Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
The listing I linked to says: Ships Worldwide and I changed the country to US and it is AU$1.98 for slow postage to US.
That it is lol....

You have to realize that when I come on in the morning my eyes are still at half mast and I often post before I've had coffee.... :lol: I never checked the other shipping options.

So with the reduced shipping it comes in at cheaper than the one I listed; although it might take longer to get here. Good stuff! I may have to cave on this one. I think it would eliminate any issue of bending the charging port when plugging the charger into the vape. Again; good find!

I just ordered a gold one, there a few nice colours to choose from, if it works out good, I might get a couple more for other vapes and phones. Will hopefully help us blurry eyed people.:smoke:

I love my Fury2
It is a great portable and nice almost one hit - cone like experience through wpa
Nice taste through mouth piece, not so nice through wpa, but still ok
Also a good back up for when the GH is being moody
I have noticed the tight fitting charge cable that also does not quite fit all the way in
If I look at on the bottom the female part of the charge plug is slightly askew in the case also
It does not seem loose at all though

Overall a beast of a little unit for size, power and price
Keen on the fierce now

15351143621691160174527.jpg

1535114448385573991067.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
discreet vapes for things like a relaxing walk
A lot easier than butane and twirling in the breeze, and the way it hides in the hand if someone comes the other way, is priceless.:thumbsup:

A lot easier than butane and twirling in the breeze, and the way it hides in the hand if someone comes the other way, is priceless.:thumbsup:

Exactly. I have an M in a classy leopardwood Dynastash that goes almost everywhere with me...but trying to heat the damn thing while walking through a neighborhood can be a bit unnerving.

This little thing disappears in the palm, and that's exactly what I was looking for.

I recently picked up a Fury 2. I have many vapes, but I was looking for one of the most discreet vapes for things like a relaxing walk after work.

It seems to serve that purpose quite well.

Also with the clear glass tank looks a bit like an e-cig modbox dealio.....
I have just used it in public around people and most think nothing of it or believe my ruse when they ask

Also with the clear glass tank looks a bit like an e-cig modbox
I was at a friends place having a few brews and a vape when his know-all pimply faced teenage daughter sprung us outside having a vape, she then started to tell us how all her friends have been using e-cigs for ages instead of smoking cigarettes and it was all old news to her, we just agreed and let her ramble on.:thumbsup:

A big thanks to the folks at Healthy Rips for helping us out with yet another set of patients, by making a matching donation for units purchased.
A few tips about using the FURY 2:
1. Please read the entire owner's manual before you use the FURY 2 - there are many useful tips for starting out & using the unit.
2. Make sure you charge the FURY 2 for two hours before first use to condition the battery.
3. The digital screen will display your battery level. It takes approximately 75-90 minutes to fully charge.
4. Grind your material to a medium to fine grind (both work well).
5. Do NOT pack your material - this allows for a lower draw-resistance and maximizes airflow through your material.
6. For your first use - we recommend starting out at a lower temperature of 355°F or lower to experience the incredible flavor.
7. Clean your FURY 2 and parts with ISO alcohol using Q-tips, a cloth and the included brush. Be careful not to drip cleaning solution into the chamber and do Not soak or submerge the Unit in any liquid - including cleaning solutions or alcohol. You can briefly submerge the Mouthpiece in ISO Alcohol as you clean it - but do not soak it.

A big thanks to the folks at Healthy Rips for helping us out with yet another set of patients, by making a matching donation for units purchased.
A few tips about using the FURY 2:
1. Please read the entire owner's manual before you use the FURY 2 - there are many useful tips for starting out & using the unit.
2. Make sure you charge the FURY 2 for two hours before first use to condition the battery.
3. The digital screen will display your battery level. It takes approximately 75-90 minutes to fully charge.
4. Grind your material to a medium to fine grind (both work well).
5. Do NOT pack your material - this allows for a lower draw-resistance and maximizes airflow through your material.
6. For your first use - we recommend starting out at a lower temperature of 355°F or lower to experience the incredible flavor.
7. Clean your FURY 2 and parts with ISO alcohol using Q-tips, a cloth and the included brush. Be careful not to drip cleaning solution into the chamber and do Not soak or submerge the Unit in any liquid - including cleaning solutions or alcohol. You can briefly submerge the Mouthpiece in ISO Alcohol as you clean it - but do not soak it.
How long befroe the platic smell taste goes away?

I have been pumping my fury2 for over a week daily now, yet still I can smell and taste new car...it taints the vapour
Any suggestions?

Otherwise love this unit

How long befroe the platic smell taste goes away?
I'm surprised you're still tasting/smelling anything if you've used your Fury2 for a week.... you must be someone who is super sensitive to smell, etc. Nothing wrong with that but it can be problematic with some vapes.

I did a quick burn off of my new unit prior to usage with cannabis and have never experienced any type of smell... My suggestion would be do to several burn offs and an ISO swipe of the oven and mouthpiece. Perhaps that will help. But it might just be that this vape isn't for you.

I'm surprised you're still tasting/smelling anything if you've used your Fury2 for a week.... you must be someone who is super sensitive to smell, etc. Nothing wrong with that but it can be problematic with some vapes.

I did a quick burn off of my new unit prior to usage with cannabis and have never experienced any type of smell... My suggestion would be do to several burn offs and an ISO swipe of the oven and mouthpiece. Perhaps that will help. But it might just be that this vape isn't for you.
I have done the cleaning methods you describe
I can pick up on things but this is not that issue I do not thnk
I can definitely taste and smell plastic smell in the vape
I taste it
I smell it when it has warmed up and is sitting in the bong waiting for me to use

I think that most would taste it
It is much worse through water
Maybe I should contact AusVapes where I bought it

Maybe I should contact AusVapes where I bought it
Boy... I sure would. This is not one of the vapes that has a 'bad smell reputation (to my knowledge). I've only heard good reports on it. If you're getting that strong of a plastic smell there has to be something wrong with it.

@Vitolo have you heard of anyone having this issue with this vape?

It is much worse through water
Definitely something wrong with your unit, the only bad smell reported was due to the silicon in the mouthpiece.

Boy... I sure would. This is not one of the vapes that has a 'bad smell reputation (to my knowledge). I've only heard good reports on it. If you're getting that strong of a plastic smell there has to be something wrong with it.

@Vitolo have you heard of anyone having this issue with this vape?
No, I have not.
I was going to post that it was one of the better tasting vapes.
Perhaps he got an early release unit before all parts materials were decided upon.
I have to agree with @momofthegoons about something being wrong.
I have handed this unit brand new to a dozen patients that had owned other vapes before (in other words some were very experienced patients)...
and this is a foreign issue to me.
I would like to remind that the native mouthpiece is the only plastic part, but it also is lined with glass.

No, I have not.
I was going to post that it was one of the better tasting vapes.
Perhaps he got an early release unit before all parts materials were decided upon.
I have to agree with @momofthegoons about something being wrong.
I have handed this unit brand new to a dozen patients that had owned other vapes before (in other words some were very experienced patients)...
and this is a foreign issue to me.
I would like to remind that the native mouthpiece is the only plastic part, but it also is lined with glass.
It comes from the heating bit/air path underneath
can smell when upside down in bong with wpa
The vape tastes great, but is tainted by not so nice, I can tell what is vape and other....
It is worse through wpa
there is rubber/plastic casing that air is sucked through at the bottom
This area inside we cannot see is where it comes from

EDIT: so HR just got back to me on FC and suggested I let them know if it is still happening in 2 more weeks

I am not overly impressed with that CS considering they toted the health conscious company line just before that

I have inhaled too much if there is an issue already and should not wait another 2 weeks

I will contact the place I bought it from and see if they help

I thought HR would have been a little more concerned with my health tbh....

Last edited:
It comes from the heating bit/air path underneath
can smell when upside down in bong with wpa
The vape tastes great, but is tainted by not so nice, I can tell what is vape and other....
It is worse through wpa
there is rubber/plastic casing that air is sucked through at the bottom
This area inside we cannot see is where it comes from

EDIT: so HR just got back to me on FC and suggested I let them know if it is still happening in 2 more weeks

I am not overly impressed with that CS considering they toted the health conscious company line just before that

I have inhaled too much if there is an issue already and should not wait another 2 weeks

I will contact the place I bought it from and see if they help

I thought HR would have been a little more concerned with my health tbh....

I wouldn't give up on healthy rips too soon. There advice was pretty much what you read here, because that's the most common. That your unit seems worse is uncommon, but I think you will get a new unit or yours fixed eventually. I speculate it may be something came loose and is contacting the heater. Uncommon for sure.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back