Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Had a day out vaping today, the F2 excels in this regard;
IMG_20181020_150229.jpg

IMG_20181020_145901.jpg
IMG_20181020_150303.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20181020_145901.jpg
    IMG_20181020_145901.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 106
Had a day out vaping today, the F2 excels in this regard;
:cool:Really nice pics! Are those hex shaped/formed stones like say in Giant's Causeway? But in Australia? All that That and the water creating even more interesting columns.

It's fall, early frost where I'm at. So I'll have the Fury 2 and a camera to share. Weather permitting.

The glass MP is growing on me. I scraped some reclaim from some glass and into the bowl end of the MP and figured the heater would heat that glass tube well enough at 220c. I get about 4 powerups to sessions at 220c before it's drained.

A late happy B-Day to @LesPlenty! It looks like you had a great day.

My Fury 2 is still randomly making noises, and the mouthpiece is starting to discolor. The inside of the mouthpiece is turning white. I hope it's not paint flaking off and just normal wear and tear. I noticed some wisps of smoke coming out the F2 so I took the mouthpiece off and there was definite smoke coming from the unit. I did two burn offs at 430, and the smoke stopped, but now there's a very strong burnt smell.
I wonder if a piece or two of the cleaning brush came off and that's what was burning.

Anyway, I emailed PIU, and they sent me an RMA. I packed up the F2 and mailed it this morning.

Despite the above, this is still a great vape, and I'll continue to recommend the Fury 2.

Last edited:
I wonder if a piece or two of the cleaning brush came off and that's what was burning.
It could have melted into a blob and find it's way to the heater. But the electronics sounds like the root problem. No paint problems of any kind with my F2. Doesn't really scuff either. The MP. I thought anyway, wouldn't have any material that would turn white so I'd like to their explanation for that, If they have one.

Hope you get one that doesn't smoke itself out. :peace:

A late happy B-Day to @LesPlenty! It looks like you had a great day.

My Fury 2 is still randomly making noises, and the mouthpiece is starting to discolor. The inside of the mouthpiece is turning white. I hope it's not paint flaking off and just normal wear and tear. I noticed some wisps of smoke coming out the F2 so I took the mouthpiece off and there was definite smoke coming from the unit. I did two burn offs at 430, and the smoke stopped, but now there's a very strong burnt smell.

Anyway, I emailed PIU, and they sent me an RMA. I packed up the F2 and mailed it this morning.

Despite the above, this is still a great vape, and I'll continue to recommend the Fury 2.

Let us know how it works out for you.

A couple days ago I was out bbqing during on and off snow squalls. (ya im crazy) I got out of the wind a little and fired up my fury 2. I went thru the entire cycle but the hits seemed wispy so I kept cranking up the heat thinking the cold was affecting the vape. It was hard to tell about the exhaled clouds because of the cold. Turns out I hit this guy empty of herb for a whole cycle. Apparently I popped in an empty capsule, lol.

Apparently I popped in an empty capsule, lol.
Hehe, I have done similar myself....more than once! One way to reduce consumption.:thumbsup:

I got a brand new Fury 2 in the mail yesterday. I guess mine was unrepairable. I'm going to email PIU and ask if they know what was wrong with it.
Bottom line, Puff It Up takes care of their customers!

I got a brand new Fury 2 in the mail yesterday. I guess mine was unrepairable. I'm going to email PIU and ask if they know what was wrong with it.
Bottom line, Puff It Up takes care of their customers!

Let us know how the new vape works for you. I'm sure it's easier and faster (and better for the customer) to just replace rather than diagnose and fix.

ask if they know what was wrong with it
Answer: It was fucked.:smoke: Was probably originally delivered by Ace Ventura

Hello good people! I would like to know if the Fury 2 and the Fierce are using the same glass stem diameter... :naughty2:
Maybe someone could help me on this point...:smile:
Thank you!

I would like to know if the Fury 2 and the Fierce are using the same glass stem diameter
Nope, everything is bigger on the Fierce, nothing os interchangeable, it even has a bigger charge cable(USB C):thumbsup:

@Aezhenn have you got one on order or still deciding, I was hoping there would be stocks available for the Black Friday sales but looks like their launch problems have set HR behind a bit.:thumbsup:

I have actually been using it a bit with the standard mouthpiece as it is just so easy to conceal. Managing a sneaky vape just for the fun of it makes one feel like an underaged drinker again.:smilie-devil:
I would say the Fierce would work well with custom stems, I am enjoying my Ed's TNT long stem/bowl job with my Tera, huge improvement over stock, dare I say I like the feel of hardwood on my lips. :disgust:

Fury2+boubon+beach=relaxing,
IMG_20181111_164248.jpg

No hard wood on your lips?......:uhh:
No, I don't like people seeing me with a big Blackwood stem in my mouth in public, that's where the little plastic fantastic shines:biggrin:

No, I don't like people seeing me with a big Blackwood stem in my mouth in public, that's where the little plastic fantastic shines:biggrin:
So small hard plastic instead.....keep the big hard wood for home.....

I agree though the F2 is great for public use
Ppl think it is a normal e-cig type vape when I use

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back