladly welcomed the existence of medicating just enough to address symptoms, but remain functional. No greater blessing afforded me by no greater medicine!
Dave you are the man of the hour the man with all the power!
My wife won't let me smoke?
OK vaporising does taste better and you teeth stay white?
Dave I hear a rumor?
3.0 version? Really?

Dave you are the man of the hour the man with all the power!
My wife won't let me smoke?
OK vaporising does taste better and you teeth stay white?
Dave I hear a rumor?
3.0 version? Really?
@ataxian
Just tryin to keep up with you, my friend!
My wife didn't like me smoking either, though she did help me cover for bloodshot eyes, scents, walking around in a daze. (Vaping cured those things!)

In my entire ModLife, I've had only one other horrible event that took me out of business completely.
Think boxes of shiny glass on shelves. Think California. Think, oh crap, the ground's shaking... A Lot!
Fast forward as DDave stands above a pile of shards.... slowly shaking his head.... :scream:

2+ something years later. Prototypes exchanged...
Testing of prototypes done... :aaaaa:

Mega order placed. Glass on the way. Order vanishes.... (Carries claims lost or destroyed.... really, which is it? :BangHead: )

Flash to present day.....

And...

Here I'm sitting, broken hearted...
Awaiting a re-manufacture of glass, Hey! Who just farted? (sorry, it rhymed!)

Anyhow, you have my word as a fellow Vaper that the very day I receive the pieces, that hidden pre-created listings will be activated on my site and kits will be shipped out ASAP!

And as an apology for the delay, there'll be An Initial Release Discount pricing scheme and an unheard of surprise for a few.

But just like me at the dinner table :hungry:.... gonna have to wait and see...

...glad to see you here Dave...your expertise is always welcome...

Rare cancer: multiple myeloma

Incurable; universally fatal.

Various kinds of pain 24/7 along with constant fatigue and mood swings.

I'll spare you all the gory details.

All in all I'm still hangin' in there.

Thanks for the heads up on your forum, mom!

fuck-cancer-shirt-caps-knit-beanie.jpg
We are sorry if you are offended or have a problem with the word FxCK! We are offended and have a problem with the word CANCER!
WWW.FXCKCANCER.ORG

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back