Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
What would you say is the most reliable, healthy and user friendly vape you've had the pleasure to work with?

SSV with standard HC and hand held wand.
Vapor Brothers Box with a VB mini wand.
These two are the two I consider to be healthiest and have the reliability I look for.
Both feature user controlled airflow, and both use ceramic heaters, and all glass herbal contact points.
I have never had to have either of these two in for repairs from any patient that has had one.

The Volcano is very reliable and user friendly but the maintenance and eventual cleanup is not as user friendly as the above two.
(I will have to give thought to Portables and will come back with answer for the same question when I return.)

53 years of inhalation....it is the Holy Herb which opens my mind so as to be one with Jah and this rapturous world.
Welcome friend! Glad to have another cannabis veteran with us here :biggrin:

Thanks friend! For now, I do what little I can.

However, when I win the lottery, or find that golden pot (see what I did there?) at the end of the rainbow, ya'll have my word that everyone who's bought a kit from me in the past will either get a second kit if they already have the newest version, or will receive the newest version. :aaaaa:

To make it easier for me, I'll be shipping those lottery-funded kits to my buyer's original mailing addresses, however depersonalized without any names. So two things to remember.... Either we're going to end up with a ton of very surprised happy mod kit buyers, or if they have moved :yikes: and someone else has moved into their previous residence, then who knows.... may just end up converting a ton of combusters who may want to experiment with this mystery kit they just received.

Have an awesome weekend friend!
@ddave is your 3rd kit out?
I did not like one of my vaporizer until I got your kit.
Need tobe MEDICATED to function.
CANNABIS makes one read super fast?
CANNABIS is safer than MILK.
Why is it demonized?
The Emperor wears no clothes!

I medicate for a number of things, and consider my usage partially recreational but that's stress relief in itself so it's all medicinal?

I have an over active mind that can either be wonderfully creative and produce art all day, or it can drown me in anxiety and leave me feeling like the world is dull and grey. Cannabis serves to moderate my thoughts and stop the anxiety loops. I don't find that it hurts my creativity if anything it stops me from getting stuck or frustrated.

It also serves to moderate my appetite which was damaged by taking Dexedrine to treat my "ADD" at a young age. I'll over eat or forget to eat if I don't medicate.

The biggest use and help that weed is for me is stress relief. I find that stress is the main killer of people and cause of ageing.

I think vaporizing vs smoking your vaporizer allows you to use your meds when away from home or out in your yard. You don't have to worry about the lingering smell. It's a major benefit. I don't worry that my clothes, skin and hair have picked up the smell of weed. It gives you more freedom.

How about when in a hotel room? I want to be able to medicate on vacation.:verdamper::sunbathing:
We go traveling with an RV now and being able to use cannabis and not have to worry about the smell whether on the road or in a park. You still need to use common sense. Don't go outside and set up your bubbler on the picknic table.

Last edited:
Welcome friend! Glad to have another cannabis veteran with us here :biggrin:
s-l1600.jpg

In the South part of CALIFORNIA = GIRL SCOUT COOKIES is CIVILIZED = TRAIN WRECK will WRECK YOU
KANDY LAND does taste agreeable MEDICATED with CANNABIS is INTELLEGENT

I'm 64, started smoking cigarettes when I was 13 and smoked my first joint when I was 14.

After a few heart attacks (oh...what a surprise! LOL) I quit smoking cigs but continued to consume MJ via combustion.

I always felt that continuing to smoke MJ was a problem and was undermining all of the good cardiopulmonary work that I did so I bought a Volcano as my first vape.

The difference it made has been startling.

Also, I never really knew how good herb actually tasted until I quit burning the stuff.

Cheers

I recently needed a full chest xray and was worried because I had smoked cannabis for 35 years or so. I've been vaporizng 4 years since last Dec. 31. My chest X-ray looked good other than a little scar tissue form a bout with pneumonia in my 20s. My lungs looked clear. I vaporize cannabis daily.

The first time I vaped was the last time I combusted. Never looked back!

... My chest X-ray looked good other than a little scar tissue form a bout with pneumonia in my 20s. My lungs looked clear. ...
I should share here, even though it's slightly off-topic. I'm writing especially to ex- or long-term cigarette smokers, which I know you aren't.

My experience proved a good chest X-ray isn't enough to be confident all is well. In 2010, I had my first chest X-ray in decades...maybe the first ever. Anyhow, it found a spot in my lower right lung lobe. A CT scan showed that it was just a calcified granuloma. However that CT scan also found 2 other small spots, invisible to the X-ray, which turned out to be cancer. The lobe was removed before spots were big enough to be seen by X-ray. Still, over the years since, cancer has metastasized (and been treated) several times. Cells apparently escaped before surgery and hid quietly from 2010 until early 2013 when they got active in a lymph node. Last year, it showed up in my brain. Early this month a "small nodule" appeared in my upper right lung lobe which may be nothing significant. They'll recheck (PET scan) in 4-6 weeks and get rid of it if has changed/grown. Thanks to catching metastasizes early every time with frequent blood tests, am doing damned well.

I doubt insurance companies cover CT scans just to look around because they're expensive. Still, what happened to me shows that a clear chest X-ray isn't enough. I often wonder where I'd be now if not for the calcified granuloma making them look more closely. If someone reading this can get their doctor to write up a request for CT scan authorization in a way their insurance will approve or afford to pay for it themselves, I recommend doing it.

Last edited:
s-l1600.jpg

In the South part of CALIFORNIA = GIRL SCOUT COOKIES is CIVILIZED = TRAIN WRECK will WRECK YOU
KANDY LAND does taste agreeable MEDICATED with CANNABIS is INTELLEGENT
My kid and I were having a HISTORICAL debate on culture:
She has a large collection of stringed instruments.
I love guitar a lot.
CANNABIS = GAME CHANGER is a strain to help you medicate.

Not for everyone however some dig it?

Sometimes I medicate so I can sleep or get things done. Other times I get high to celebrate life and friends. On occasion I break out the bong and papers to remember times and people from the past. Mostly however its because its where the fun is. :smile:

My kid and I were having a HISTORICAL debate on culture:
She has a large collection of stringed instruments.
I love guitar a lot.
CANNABIS = GAME CHANGER is a strain to help you medicate.

Not for everyone however some dig it?

Man cannabis and music go together like peas and carrots! I play some instruments and love to do so when medicated. It is the definition of CIVILIZED! :biggrin:

RIGHT!
CANNABIS & MUSIC = CIVILIZED

I just recently recorded and re-watched The Last Waltz. It was on PBS during sweeps week.

I'm hate being the old guy who says that nothing is as good as it was back in my day, but I listen to some of this auto-tuned, over produced, pop BS that they pass off as music, then I see The Last Waltz, then I'm convinced I'm really correct....the music was better then.

Rumor has it that they would turn off Robbie Robertson's mic....cause he really wasn't a very good singer.

Great show....the best. Just outstanding. Well, maybe room for improvement in Van Morrison's suit of clothing? haha

And we will be released....in about five minutes then comes the NC vs Zags game! whoot! whoot!

I'm hate being the old guy who says that nothing is as good as it was back in my day, but I listen to some of this auto-tuned, over produced, pop BS that they pass off as music, then I see The Last Waltz, then I'm convinced I'm really correct....the music was better then.
Cannot more whole-heartedly agree with this comment!!! :myday:

I just recently recorded and re-watched The Last Waltz. It was on PBS during sweeps week.

Rumor has it that they would turn off Robbie Robertson's mic....cause he really wasn't a very good singer.

Great show....the best. Just outstanding. Well, maybe room for improvement in Van Morrison's suit of clothing? haha

And we will be released....in about five minutes then comes the NC vs Zags game! whoot! whoot!
My COUSIN went to WOODSTOCK (my parents said, "too young") I was a mad kid!
I love MUSIC (OLD SCKOOL - NEW SCKOOL) it's different however it's good as well! I have Millennial's around me calling me, "the OLD COOL GUY"!

FACTOID: I visited Van MORRISON'S grave at MONTEMART in PARIS! (he was so amazing)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back