Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
replacement wpa arrived from ausvapes no issues
no stain, no funny taste
good times....

View attachment 4750
So this works
Don't know how often I do it
But out of curiosity tried and was successful
Can do through water too

View attachment 4751 .

@LesPlenty I use this as you were saying
Works well in a 14mm too
The side with the lip on the blue silicone is perfect fit for the 14mm
Other end of Omni has an OG MP cut as an o-ring for the glass connection end when used with F2

View attachment 4761

Replacement WPA for HRF2 arrived and packed with a hash sanger

View attachment 4755

View attachment 4756 .

Sorry for back to backs @momofthegoons
I don't know how to upload multiple pics on phone

View attachment 4758

I think we need a name to define this ingenious madness, frankenvape? I wonder if vape? I have too much time (or weed)vape? Lego meets tinker toy vape? Hold my beer and watch this vape?

Got my new magnetic charge cable today and it works great, the part you leave on the vape sticks out a bit, not too bad though;
IMG_20180913_155707 (2).jpg

Blue LED when it has power available, but not drawing any;
IMG_20180913_135321_HDR.jpg

If it gets any closer than 10mm it will automatically attach. Once hooked on the LED will turn red;
IMG_20180913_135440.jpg

Once charged the LED will change back to blue.

I cannot get the little piece to come off the F2 unless I stick my fingernail under it and pry it off, no chance of accidental loss IMO. Even trying to remove it with the cable is useless, you need something to pry it off.

Last edited:
@LesPlenty I was just trying to order a couple of these and got stumped on the question that asks what type of phone you want to be compatible to. Is there one that fits best with the Fury2 or do they all?
Micro-USB
Had to look into this myself. :thinker: Vdesign type magnetic kits sell with 3 types of tips. But some just sell one of the 3. Newegg Marketplace sells them as well.

An adapter that protects the plugin to my phone or vape. Win/Win. Some types of magnetic cables have a hook thngy so your phone has a lanyard.

Think most of these types don't transfer data however. Still looking into this sorcery. :science:

For other mobile phones is the option I took or micro usb is the same thing, the ones I linked transfer data just fine, as long as the magnetic cable is on the right way. It charges both ways but only sends data when the led faces up, see no.5, it is only double sided transfer for USB C, single for the rest.
Z20.jpg

Last edited:
I ended up getting an extra 3 of them because they will no doubt keep changing the configuration of them. It is also the first stable connection I have made for my phone to my computer.
They really are a joy to use with the F2, just point the F2 at the blue blurry dot and presto, all done, charging:partyhat:

I was recently (last week) given a brand new Fury 2. This was offered via PM so unless the person tells me its ok to mention them and the circumstances, they will remain anonymous but deeply appreciated. :cheers::thumbsup::clap:

I took a five day T-break last week (and that's another story! LOL) so I just got a chance to use it a day ago.

I did do a burn off at the highest temp for the duration of the timer. I saw no visible off-gassing (and I tried to find it). Sticking my nose right near (almost in haha) the hot bowl, I could smell a slight metalic/new device smell but to me it was very faint and disappeared before the end of the timer. I never tasted or smelled anything off using it.

I loaded it....well, loaded it full (its not a very big oven...what .2 g maybe??) and lightly tamped. NOT a full conduction, PAX or FM tamp, just a very light couple of tamps with the end of my NV Pax loading tool handle. I did not pack tight as I understand that this is a hybrid so I rather did as I would with my Mighty.

Turned it on, ran it up to 420 on the temp, and then hit it. IMO, it works pretty dang good. I did not pre-dry this herb...it was fresh out of the Boveda jar...so light vapor for the first two draws but then it got going. Never got big milky clouds, but got good steady vapor through out.

Its never going to be called the coolest vapor ever...the MP is right above the oven so you have a whole 3/4 of an inch of cooling before it hits your mouth...but it wasn't offensively hot, IMO. Not Grasshopper native hot.

This is not a device for taste, in particular, I think. Nor would this, for me, be my primary or only vape. BUT, I found it to be a good working, small, pocketable, serviceable vape for a reasonably modest price. This vape will fit in where my FM Swift Pro did (and the FM battery died so that was that). It would be great to take fishing, to field parties, on the road, watching a game with some guys, etc.

I don't know how others find it, but to me this is a very nice tier 2 vape and I'm glad I have it. I will indeed use it in the future for those situations I outlined.

This is not a device for taste, in particular, I think. Nor would this, for me, be my primary or only vape. BUT, I found it to be a good working, small, pocketable, serviceable vape for a reasonably modest price. This vape will fit in where my FM Swift Pro did (and the FM battery died so that was that). It would be great to take fishing, to field parties, on the road, watching a game with some guys, etc.
I agree wholeheartedly. I think it's a nice little 'starter' vape perhaps... but for me it's primarily used on the boat or while out. It was super handy while I was recovering from shoulder surgery as well. I would have my husband load up 10 dosing caps before he left for work and be all set for the day lol. I could maneuver it with one hand.

@BD9 I haven't had any sound issues with mine... however I'm on my second one because my first had the charging pin smooshed into the vape. I wonder if this is an 'age' thing... although @Shredder got his first if I recall and uses his often. Beats me... if it continues maybe contact Healthy Rips?

I agree wholeheartedly. I think it's a nice little 'starter' vape perhaps... but for me it's primarily used on the boat or while out. It was super handy while I was recovering from shoulder surgery as well. I would have my husband load up 10 dosing caps before he left for work and be all set for the day lol. I could maneuver it with one hand.

@BD9 I haven't had any sound issues with mine... however I'm on my second one because my first had the charging pin smooshed into the vape. I wonder if this is an 'age' thing... although @Shredder got his first if I recall and uses his often. Beats me... if it continues maybe contact Healthy Rips?

I've only had one issue with my fury 2, and that was I left in my truck in cold weather. After warming it for a couple of hours, it went from a full charge to none in one bowl. It's been great since. I guess the lesson is to not let it get real cold.

I mostly use mine outside or when I'm on the go. I like how covenient it is. Inside I use my glass stem tipped with a dyna vap ti tip, and @ddave glass water pipe. At night my DW and I share a few mighty loads.

I bought one for my wife, and one for a friend without Internet access. My wife uses hers maybe 3 times a week but my friend uses his as a everyday driver, he also has an enano he uses with water at times, like when I come over, lol. No issues with their fury 2's either.

I like it for what it is, but I'm glad it's not my only option. I like choices.

The cords @LesPlenty posted are great

I have a few

Only problem is that the one in my phone is quite hard to remove the small bit.....I do not need to and have not had to yet - but if I was at a friends place and I had no charger it would be difficult to remove the bit and use any normal charger

With the F2 this is not an issue as the bit does not fully insert so you can remove it easily

It will not fall out though as it holds in nice and snug/tight

That is fairly close to my thoughts as well. As a person who bikes out of town occasionally, I like the pocket-ability and silicone cover that comes with it.

The MP section, I believe mutes the flavor with the silicone parts. Not a deal breaker for a portable for me. But a consideration. The glass MPs has more taste, but this partially is a conduction vape. So I don't a have huge expectation there also.

This might be a decent stealth vape as well? Not sure if you can smell it it your front pocket after using it.

The simple glass MP works great heating up keif. But I hold the unit upside down. To get more convection heat and less direct heat from the oven.

After reading here, I'm also looking into the whole magnetic charge USB options as well. There is some brands and off brands out there to chose from.
:peace:

Has anyone noticed a noise coming from their F2? Sometimes I hear ticking, buzzing, and hamster wheel type sounds. I haven't dropped it or exposed it to water. Happens randomly. :thinker::thinker:
I heard some board noise at first, but it seems to have quited down.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back