Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
What is the difference between da FURY2 & FORCE?
I haven't tried the Force (and hopefully someone who has will chime in), but the first thing that I notice is that the Force is quite a bit bigger. So not as stealthy. However, it seems to also have more features; a borosilicate mouthpiece that comes with, an oil/wax cup (rather than a pad), and an extra mouthpiece. It also has more bells and whistles with two heating modes and 'Smart Draw Detection.' Other than that I can't see a whole lot.

I haven't tried the Force (and hopefully someone who has will chime in), but the first thing that I notice is that the Force is quite a bit bigger. So not as stealthy. However, it seems to also have more features; a borosilicate mouthpiece that comes with, an oil/wax cup (rather than a pad), and an extra mouthpiece. It also has more bells and whistles with two heating modes and 'Smart Draw Detection.' Other than that I can't see a whole lot.
Is the heater the same?
Stealthy is not an issue.

Is the heater the same?
Stealthy is not an issue.
I'm guessing no. The Force only has 4 temp settings and that 'force' setting (which I believe is just extra heat but I could be wrong). I also just noticed that the air path is SS as well. The Fury2 is a glass air path and has a range from 320F - 430F that you can change by the degree. And a digital screen.

Another difference is the chamber size. The Force's chamber capacity .25g to .29g. The Fury2's is .175g to .205g.

Hasnt been any vas for me for sometime now...
The vapcaps, evos, eq's, solos and flowermates have all kept me very happy and satisfied...

But i keep seeing this little thing everywhere now..
And know one seems to have a bad word to say about it...
Im very interested...

It can only be bought in uk from @VapoShop i think... which is nice as they are here...

So is it really any better than an origional solo..???
Will i ever use it, or will i still just grab a vapcap..???
What is the oven actually made from...???

I did look at the teardown and liked how its constructed...

Im just looking for some direction here....

So is it really any better than an origional solo..???
It depends on what you mean by 'better.' If you mean does it extract better? Then no. The pluses, imo, are it's size and portability. And those dosing caps are a really nice feature.

What is the oven actually made from...???

From the Heathy Rips webiste:

"Our FURY 2 Convection Vaporizer has a food-grade stainless steel Air Path & Chamber and a Glass Vapor Path. It is also crafted with 100% food-grade materials from tip to tip. The Air Path is completely isolated - meaning that there is a zero chance of inhaling chemicals from the electronics.
*All of our Vaporizers have been RoHS Certified for your 100% Health and Safety."

Here is a shot of the inside of the oven... it appears to be SS.

IMG_4310.jpg

It depends on what you mean by 'better.' If you mean does it extract better? Then no.

Hmm... well thats that dead in the water then...
The search continues...
Its hard to find anything i want that will be any better than the vapcap for portable or evo for desktop..

Thought about the fp, but i use more flower than concentrate so seemed pointless...

Come on vapeworld, make me spend my money...
Portable evo would do it...

Hmm... well thats that dead in the water then...
The search continues...
Its hard to find anything i want that will be any better than the vapcap for portable or evo for desktop..

Thought about the fp, but i use more flower than concentrate so seemed pointless...

Come on vapeworld, make me spend my money...
Portable evo would do it...
My EVO, NANO, SOLO, "M" I use the most!
My VAS is low, however the FURY 2 seem`s like it need's trying?

I have so many other's?
I love CONCENTRATES however like U i use FLOWER's the most!

Because the Fury 2 is a convection vaporizer, while the Argo is conduction.
Some patients prefer the flavor and effect of convection (I am one).
Why is the Fury2 better to buy than the Arizer Argo?
I am not saying the Fury 2 is "better to buy" (although it is much less costly), I am saying why I use the Fury 2 while my other Arizer vapes sit, and get used less often.

I am wanting a portable to carry. I wish I can afford both ;)

I see Fury has capsules for taking with you. Does ArGo have capsules?

ArGo has user change battery and Fury does not.

I did not know ArGo was conduction style. I think I like convection better from reading.

Thank you tutti for help.

I have a Fury2 and would say it is more discreet than a vapcap for public use and a bit smoother so less coughing to draw attention to yourself. I also find myself only using my other vapes while the F2 is recharging lately, it is he best vape I have for using on a bong and I am going through a bad case of GAS (goes well with my VAS) at the moment. :thumbsup:
I just can`t wait for the Fury2`s real big brother, the Fierce comes out (the Force was a farce:lol:)

I see Fury has capsules for taking with you. Does ArGo have capsules?

ArGo has user change battery and Fury does not.
When comparing, you need to get right down to basics.

ArGo features (from Puffitup):

Key Features:
  • Canadian Made
  • Convection / Conduction Hybrid
  • Pocket Portable Form
  • Protective Push Top
  • Removable 18650 Battery
  • Approx. 1.5 Hour Usage per Charge
  • Approx. 1 Minute Heatup
  • Single Digit Temperature Control
  • Temperature Range: 122-428°F (50-220°C)
  • OLED Display
  • Battery Gauge
  • Usable While Charging (Passthrough)
  • Micro-USB Charging
  • Capacity: 0.15g
  • Dimensions: 3.5" x 2" x 1"
  • Weight: 4.8 oz
  • 2 Year Limited Warranty (Excluding Glass and Battery
Fury2 features (from Puffitup) In addition to the below you can also buy the dosing capsules and a glass stem. Both are optional features.:

Key Features:
  • Discreet Palm Sized Form
  • Metal Unibody Build
  • Convection Dominant Hybrid
  • 20 Second Heatup Time
  • Approx. 40 Minute Run Time
  • Stainless Steel Heating Chamber
  • 10mm/14mm/18mm Water Pipe Adapter (Optional)
  • Optional WPA Increases Convection
  • Temp Range: 320°- 430°F
  • Clear OLED Display
  • 1600 mAh LiPo Battery
  • 90 Min Charge Time
  • Protective Top Cover
  • Dimensions: 2" x 1" x 3"
  • Weight: 4.8 Ounces
I haven't tried the ArGo. The one difference between the two that really stands out, imo, is the changeable battery. The next, as @Vitolo pointed out, is the price. Fury2 comes in at $118.15 after the PUFFEDUP 15% discount. The ArGo is $202.49. And, of course, the Fury2 is "convection dominant" while the ArGo is a "convection/conduction hybrid," meaning that your herb will continue to 'bake' when you are not drawing.

There is no 'best vape.' It's very subjective and really depends on each individual's needs and wants.

Another major consideration when choosing a vape is how much time can you spare for cleaning, do you like playing with intricate highly engineered parts or would you rather keep it simple, I have not had to clean my F2 oven yet (I pretty well only use the wpa)

Does ArGo have capsules?
No, it does'nt.
Thank you tutti for help.
Prego.
I have tried both, and found the Argo to have a much tighter draw, while the Fury 2 has an easy even draw.
I use my Fury 2 with the original top.. I find it simple to keep clean also.

Danger, danger, Will Robinson,
Fury2.01.jpg

Nah, It`s all good man,
IMG_20180711_170318.jpg

We need spa`s in Tassie to warm up.
Tassie+Spa+D020-d+Fury2=Civilised

I just ordered myself another set of the dosing caps. Somewhere along the line, I managed to lose one of the first set I ordered so I'm down to 4. With my upcoming surgery, I'll only have use of one hand. I figure my husband can fill all of the caps in the morning and then I'll be good to go for the day. Or at least; a portion of the day.... :biggrin:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back