Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I just ordered myself another set of the dosing caps. Somewhere along the line, I managed to lose one of the first set I ordered so I'm down to 4. With my upcoming surgery, I'll only have use of one hand. I figure my husband can fill all of the caps in the morning and then I'll be good to go for the day. Or at least; a portion of the day.... :biggrin:

Don't wanna use the same hand you wipe with? Que the one handed jokes, lol.

Will it be your dominate hand/arm? I know doing things for me left handed is way difficult, like brushing my teeth, shaving and so on.
How long until your bi dexterous ? ( is that a word? I blame the blue dream)

Will it be your dominate hand/arm? I know doing things for me left handed is way difficult, like brushing my teeth, shaving and so on.
How long until your bi dexterous ? ( is that a word? I blame the blue dream)
Fortunately, I'm right handed and this will be my left arm that's affected. And it will be a while until I'm able to use it. I'm in a sling for 3 weeks (although I've heard I'm allowed light typing after a week or so). And then there's a good 2 months of PT. So I guess I would need to know your definition of dexterous..... Cause God knows it's not easy pulling up your underpants with one hand....:dog:

Fortunately, I'm right handed and this will be my left arm that's affected. And it will be a while until I'm able to use it. I'm in a sling for 3 weeks (although I've heard I'm allowed light typing after a week or so). And then there's a good 2 months of PT. So I guess I would need to know your definition of dexterous..... Cause God knows it's not easy pulling up your underpants with one hand....:dog:

I'm sure your fury two will be the cats meow for your one handed adventure. Especially if your hubby helps with filling the capsules. For an electronic vape its very simple to use. Just another reason to like it.

Unfortunately my Fury2 just pooped out. Well... to be accurate it wont charge any more. The charging cord was always a tight fit and the little 'pin' it seats on became loose. :hmm:

So I've ordered another one. :idon'tknow: I really like this little vape and having the little dosing caps all set to go has made vaping one handed easy.

Unfortunately my Fury2 just pooped out. Well... to be accurate it wont charge any more. The charging cord was always a tight fit and the little 'pin' it seats on became loose. :hmm:

So I've ordered another one. :idon'tknow: I really like this little vape and having the little dosing caps all set to go has made vaping one handed easy.

Sorry to hear that. Is it the vape or the charging cord? Did you get ahold of healthy rips?

I'm still using mine daily. Most of the time I've been charging it on a phone charger that I also use for a pen vape, and a phone. I was concerned last year when I left it in my truck in cold weather. After that I drained a full charge in one load, but since then it's worked pretty well. I charge it every 3-4 loads. And I restart most all of my loads at least once.

Edit : one handed? Did you have your operation? Best wishes on that mom!

Is it the vape or the charging cord? Did you get ahold of healthy rips?
It's the vape. And no... I feel like this may have been user error. I may have wonked on it trying to either put the charger in or take it out one handed.

Edit : one handed? Did you have your operation? Best wishes on that mom!
Lol... I did. One week ago. Thanks. :smile:

Did you at least go for the 1/2 price replacement warranty?

Did you end up getting in touch with HR about your problems?

Did you end up getting in touch with HR about your problems?
You know... I haven't. Partly because I can't leave the house to get to the post office right now. But also because I'm pretty sure it's user error and I feel badly putting in a warranty claim on something I know I broke (or my husband broke to be more specific :lol:).

I did get a new one, however. And am so glad to have it back in my rotation again. Having the dosing caps at the ready has made medicating during this last couple weeks so much easier.

That usb charge point on the F2 can be a pain, especially if you try to plug your cable in upside down, I put a dab of superglue on the usb cable plug on the same side as the screen to help alleviate that problem, I can plug it in with barely a glance now. (my eyes may as well be painted on some nights)

That usb charge point on the F2 can be a pain, especially if you try to plug your cable in upside down, I put a dab of superglue on the usb cable plug on the same side as the screen to help alleviate that problem, I can plug it in with barely a glance now. (my eyes may as well be painted on some nights)
Do you find that the plug seems to not go all the way in as well? Both the old Fury2 and my new one have this 'issue.' I'm thinking my husband tried to force the plug in further than it was supposed to go.

I have not used the usb cable that came with it, I have one that glows red while consuming power and green when it is not, great for all my usb vapes and phone as it is 2.1 amp rated.
I know some cheaper usb cables that I have use small retainer tabs that are very hard to depress when plugging in, that is what I believe you are stopping at, not you hubbies fault, just a cheap crappy usb cable
Black one`s teeth barely move, gold/green ones are like soft springs.
IMG_20180811_224151.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
IMG_20180819_121903.jpg
Nice spot for a vape, F2 is so easy to carry and use when out for a walk.

I may have found the ultimate charge cable, 2.1 amp, colour changing led(red when using power/green when done) and best of all a magnetic attachment system, the small end of the usb cable stays in the F2 almost flush and has a rubber connecting seal to keep your precious F2 contamination free.
It will work with any vape with micro usb;
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-4A-Ma...var=651073469422&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
C13.jpg

About US$5 delivered seems like good value

I may have found the ultimate charge cable, 2.1 amp, colour changing led(red when using power/green when done) and best of all a magnetic attachment system, the small end of the usb cable stays in the F2 almost flush and has a rubber connecting seal to keep your precious F2 contamination free.
It will work with any vape with micro usb;
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-4A-Magnetic-Micro-USB-Charging-Cable-Charger-Adapter-for-Android-Mobile-Phone/382248136653?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&var=651073469422&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
C13.jpg

About US$5 delivered seems like good value
Nice find! Although that is an Aussie ebay listing and shipping would be nuts to the U.S. So I looked for a U.S. listing of the same type of product and found this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-4A-Magnetic-Micro-USB-Charging-Cable-Charger-Adapter-for-Android-Mobile-Phone/142317800767?hash=item2122cd4d3f:m:mRbH3TxvBYl4g_Itk8TWKbw&var=441356019366

I don't think it has the light features the one you listed has though. Probably only shows when charging and fully charged like most cables do.

The listing I linked to says: Ships Worldwide and I changed the country to US and it is AU$1.98 for slow postage to US.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back